Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (44215 Views)

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Yemi Solade & His son in matching outfits / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Ghokes(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cross-checking the address, it was a guest house, I said, sir, you are like my father (I was about 20yrs old then), uncle said and I quote “I know my children, and you are not one. If you want a role, then come”
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by MarieSucre(f): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Since your brain is upside down... No problem have your walk of shame...
[img]https://media./images/2f9e8886b38ee0a16b280d14375e0e08/tenor.gif[/img]

The only answers that the ignorant give after somebody has got them red handed. Please re-read the story and correct you sentence as appropriate.
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Oluwabenjamin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Well I will believe the accusers any day any time, first of all, we don't see the wives of the male actors in movies talkless of romantic or erotic roles but they will advice the female actors by saying "if your man doesn't support your dream he's not a real man"..abeg which man will see his wife been kissed or his babe been kissed and still feels good under the Tittle "professionalism"
Secondly most of the female actors don't have a home..pardoning those that their husbands are late, what about the rest in their 20's, 30's and 40's..I rest my case
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Oluwabenjamin(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jolar101:
Why didn't she said it then? Why now? What is she wants. Is she a virgin

Thanks goodness that I'm not watching nollywood since the death of Sam Logo D great.
Are you proud of this grammatical blunders...no be only Sam logo, na Sam Emblem you go see

Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by temiflex01(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bibi294:

So.because he asked her to meet him @ a guest house means he wants to sleep with her... All these cheap attention seekers

You sef see am?
Don't know why 9ja girls come mumu dis days, the idiot think say na only sex action guest house is meant for.
That's the best place you could have a conversation with a stranger either male or female security wise.
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Maximus85(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Stop acting like a bloody hypocrite. If she goes to the guest house and he asks her for sex, swear that you'll not be one of those to come and open your teeth here on nairalander and say "but what else did her expect them to do in a guest house".

How can Nigeria move forward with these types of hypocrites in our midst?

I don't trade words but we need to work on this stupid Nigerian mentality. In Nigeria once someone sees you coming out of a hotel, they conclude you've gone to bang or you've been banged.
A guest how could be a place you go to to relax or even close business deals. It depends on your mindset. OK if she goes, would he rape her?

Now why I'm annoyed is that the man never mentioned sex with her at all and she comes in public to say the man abused her sexually.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Maximus85(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

Stop acting like a bloody hypocrite. If she goes to the guest house and he asks her for sex, swear that you'll not be one of those to come and open your teeth here on nairalander and say "but what else did her expect them to do in a guest house".

How can Nigeria move forward with these types of hypocrites in our midst?

I don't trade words but we need to work on this stupid Nigerian mentality. In Nigeria once someone sees you coming out of a hotel, they conclude you've gone to bang or you've been banged.
A guest how could be a place you go to to relax or even close business deals. It depends on your mindset. OK if she goes, would he rape her?

Now why I'm annoyed is that the man never mentioned sex with her at all and she comes in public to say the man demanded sex from her. Abeg wia the girl sef?
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by omotolaolaitan(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2017
all this no be new story its everywhere ...well me am not moved
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by mapet: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Maximus85:

You're a fool and an annoying illiterate. If you've not been sleeping around like you just confessed, why will you see a guest house as a brothel? Are guesthouses made for sex escapades? Ode oshi

Bros,

This is the consequences of people not having the capability to process things very well before putting something in public space. From her write-up, her accusation is simply premised on the fact that Yemi Solade asked that she meets him in a guest house.......and that is it? Haba, some of these stu.pid girls should realise that people have lives and families to protect. You don't make accusations without credible evidence, you end up upsetting the family.

I hazard a guess that some of these girls just want to take their "pound of flesh" may be for some misgivings the have against these people.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by mapet: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Sexytemi:
To me it looks like she just wants to trend, but why use him is what I dont know.

My simple answer is, among many reasons, she is not smart
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Oluwabenjamin:

Are you proud of this grammatical blunders...no be only Sam logo, na Sam Emblem you go see

Come if cash you there......

Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by olowobaba10: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
VERY STUPID AND BRAIN DRAINED OP, WHERE IS THE MAN'S REACTION IN THAT LINK YOU MENTIONED?
Re: Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts by Talk2nanro(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
The man is even more good looking than the woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months / Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.