Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,490 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

No Reason To Fear Child Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Reason To Fear Child Of God. (239 Views)

What Will Happen If We Were Not To Fear Anything In Life? / Our New Body Model In The Works, Nothing To Fear About AI -Not For the Religious / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Reason To Fear Child Of God. by bummyla(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
“Then said Jesus unto them again, verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” John 10:7, 11

Throughout the Bible, particularly the New Testament, God used things that we can readily identify with to speak to us the deep mystery of the Kingdom. Jesus used the everyday things around to teach very deep truths that every believer ought to know. He knew that if you can just catch a glimpse of what He is saying, you will be more effective ministers of the Gospel.

Look at our text again; do you understand the full import of what Jesus was saying? If you truly understand our text for today, you will have no reason to fear anything in life. Let me break it down a little - The sheepfold is a place where the sheep are kept safe. There is an opening into this place through which the sheep is herded in. The good shepherd then sleeps right across that opening in the night. The implication is whenever danger comes the enemy had to first contend with the shepherd before entering the sheepfold. Now you can understand it better when Jesus says He is the door to the sheepfold and the good shepherd.

This means that the good shepherd guarantees the supply of all my needs and he, who is the door to the sheepfold, also guarantees my protection from any evil. Hallelujah! So I can say without any shadow of fear that nothing shall by any means hurt me. The same is true for you, if only you will believe. Beloved, you have no reason to fear.

Further Reading:
Psalms 23:1-6,
Psalms 91:1-16

Daily Bible Reading:
Morning-Numbers 1-2;
Evening-Mark 3:1-19

https://bummyla.com/2017/11/12/no-reason-to-fear-child-of-god/

(1) (Reply)

Service And Friendship / Nlr-usa, Ca Nicholas Ehenembe Testimony / Destroy It, Before It Destroys You. (part 6).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.