Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season (617 Views)

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? / Planing To Start A Egg Supply Nation Wide I Need Real Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
As the dry season is setting now and the raining season is over, it's time to plan for the next planting season. Farming really pays a lot, am a practicing farmer am not online farmers that will read online and be doing some rubbish calculation on nairaland. Doing agriculture or farming does not make you to be automatically rich like what so people do say. But if you get it right you can be comfortable, like today now I sold 8 dozen of plantain and will still sell some next week and we also harvested some cassava which I will make gari, fufu and lafu from it. So I don't need to buy these foods again. Most of the food we eat at home are from my farm like plantain, plantain flour, beans, gari, vegetables fufu etc so I spend less money buying foods. If you do your calculation very you will know that a very large percentage of you income goes in to food. Start planting now. If you need farm land in ondo state, we can help you out. And you are free to visit my farms in akure. You can reach me on 08034295507
Re: It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season by Dezenith1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Which area are u in akure nd how much is the cost of renting per hectare there
Re: It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dezenith1:
Which area are u in akure nd how much is the cost of renting per hectare there
The farm is in igbatoro along ala and the price depend on the following
1 the owner of the land
2 size of the land
3 distance of the land to the community, etc.
Re: It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Inside the farm

Re: It's Time To Start Planing For The Next Season by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
The cassava uprooted today

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Agricultural Produce / Castor Bean For Sale / Coriander Seeds In Ife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.