Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What If God Did Not Stop Abraham From Killing Isaac. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Did Not Stop Abraham From Killing Isaac. (354 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If God Did Not Stop Abraham From Killing Isaac. by Gggg102(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
if Abraham had killed Isaac, would we still be celebrating him today?
Abraham was fully prepared to kill Isaac. he did not know that God was testing him. If God had not stopped him, Abraham would have killed Isaac.
God could have given Abraham another son as a reward for obedience. if this had happened would we still be regarding Abraham the same way we do today?
Re: What If God Did Not Stop Abraham From Killing Isaac. by OtemSapien: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls it isn't God Almighty who commanded Brahma to kill Isaak, it was Faulkin(Yeshua) who acted that out. God Almighty don't talk verbally with anyone who's experiencing earth life, so Brahma was following a wrong instruction.

Doctufos: Deorum 5:1-6
DEORUM
CHAPTER FIVE

1. When Faulkin heard that Brahma had had the child of Asherah, he became sad and jealous. And he sought to kill the child.
2. Then did Brahma, whose name had been changed to Abrahama, listened to the voice of Faulkin to sacrifice his son (Asherah’s name had also been changed to Sarah).
3. And he laid the child down to kill him. At this time did Faulkin say, do not kill the child, because he is not supposed to be killed. Come close and have this sheep which I have brought with me.
4. And Abrahama went close to him and Faulkin put out the sheep from the invisible ray. Then did Abrahama sacrifice it instead of Isaac his son. And Faulkin said, why did you accept to sacrifice your son at all?
5. Did you not know that killing human for sacrifice does not belong to me, God? But it belongs to only Moloch and to Nymphidis. But Faulkin had determined to kill the child before, but the nature of her mother had made him change his intention.
6. Then Abrahama said, I did this because of the trust I have in you, O great God!

1 Like

Re: What If God Did Not Stop Abraham From Killing Isaac. by LOVEGINO(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gggg102:
Abraham was fully prepared to kill Isaac. he did not know that God was testing him. If God had not stopped him, Abraham would have killed Isaac.
God could have given Abraham another son as a reward for obedience. if this had happened would we still be regarding Abraham the same way we do today?
based on ur topic, Abraham for kpai Isaac na. And if police gbab am, him for smell d odour of him body.
Re: What If God Did Not Stop Abraham From Killing Isaac. by Hier(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gggg102:

Faith will raise him up from the dead

Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tithes Shouldn't Be Given Wholly To The Poor. / Why Do Muslims In Northern Nigeria Dress Extra On Friday Like Christians / Why Do We Have Difference Pictures Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.