Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. (448 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by Joephat(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2017
I have nothing less than 10 churches in my street at mushin.

I will list their names too, so list and tell us how many churches In Your Area
Re: List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by xreal: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2017
My brother.... You don't want to hear their names.
Re: List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2017
list kee...u go pay?
Re: List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by skedman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Deeper life church
redeem church 1
Redeem church 2
winners
jehovah witness
Re: List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by MhizzAJ(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
skedman:
Deeper life church
redeem church 1
Redeem church 2
winners
jehovah witness

Just 2 redeem churches on your street grin

They usually have like 5 on every Street
And there is still evil in the land cry

1 Like

Re: List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by Khd95(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
one building even dey..na two churches dey for the first and second floor...if u Waka small go down another churches tanda there

some way I no even sabi their names see dey....

na redeem plenty pass shaa
Re: List The Names Of Churches In Your Street. by Simonokeh7(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
1.Redeemed Christian Church Of God (Good Shepherd Parish ) 2.Redeemed Christian Church Of God (Kings and Priest Parish) (My church) 3.Redeemed Christian Church Of God(Christ The Light Parish) 4.Assemblies Of God 5.Place Of Praise Ministries 6.Believers Fragrance Ministries 7.Paradise Nation Church/Family 8.Anglican Church

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer ,urgent Question ? / Is Repetition Of Prayer A Sin / Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze For Blasting His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.