Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Delta: One State, Two Government Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta: One State, Two Government Houses (25588 Views)

El-rufai:There Is No Missing N32bn From Sale Of Government Houses - Says Court / Why You Can Hardly Hear About Crime In One State In Nigeria / See Power Generated By One State In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Robbin7(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Okay.
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by aniomafirstson: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
happney65:
Most Delta People still do not count asaba as their state capital..Asaba became the capital courtsey of Babaginda's wife,Maryam babaginda who is from Asaba...She got the capital taken to asaba courtsey of her..Warri till the end of the world would still be regarded as the unofficial capital of Delta state

asaba will always be the capital
whether you like it or not grin

8 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ekugbeh:
The state capital wuld ve been situated in ughelli which is the centre.

On Okowa, he's only goin to return com 2019 b'cos of ibori's arrival.

If nt 4 wike who saved his ass, he wuld ve knwn d real odidigborigbo of africa.

I am not conversant with the story. Wike saved Okowa ?

3 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
aniomafirstson:
I no no wetin dae worry this other delta pipo sef

if you want the capital in warri then create anioma state for us na

shuuu

I wonder o! After many years don pass, e still dey pain them! dem wan die on top the matter! Give us anioma state, dem no gree, now dem dey cry about state capital. grin

8 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
aniomafirstson:

asaba will always be the capital
whether you like it or not grin

GBAM!!! cool

6 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by rozay12345: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Corruption and mismanagement of funds by successive government is alarming, how big is Delta State that a very good road network can not be planned or a hi-speed rail network, this is the situation when all the oil money in the state ends up in a few cabal's pocket, and for those who are making arguments on delivery of letters, this is the digital age, these same letters can be delivered via the internet and with a proper government framework, response would be done via the same network. There would not be a duplicity/multiplicity of functions, the blatant truth remains that the leadership in that state is insincere.

6 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by aniomafirstson: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

tah! Mechionu gi! Anioma forever!!! if them no like make dem die!
don't mind them. grin
if they don't like asaba as capital then they should create anioma state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=jieta post=62306358]one of the uniqueness of Warri: commercial nerves of the state, serves as annex to the state capital too numerous to mention, to my Warri brothers kpoko to all of una. Kpoko4 u ....Ur teeth complete
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by davillian(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
And so.?
N100 note has home and away Jersey.
So state house having home and away is not bad too grin
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Agimor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
In fact the should be relocated entirely to Warri being the economy nerve, lively and hospitable inhabitants. Asaba got the nod cause of pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by cstr1000: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Funnicator:

Unconstitutional. You can relocate your capital, not have two at a time.
Unconstitutional.
Anioma should have anioma state with capital at Asaba and rejoined with their kith and kin in SE.
And Delta state will finally become a full blown militant state filled with iliterate drunken almajiris.
Look at federal appointees in critical sectors from Delta state in the GEJ and buhari government, 99% of them are from anioma/Delta north. The rest of Delta can't match them.
Too much militancy and ogogoro in Delta south.

8 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by LeanonGOD(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Your grand mama na mumu
Do you have to result to insult? - smh.
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Efewestern: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
cstr1000:

[s] And Delta state will finally become a full blown militant state filled with iliterate drunken almajiris.
Look at federal appointees in critical sectors from Delta state in the GEJ and buhari government, 99% of them are from anioma/Delta north. The rest of Delta can't match them.
Too much militancy and ogogoro in Delta south. [/s]

don't insult an entire people because they do not belong to your ethnic group, how many urhobo/isoko/itsekiri/ijaw have you met?, how do you conclude that majority are illiterates?

TO you anything that's not igbo is not good. TRIBALIST.

10 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Amberon11: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
which one be kpoko again?
jieta:
one of the uniqueness of Warri: commercial nerves of the state, serves as annex to the state capital too numerous to mention, to my Warri brothers kpoko to all of una.
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Thermodynamics(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
They should not move any f.u..king. capital to Warri, the Urhobos always behave as if they own the state. If they want, they should go and create their own state and call it whatever name they like, they should not tell us to create our own state as if we are visitors just patching as Deltans. The Urhobos are Benin people who migrated to Delta State just the way the people in Delta North migrated from the East to Delta state, even the Itshekiries and Ijaws migrated from Yoruba and Bayelsa respectively, so nobody should try to claim the state or the state name like it's theirs, if the Urhobos are going to form their own state, they should name Warri state and not Delta State. Urhobo people de always wan clam say na them get Delta, rubbish, the capital nor the go anywhere, make them close the one for Warri.

6 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by cstr1000: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Efewestern:

shut up.. don't insult an entire people because they do not belong to your ethnic group, how many urhobo/isoko/itsekiri/ijaw have you met?, how do you conclude that majority are illiterates?

TO you anything that's not igbo is not good. TRIBALIST.
I apologize. I actually don't means any disrespect.
But we can't shy away from the truth here. Many times we hear about how anioma is parasitiing on Delta south, that is disrespect on its own.
Why should anyone talk about relocating the capital to Warri? Is Asaba not in Delta or are the people there not Deltans.?
The disrespect goes both ways.

6 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Ejomax77(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
dayleke:
Only in Nigeria...
South africa has 3 capitals as country;Cape town, pretoria and Bleomfontein.... So it's not only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by highchief1: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ekugbeh:
The state capital wuld ve been situated in ughelli which is the centre.

On Okowa, he's only goin to return com 2019 b'cos of ibori's arrival.

If nt 4 wike who saved his ass, he wuld ve knwn d real odidigborigbo of africa.
if only u knew ibori u can go and ask him who is d brain behind d ogidibgoigo u mentioned.let me educated u that that small okowa U c is full of brains and older than ibori in delta politics pls go and make ur findings

1 Like

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Useless noise. That Onitsha is the commercial centre of Anambra state does not stop Awka from being the state capital. Warri is the commercial centre of Delta and, Asaba will forever be the state capital. If you are not happy with this reality, you can geerara here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Amberon11: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
you are really very foolish. The most prominent people from delta state are urhobos. we are fully represented in every field from education to sports to entertainment. you aniomas are the real parasites who have nothing but red mud.
cstr1000:

But we can't shy away from the truth here. Many times we hear about how anioma is parasitiing on Delta south, that is disrespect on its own.
Why should anyone talk about relocating the capital to Warri? Is Asaba not in Delta or are the people there not Deltans.?

4 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by thedondada(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I am not conversant with the story. Wike saved Okowa ?

Me sef bow....
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by begwong: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ekugbeh:
d last tym i checked my bible, comprehension is nt a sin.
Your Bible must be the New King LOOTimi Amaechi version I guess! Lol
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Efewestern: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Nobody is asking for the relocation of the state capital to warri, warri can NEVER be a capital due to ethnic tension in that area our best bet will be obiarukwu or oleh , asaba is just too far that was why they had to build a complex in warri.

The state Capital is not the problem , the problem is that we have bad leaders who never stop looting , this is not limited to Delta alone, in fact the entire Nation is cursed with bad leaders.

They should stop distracting us with this bs.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Ekugbeh(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
highchief1:
if only u knew ibori u can go and ask him who is d brain behind d ogidibgoigo u mentioned.let me educated u that that small okowa U c is full of brains and older than ibori in delta politics pls go and make ur findings
pls go ask ur elders cos u sound lyk a babe

1 Like

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Thermodynamics(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amberon11:
you are really very foolish. The most prominent people from delta state are urhobos. we are fully represent in every in every field. you aniomas are the real parasites who have nothing but red mud.

Shut up your mouth, olodo, you have a very limited and biased knowledge about your state. Which Urhobo? how many prominent people you fit count from Urhobo, I mean people that are know nation wide, speaking of red sand, I am from Delta North and my local government has oil, not in small quantity. Agip oil is located in my community, you just de talk wetin you nor know, go and do your research about Delta State, Almost every area has oil except for some few areas in Asaba, Warri is just lucky that most of the companies are located there, that doesn't mean they've got all the oil in the state, most of these company travel to my village to drill oil. De there de deceive yourself na. Illiterate. I don't usually insult people online but guy, you be mumu, even after the guy you quoted apologized to you, you still de insult am. Gerharha here men. Punk.

All these one when you de do, Urhobo na minor tribe for Nigeria, calm down bros, nobody know una, nor de feel proud over nothing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by jieta: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amberon11:
which one be kpoko again?
you be mugu na, watin you know for this your life.
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by aniomafirstson: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amberon11:
you are really very foolish. The most prominent people from delta state are urhobos. we are fully represent in every in every field. you aniomas are the real parasites who have nothing but red mud.

I don't want to tow this line with you but who know urhobo people

aniomas are known worldwide

from late Stephen keshi
okocha
ngozi okonjo iweala
Tony elumelu
Ibe kachukwu
tinie tempah etc and many more

you people only know how to crack jokes
don't ever compare us with you guys

4 Likes

Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by tishbite41(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Asaba is not on the same level with warri, ughelli, abraka etc. u talk abt Asaba, u talk Benin, calabar, ph. Asaba was the first capital of the zoo and thus deserves its capital status.
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by tishbite41(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
aniomafirstson:

I don't want to tow this line with you but who know urhobo people
aniomas are known worldwide
from late Stephen keshi okocha ngozi okonjo iweala Tony elumelu Ibe kachukwu tinie tempah etc and many more
you people only know how to crack jokes don't ever compare us with you guys
asagba of Asaba, first black Dean of Medicine etc
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by Thermodynamics(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
jieta:
you be mugu na, watin you know for this your life.

"Kpoko, your teeth correct" na slogan for Kpoko FM. Kpoko FM is in Delta State.
Re: Delta: One State, Two Government Houses by aniomafirstson: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
tishbite41:
asagba of Asaba, first black Dean of Medicine etc

maryam babangida
Jim ovia
Dennis osadebay
achuzia
uti nwachukwu
lynxxx etc

im tired of all this insult...if they don't like asaba as capital they should give us anioma state

shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas / FG Can No Longer Afford To Subsidise Fuel, Electricity – Jimi Agbaje / Dogara: How Gov Abubakar Boarded Commercial Vehicle To Dass To Stop Speaker- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.