Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,975 members, 7,859,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation (26973 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by 400billionman: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaqroy:
*What is Reunion?*

Reunion is when you get up in the morning and tell your wife you are going to work.

Instead you go to your neighbour's wife to make love to her.

Her husband comes and knocks on the door.

You go under the bed.

The husband enters the bedroom.

Feeling uneasy, the wife excuses herself to go to market to buy food items.

The husband takes advantage of the wife's absence to call your wife.

Your wife quickly arrives and they make love.

Suddenly his wife who had excused herself to go to the market turned back halfway forgetting the list of food items at home and knocks on the door.

You're still under the bed.

Your wife rushes to hide under the bed.

*This is REUNION* ��� Have a great weekend!

Stop typing rubbish..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by cosfrac: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who is this lady's agent who advertises her on nairaland all the time which has nothing to do with pple's common good, i believe this lady is here doing it for herself rubbish
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by overlord77: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
sinaj:
Ebube Nwagbo and boo grin

How do ladies feel comfortable in pools with artificial hairs? Hope it doesn't fall off the way okugbares hair fell when she did that long jump, LMAO grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by seunjungle1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
If the dophin swallow her now make one lalalacstic no come dry put ahm for front page here...no be your papa dry buy data for me oo
Stupid girl kissing dolphin..she think say the fish get dick...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
lolz.......thats cute

make i make plans to kiss dolphin too
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by xreal: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaqroy:
*What is Reunion?*

Reunion is when you get up in the morning and tell your wife you are going to work.

You go under the bed.

Suddenly his wife who had excused herself to go to the market turned back halfway forgetting the list of food items at home and knocks on the door.

Indeed.
Under bed reunion.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Ola514(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
na 10k kiss be that ooo
plus 15k photo
total 25k

depends on when she got her tickect
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Rubbiish(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
How many movies has she starred in
Everybody just using the term "actress" to cover up their olosho ministry nowadays.
Bros in as much one sugar daddy maybe responsible for her trip
But this girl na old meat for nollywood ooo
Na she & dem tony umez dat year ooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Diso60090(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
If she like make she kiss ant who cares
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Dnockeror333(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ayam not understanding this your comment o shocked shocked
Sex! This world and their nonsence: Nothing goes for nothinisms!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by chineduemmao: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaqroy:
*What is Reunion?*

You go under the bed.

lol
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Dnockeror333(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaqroy:
*What is Reunion?*

You go under the bed.

cheesy[quote author=blaqroy post=62317044]*What is Reunion?*

Instead you go to your

You are a nuisance guy, speaking impossibles!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by samsard(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
lonelydora:
Biko nuo! How many times in a year do these people go on vacation?

I love Dolphins...the only animal apart from humans that also have sex for pleasure and not only for procreation.
What about gay lions
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Maisillion(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok Where Is Your Hubby Or He Travelled
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by bettercreature(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Her name is a turn-off
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by thunderbabs: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
If we ask u to kiss our local goat now, u go dey shout 'excuse me', me, kiss a goat?, plz'

Buh if we carry our local goat go Dubai, brush in teeth, spray am perfume, wear am pink shoes, and pink goat cloth......you go run go meet d tin and b doing lyk gal wey no dey shitt calling it ''so adorable'' takin selfie with it....hiaaaaaa

God is watching you
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by barrysome001: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Dolphins are just too beautiful, cute and lovely.

Thank God we don't have them in Nigeria, we would have been hearing of Special Dolphin pepper soup all over the country!!

Nigeria my country!!!
grin grin grin
U no lie sir
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
barrysome001:
grin grin grin U no lie sir
Abi na my brother
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by blaqroy: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dnockeror333:
cheesy
...... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Orpe7(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who knows how many peps don kiss dat dolphin. Or she use style taste the dolphin u cant trust these peps everything na food grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by onatisi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
if you no get money
hide your face

FIA BURN POVERTY angry
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by ibawon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Dolphins are just too beautiful, cute and lovely.

Thank God we don't have them in Nigeria, we would have been hearing of Special Dolphin pepper soup all over the country!!

Nigeria my country!!!
and who told you we don't have them in Nigeria, cheesy I get to see them swimming in packs once in a blue moon at the beach
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibawon:

and who told you we don't have them in Nigeria, cheesy I get to see them swimming in packs once in a blue moon at the beach
Ok. thanks for the info.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Crossguy: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vinstel:
Wow, she kissed a dolphin........... And how is that supposed to be news? Mtcheeew
And am here waiting for her.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by nnokwa042(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Anything wey oyibo organised dey sweet black people no be small,if this finish dey naija dem call Mamiwata fish church people go bind bind it with prayers
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by ReachHard: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
At her age she's still kissing dolphin kwa undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ebube you have an open marriage proposal from me any day,pls dont say no.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by MYBLOCUS: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
I JUST DEY IMAGINE HOW THIS GIRL KPEKUS GO LOOK LIKE ,ABI THE THING GO WEAK AND FALL LIKE LONDON BRIDGE B4 SHE GO GET MARRIED ? POSSING AND SHOWING OFF ALL THE TIME WHEN THE LAVA IS GETTING WEAKER AND TIRED undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by asawanathegreat(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
See u in the other room later
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by mybestlove(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
This girl is becoming stupid and foolish at the same time. Please check it.
You're not getting any younger. It's not everything you give us as news.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by artemismay: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hope the chemicals in her lipstick won't be harmful to the dolphin sha�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari / Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead – Wife, Joke Silva Debunks Rumors / Tiwa Savage's Luggage Stolen At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.