Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade (43722 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826xPpJIbfg

Davido's babymama Chioma shares photos as she vacations in Dubai while Davido have fun with his daughter Imade in Nigeria.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2801167029527161278?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2022
More

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by illicit(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Davido and his toys

I rep Wizkid for life

Bigwiz Machala Babanla
cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by qekng40(f): 2:35am On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Ritzybeauty(f): 4:28am On Mar 25, 2022
David obviously knows how to mix business with pleasure, he has been able to balance this so well and handle his large family so well without much fuss, he is a good father regardless people saying he isn't matured for marriage.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by TeeGentle(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Money talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by flemsy15(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Let them enjoy,God don bless them

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2022
I can never be with a babypapa oooo see as jealousy wan kill me when I saw the second pics with Imade,how is Chioma,Annie Macaulay and others dealing with their partners and babies.I pray I outgrow all these jealousy,even if it doesn’t concerns me I’ll get jealous on the person’s behalf.

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Ahmed0336(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can never be with a babypapa oooo see as jealousy wan kill me when I saw the second pics with Imade,how is Chioma,Annie Macaulay and others dealing with their partners and babies.I pray I outgrow all these jealousy,even if it doesn’t concerns me I’ll get jealous on the person’s behalf.

Time will tell.

It's not a curse o grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by SwayG: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2022
She's enjoying the fruit of her labour.

While men slept, she toiled all night.

Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.

If you know you know

34 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by SocialJustice: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Short boy and girl. Baby done dey show signs of dwarfism.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by JeeWeb: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2022
---
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by emmyluizzz: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
everything about this baby mama comes to front page this is outrageous!!!!

like if you give a fu*K ...share if you don't

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by nony43(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Ifeanyi to resemble him mama.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by lordlugards: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
See the Imade of yesterday.
She's becoming aunty gradually.
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Memphis357(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
OP,
You're just an extremely dumb muthafucka!!!
Of what benefit is this news to us now?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
Davido's full basket of remnant.......

Whenever I think of the fact that davido actually ate chioma's pot of beans to the extent of say her bottom of pot come even burn join,I go just dey shake my head lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by cvinbaski(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
The earlier one better record label come sign me the better for me and them grin

Check my freestyle on IG @ cvin.baski
If I qualify sha

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by iCauseTrouble: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Vacation everytime without a tangible job except leeching on Davido. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by WibusJaga: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022

Wonder how this girl's life would have been without her son Ifeanyi. He is indeed her ASSURANCE. cool

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Seankhalifa: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
David obviously knows how to mix business with pleasure, he has been able to balance this so well and handle his large family so well without much fuss, he is a good father regardless people saying he isn't matured for marriage.
when dia is money Bullshit to stop

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by crazygod(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
She still goes by the handle 'thechefchi'. How far her cooking show na?
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by phemmyfour: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826xPpJIbfg

Davido's babymama Chioma shares photos as she vacations in Dubai while Davido have fun with his daughter Imade in Nigeria.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2801167029527161278?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
I m looking for a sister babymama....Chioma my lover
Re: Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade by Rugaria: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2022
illicit:
Davido and his toys

I rep Wizkid for life

Bigwiz Machala Babanla
cool
Some of you are just desperate to see Davido treat Chioma as trash Sha..
Don't know why Nigerians get happy with other people's bad news..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.