Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation (3142 Views)

Jamb Scholarship Initiated By Jubilant Ambassadors Foundation / J-amb 2017 Scholarship Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors Foundation / Jamb Scholarship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Mazaqueen: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Jamb Ambassadorial scholarship is initiated and facilitated by Jubilant Ambassadors' foundation(JAMB FOUNDATION).
The foundation is one that is targeted towards the Nigerian Youths.Amongst one of her vision is to make schooling for University Undergraduate stress free.
The foundation has decided to facilitate the 2017 Scholarship thus:

*2017 JAMB AMBASSADORIAL SCHOLARSHIP*
����������������������

The JAMB AMBASSADORIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME is a project initiated to assist young undergraduate in their quest to achieve quality education as well as sustainable financial backing capable of funding their basic educational needs. The foundation is out to assist the government as well as other NGOs in increasing the literacy level of the youths as well as combating the unfortunate dropping out of university undergraduate due to financial challenge.
Annually the foundation makes effort to expand its arms to accommodate more beneficiaries especially the indigent youths who are subjected/relegated to background, casualties, disabilities or any other unfortunate circumstance capable of placing a seize in climbing unto educational heights.

The foundation awards scholarship to only eligible candidate who meet specific requirement, although we value every candidate who applies for the scholarship scheme but it is beyond doubts that we can’t possibly award to everyone as our resources are limited but we are working hard even as we are enhancing and creating a healthy relationship with prominent individuals, firms, organizations and cooperatives who are willing and able to support this great vision in order to massively assist great youths with unique visions.

Selection of eligible awardees are strictly based on performance of applicant in the online aptitude test /screening exercise which has the ability to select the most eligible candidate with respect to individual differences and intellectual capacities.

The foundation also gives special attention to applicants who posses unique skills and qualities as well as high intellectual capacities but with proof and documented facts have serious financial challenge due to low income from parents/guardians, we pay special attention to these ones because we cannot afford to lose geniuses capable of bringing the reformation we all glamour for due to lack of educational backing.

*ELIGIBILITY/GRANT*

• Application for scholarship is open to candidates who are currently in their first and second year of a four year university program.

• Application is also open to applicants who are currently in their first, second and third years of courses above a four-year university program.

• University Applicants who attained the Jamb cutoff mark for universities and have also credited all necessary subject in their O-level are qualified for the exam screening exercise.

• An educational grant of a hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150, 000) would be awarded to the awardees.

• Scholarship Awardees are entitled to a weekly stipend of N4,000 through out the validity period.

• The foundation offers a total of N350,000 per Academic session

*FACEBOOK PAGE: @Jubilantambassadors*

*TWITTER HANDLE @JambFoundation.*

*for rapid response to inquiries,leave a message via Info@jambfoundation.org

*TO REGISTER*
If you are eligible for registration, visit;
Www.jambfoundation.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
How genuine is this please?
Richiez
Lalasticala helpoo
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
They requested 1000 from me, and by the way be careful and I would advise you not to input your pin ,Security and card number on any site especially this one that's outlandish.But try your luck if you feel like, just got to be careful because this Nigeria, anything can happen
Be careful!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by miisy(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mazaqueen:
The Jamb Ambassadorial scholarship is initiated and facilitated by Jubilant Ambassadors' foundation(JAMB FOUNDATION).
The foundation is one that is targeted towards the Nigerian Youths.Amongst one of her vision is to make schooling for University Undergraduate stress free.

����������������������

The JAMB AMBASSADORIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME is a project initiated to assist young undergraduate in their quest to achieve quality education as well as sustainable financial backing capable of funding their basic educational needs. The foundation is out to assist the government as well as other NGOs in increasing the literacy level of the youths as well as combating the unfortunate dropping out of university undergraduate due to financial challenge.
Annually the foundation makes effort to expand its arms to accommodate more beneficiaries especially the indigent youths who are subjected/relegated to background, casualties, disabilities or any other unfortunate circumstance capable of placing a seize in climbing unto educational heights.

The foundation awards scholarship to only eligible candidate who meet specific requirement, although we value every candidate who applies for the scholarship scheme but it is beyond doubts that we can’t possibly award to everyone as our resources are limited but we are working hard even as we are enhancing and creating a healthy relationship with prominent individuals, firms, organizations and cooperatives who are willing and able to support this great vision in order to massively assist great youths with unique visions.

Selection of eligible awardees are strictly based on performance of applicant in the online aptitude test /screening exercise which has the ability to select the most eligible candidate with respect to individual differences and intellectual capacities.

The foundation also gives special attention to applicants who posses unique skills and qualities as well as high intellectual capacities but with proof and documented facts have serious financial challenge due to low income from parents/guardians, we pay special attention to these ones because we cannot afford to lose geniuses capable of bringing the reformation we all glamour for due to lack of educational backing.

*ELIGIBILITY/GRANT*

• Application for scholarship is open to candidates who are currently in their first and second year of a four year university program.

• Application is also open to applicants who are currently in their first, second and third years of courses above a four-year university program.

• University Applicants who attained the Jamb cutoff mark for universities and have also credited all necessary subject in their O-level are qualified for the exam screening exercise.

• An educational grant of a hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150, 000) would be awarded to the awardees.

• Scholarship Awardees are entitled to a weekly stipend of N4,000 through out the validity period.

*TO REGISTER*
Www.jambfoundation.org

How sure are u?
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by miisy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Xsem:
They requested 1000 from me, and by the way be careful and I would advise you not to input your pin ,Security and card number on any site especially this one that's outlandish.But try your luck if you feel like, just got to be careful because this Nigeria, anything can happen
Be careful!!!!!!!!!
How were u to make payment?
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
miisy:

How were u to make payment?
I am not sure whether I got your question right, do you mind rephrasing your reply?
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by dhateeboi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mazaqueen:

����������������������

*ELIGIBILITY/GRANT*

*TO REGISTER*
Www.jambfoundation.org

Is this the maiden edition kinda?
There doesn't seem to be anything on-net about this
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2017
dhateeboi:

Is this the maiden edition kinda?
There doesn't seem to be anything on-net about this
I thought as much. Have you registered?
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by dhateeboi(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Xsem:

I thought as much. Have you registered?

Yes, u?
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by kingnas(m): 3:35am On Nov 22, 2017
scam ooo,,run
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2017
dhateeboi:

Yes, u?
Yes, me too.When is the exam?
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 5:34am On Nov 22, 2017
kingnas:
scam ooo,,run
I don't think they're genuine neither can I without uncertainty assert that they're scam.
Scam tendencies 8/10
Genuine tendencies 5/10
I just took chances with my 1k.
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by dhateeboi(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Xsem:

Yes, me too.When is the exam?

No info at all event an SMS from them which doesn't include exam details.
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by dhateeboi(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Xsem:

I don't think they're genuine neither can I without uncertainty assert that they're scam.
Scam tendencies 8/10
Genuine tendencies 5/10
I just took chances with my 1k.

Baba if ur scam tendency is 8 of 10
Genuine tendency can't be 5, what you'll do is, subtract 8 from 10
That gives u 2, the genuine tendency can only be 2 of 10 according to you

But I actually see this as 50:50
Like I said, it's maiden, let's watch out
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by RichardKajola(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
I am unsure about the originality of this scholarship, couple with the fact that 1000 naira is requested from you
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by kingnas(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
just kiss ur 1k goodbye.. Imagine how many unsuspecting people don pay dese jobless scammers 1k.... Bros dere is no issue.. The scholarship is a pure scam...
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2017
kingnas:
just kiss ur 1k goodbye.. Imagine how many unsuspecting people don pay dese jobless scammers 1k.... Bros dere is no issue.. The scholarship is a pure scam...
Let's not just assume already.I smell scam too but then let's give them time.
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Mazaqueen: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
most often you people just sit where you are and criticize anything that you suppose is new........
everything cannot be MMM or GET-HELP,some Schemes are still genuine without compromise.
if you like sit down and cross your legs without trying out and checking out,i know that there are scams everywhere but that dosent give you the right to criticize without facts or evidences neither does it stop you from making your findings.
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Toyinsodo: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
hmmmmmm,i registered and got an SMS and E-MAIL notifying a successful registration and informing about the CBT exam to commence at the end of the registration perio
although the scholarship scheme is maiden but still not enough reason to refer to it as a scam perhaps the scholarship scheme isnt the only program they offer
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Habeebbakere: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
hahahahahahahaha Nigerians now see anything that requires payment as Scam even an NGO scholarship now looks like scam to them.
oga!!! you people should better wake up to the realities of life and stop waiting for free Favours.this isnt a multinational giving out scholarship so how could the registration be free,do you think this shell or exon mobil
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by stevecrown(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Guys my view..check this guys signatures habeeb toyin and marz they all work together this has only being their oost so far on nairaland am convinced they are scammers my views tho
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by itisco(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
They didn't indicate the closing date
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by kingnas(m): 3:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Mazaqueen:
most often you people just sit where you are and criticize anything that you suppose is new........
everything cannot be MMM or GET-HELP,some Schemes are still genuine without compromise.
if you like sit down and cross your legs without trying out and checking out,i know that there are scams everywhere but that dosent give you the right to criticize without facts or evidences neither does it stop you from making your findings.
God will surely punish u for this..curse be on u and ur fellow team of jobless scammers.i warned many,but they wont listen..jamb skolarship indeed..mtchwww...
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Mazaqueen:
You are a shameless thief. Idiot
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 5:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Habeebbakere:
hahahahahahahaha Nigerians now see anything that requires payment as Scam even an NGO scholarship now looks like scam to them.
oga!!! you people should better wake up to the realities of life and stop waiting for free Favours.this isnt a multinational giving out scholarship so how could the registration be free,do you think this shell or exon mobil
Go to hell you impenitent candidate of Hades. Animal!!
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by Xsem(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Toyinsodo:
hmmmmmm,i registered and got an SMS and E-MAIL notifying a successful registration and informing about the CBT exam to commence at the end of the registration perio
although the scholarship scheme is maiden but still not enough reason to refer to it as a scam perhaps the scholarship scheme isnt the only program they offer
Thief!!!! You are a scanner period. angry
Re: Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation by ASI99(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
if u registered say bah bye to ur 1k hhhh

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm / The Colour Yellow Does Not Actually Exist! -nerdvarsity (+PICS) / ASUU Set To Resume Strike; As Fgn Refuse To Meet Up Agreement. Nasarawareports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.