Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life (3137 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life / Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Vee423: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
i had high hope and big dreams for life just few years ago.i never imagine myself in this situation (coming online to tell my story). i was working in a hotel and also running my poultry business and life was good and fun to live and i had dreams of going higher and going places so i decided to get an education knowing it is the best investment that came.but things started going wrong,first lost my job and had to fall back to my poultry and also foot my bills from there but i birds started dying at 4weeks,waking up every morning to see over 15 birds dead was hard to take especially when i collect feeds on credit to pay later.i lost everything and could not even pay my final year fees but still had to force my way to round up the program which till now am unable to do clearance and i have to move to a friends house for fear of being arrested by the man i collected feeds from.i have been doing menial jobs to sustain myself but at 29 getting to 30 i no longer have hope of going for nysc and still running from my house and confuse in life.recently came across some old time friends who are doing good but a certain their wealth is acquired illegally and so many things are running through my mind. Please i need advice on how to go about this kind of life as i do not have faith in myself or hope at this point

i want to use this opportunity to say thank you all for giving me hope and the strength to forge ahead.i went to school as adviced and was told there is still hope for me to serve this year (October) if am able to tidy up in time,my main aim of going for service is to acquire some skills during that period through the monthly allowance so as to build my self from there.after writing my final exams i was able to make some payment (alumni, security, student affires etc)which i still have the receipt with me,though there are still few which i hope to pay by Monday from the little money I'll get tomorrow and next from the site am working currently. Please i need help to upset the final year fees which is #47250 so as to meet up with time.i will be updating every steps hear and will also try my best to raise some money as part of the fees.thanks God bless you all greatly
2170279651 zenith bank, okon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by budaatum: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
When you fall off your bike, you get up, dust yourself off, get back on your bike and ride, and one day you'd find you are an expert bike rider.

Stop watching those laughing and just ride your own bike, or you'd just fall off again while not watching where you're going.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Emmypure: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ehya
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by delugadou(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Vee423:
but things started going wrong,first lost my job and had to fall back to my poultry and also foot my bills from there but i birds started dying at 4weeks,waking up every morning to see over 15 birds dead was hard to take especially when i collect feeds on credit to pay later.i lost everything and could not even pay my final year fees but still had to force my way to round up the program. Please i need advice on how to go about this kind of life as i do not have faith in myself or hope at this point
this one no be normal story abeg. Look am from spiritual angle too

2 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
I wish you the best in life bro
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by mabelly: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:
When you fall off your bike, you get up, dust yourself off, get back on your bike and ride, and one day you'd find you are an expert bike rider.

Stop watching those laughing and just ride your own bike, or you'd just fall off again while not watching where you're going.

Motivational speaker, why not just give him real life approach to solving his predicament. All these ones ain't solving jack.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Mikirolex: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
There is light at the end of the tunnel.All great men went through this stage of hardship.
You are a great personality.
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by budaatum: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
mabelly:

Motivational speaker, why not just give him real life approach to solving his predicament. All these ones ain't solving jack.

I should solve his problem for him? If you paid someone to tell you buda is the Messiah, tell that person they lied and get your money back please.

His problem is a misuse of his brain, watching laughers instead of looking where he was headed, and I'll only compound his situation by using my brain on his behalf when that which will not break him will make him stronger if he learns the lesson from his downfall.

Sorry, but I refuse to deprive him of the priviledge of the lessons he will be better off learning.

Wish you luck op.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by mabelly: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

I should solve his problem for him? If you paid someone to tell you buda is the Messiah, tell that person they lied and get your money back please.

His problem is a misuse of his brain, watching laughers instead of looking where he was headed, and I'll only compound his situation by using my brain on his behalf when that which will not break him will make him stronger if he learns the lesson from his downfall.

Sorry, but I refuse to deprive him of the priviledge of the lessons he will be better off learning.

Wish you luck op.

Still same motivational hogwash.

He brought his challenge here for help/solution and to not be told how to perspire to acquire.

People make mistakes, which is alright. People rise and fall, no biggie. if you can point out his mistakes then also point out real life solutions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by mabelly: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mikirolex:
There is light at the end of the tunnel.All great men went through this stage of hardship.
You are a great personality.

Another motivational speaker. Well done

3 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by budaatum: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
mabelly:

Still same motivationa hogwash.

He brought his challenge here for help/solution to not be told how to perspire to acquire.

People make mistakes, which is alright. People rise and fall, no biggie. if you can point out his mistakes then also point out real life solutions.

Aba! Are you not here? Are these your posts the help/solution to his challenges, or has he got enough left over to pay you to beat a solution out of buda for him?

The op has read my "hogwash" and I am certain he is intelligent enough to take what he might find useful from it and discard that which helps him not. But you please feel free to offer better help/solution to his challenges. I am certain they'd be more than appreciated.

In fact, I thank you in advance on his behalf.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Nuelito: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Let me tell you something my brother.

In dx life wey we dey so....it's not all about "How far" ...na "How well ".

When you stop comparing yourself to people,you will start scoring enough goals.

Pick-up your broken pieces and prepare for the journey ahead...so far there is life there is hope.

Don't rely on your past..

Pray and Work more harder.......the road to genuine success ain't an easy one.

Moreso,you will not be required to present your NYSC certificate if you are to be given a job...so what's the essence of you lamenting about that particular scheme...use that 1 year and do something meaningful for yourself.

My one cent thoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by infogenius(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2021
I am sorry about what you going through.
U'll get over it as many went passed through rougher terrains but are well off today.

The first thing u need to do is to believe in urself because without this u're sunk. People will only believe in u if u believe in urself well enough.
I am happy u're working now.
Work out a repayment plan to clear ur debts and start to pay. No matter how small you have to show commitment and stick to it, when ur income increases, let the increase reflect in the amount u've set out to clear ur debts. This won't be easy but it can be done.
Once you are committed to this, fortune will smile on u. Do not at any point give up.
And finally if ur friends are can't help u unless you join their illegal activities, kindly move on and God will help you. But don't forget to be prayerful

2 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by conscienceman4(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2021
1. Look for a trust worthy person along with you, go and beg the one you owe that you will pay when things get better.
2. Look for money, do your clearance and go for NYSC.
3. I expected you to ask for financial assistance by posting your account details. God can touch someone heart to help you.
Finally, you are a real man. You are not doing badly. Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by stinjoe(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2021
This world that I crazily find myself atimes do make me go haywire. From debts to more debts. Someone just can't sleep in peace. Any call on phone will be making someone's heart leave the body. Someone will be working like elephant and be eating like ant. Hunger has made me to even be doing fasting. It is when ulcer hold me again, I will know the brutality and fatality I have done to myself. As of people laughing at you. Just try and develop a strong skin. Months back I remembered how I was laughed at for wearing one clothe, one Jean and Pam most times. That was my trade mark due to lack of funds. That night ehn, I cried my heart out.

Thank God I am in my finals. It has never been an easy ride. In few years time, I will surely give testimonies of God's wealth in my life and liberate so many people as much as possible. Shame to poverty.

The prayers I do pray to God these days is to grant me power to make wealth. I just can't marry and bring forth kids in this present situation. God forbid! I don too suffer wetin!

To those passing through life struggles, all will need do is to seek God's face. I strongly believe it's a phase, it will surely pass away. Just be optimistic. Na person wey give up na e lose. It's going to be alright! smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by seanwilliam(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bro I no sabi motivate person cos my own life self never get bearing like that like that .

But all I will say is that

This life ehn there is different between what is morally RIGHT and what WORKS. Pls find the answer in between ..

God go be with u..
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Spending123: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
budaatum:

All these motivational speakers self, well OP my own advice is that this life is like eba everybody go make am.

1 Like

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by toragema(f): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Take it to Jesus

1 Like

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Kaybae(f): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's not how far but how well, don't look at anyone laughing, focus on yourself and Open your heart to God, those people laughing don't Know what the future holds for them as you also was not able to predict all these problem years or months back, don't be moved or pushed by their laughter, and never allow this to put you in one mess. God is your strength. Believe in yourself that you will stand on your feet once again with the help of your Creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by PraiseBC: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Not everything Is spiritual man. Nigerians ehn.... Things don't necessarily need to happen for a reason. Things just HAPPEN!
delugadou:
this one no be normal story abeg. Look am from spiritual angle too
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by delugadou(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
PraiseBC:
Not everything Is spiritual man. Nigerians ehn.... Things don't necessarily need to happen for a reason. Things just HAPPEN!
Really?

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by budaatum: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
PraiseBC:

Things really don't just happen, there's alway a cause for any effect. But claiming its spiritual is just plain lazy, and shows one has not really searched for the reason things happened.
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Vee423: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please how do I go about this as i don't know how and the way to go.but if there is anyway the payment can be made directly to the school and I'll get the receipt to proceed,I'll remain indepted to that person.
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Vee423: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
conscienceman4:
1. Look for a trust worthy person along with you, go and beg the one you owe that you will pay when things get better.
2. Look for money, do your clearance and go for NYSC.
3. I expected you to ask for financial assistance by posting your account details. God can touch someone heart to help you.
Finally, you are a real man. You are not doing badly. Such is life. Please
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by illmatic101(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Guy do everything in your power to survive.
It's only the living that enjoys wealth.
Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
budaatum:

Excellent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by MOG6670(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03
Vee423:
i had high hope and big dreams for life just few years ago.i never imagine myself in this situation (coming online to tell my story). i was working in a hotel and also running my poultry business and life was good and fun to live and i had dreams of going higher and going places so i decided to get an education knowing it is the best investment that came.but things started going wrong,first lost my job and had to fall back to my poultry and also foot my bills from there but i birds started dying at 4weeks,waking up every morning to see over 15 birds dead was hard to take especially when i collect feeds on credit to pay later.i lost everything and could not even pay my final year fees but still had to force my way to round up the program which till now am unable to do clearance and i have to move to a friends house for fear of being arrested by the man i collected feeds from.i have been doing menial jobs to sustain myself but at 29 getting to 30 i no longer have hope of going for nysc and still running from my house and confuse in life.recently came across some old time friends who are doing good but a certain their wealth is acquired illegally and so many things are running through my mind. Please i need advice on how to go about this kind of life as i do not have faith in myself or hope at this point

i want to use this opportunity to say thank you all for giving me hope and the strength to forge ahead.i went to school as adviced and was told there is still hope for me to serve this year (October) if am able to tidy up in time,my main aim of going for service is to acquire some skills during that period through the monthly allowance so as to build my self from there.after writing my final exams i was able to make some payment (alumni, security, student affires etc)which i still have the receipt with me,though there are still few which i hope to pay by Monday from the little money I'll get tomorrow and next from the site am working currently. Please i need help to upset the final year fees which is #47250 so as to meet up with time.i will be updating every steps hear and will also try my best to raise some money as part of the fees.thanks God bless you all greatly
2170279651 zenith bank, okon

Hello sir

How is the journey so far?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top Sites To Download Ebook For Free / Waec Question For All / Pinnacle African University Opens Application For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.