Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Paying Tithe Is Good, Believing It's The Key To Success Is Dangerous - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paying Tithe Is Good, Believing It's The Key To Success Is Dangerous (290 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying Tithe Is Good, Believing It's The Key To Success Is Dangerous by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
It seems there is still a lot of debate about this paying of tithe thingy, well I will use this opportunity to add my own 2 cents.

I had a friend in school and she was not a strong Christian, she only went to church on Sunday's, never paid tithe etc.
But this my friend was brilliant, her Christian life was in a bad state but she did well academically and she graduated with a first class while old self-righteous me that always paid my tithe, was a worker in the church and in the choir came out with a 2:1. If paying tithe was key to success as our pastors usually make it seem, I should have made a first class easy.

Sometimes I wonder, how much some of the worlds highest lottery winners paid in tithe before God blessed them to win the lottery money
Most of the lottery winners I've seen are everyday ordinary people with regular jobs. They probably don't go to church not to talk about paying tithe.

What about people like Mark Zuckerberg or the now richest man Jeff Bezos, I'm sure they never thought of paying tithe but yet God blessed them with immense knowledge that has created so much wealth for them.

So, my point in all this is that paying tithe if you can is good but don't take it like because you paid 1M in tithe this year God should bless you with 100M next year.
God gives his gifts to all freely as He sees fit.

Re: Paying Tithe Is Good, Believing It's The Key To Success Is Dangerous by bedspread: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
A Real Lover of GOD will Have no Arguments with Tithes, Kingdom Promotions or anything That's adds to The Promotion of GOD's KINGDOM....

Note: The Most Important thing in this Life is to Accept JESUS as Your Lord and Savior..

Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST Guarantees you Heaven... Tithing with Being Born again is an act a philanthropist act....

The Moment u are Saved, The things of GOD will be a Joy to you.

Re: Paying Tithe Is Good, Believing It's The Key To Success Is Dangerous by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
. grin

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian You Should Understand, Accept And Comply With These Facts / Nigerian Pastors At It Again. Check Out These Brainwashing Doctrine (video) / Good Morning. Today's Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.