Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ (536 Views)

Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? / The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by konjinus(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
I noticed Jesus Christ is the most controversial figure. alot of people love him however some hate him. Ironically the Roman Catholic Church of today was from the same Roman Empire that executed him. even though he was not a political figure nor did he fight wars, a lot of people hate him with passion. So please Nairalanders if u hate Jesus Christ, do u mind to share why you do so?
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by rekinomtla(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
People hate him cos they hate the truth.

Simple as that...

1 Like

Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by EmperorHarry: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who would hate a man even Albert Einstein recognised??But the theories around him such as being the son of God etc that's where the problem starts
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by konjinus(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
EmperorHarry:
Who would hate a man even Albert Einstein recognised??But the theories around him such as being the son of God etc that's where the problem starts
who is Albert Einstein
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by konjinus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
EmperorHarry:
why would u hate him for saying that if u claim not to believe in God (even though u do secretly but just hate God)
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by EmperorHarry: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
why would u hate him for saying that if u claim not to believe in God (even though u do secretly but just hate God)
I'm just a curious mind bro
A free/original thinker so please don't try to create a behaviour i do not portray like i do
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by sonmvayina(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just the way I hate Lord Voldermont, he killed Harry potters parents and I love harry potter, I met him in London...we boarded the same train from kings cross station to Birmingham...
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by konjinus(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
sonmvayina:
Just the way I hate Lord Voldermont, he killed Harry potters parents and I love harry potter, I met him in London...we boarded the same train from kings cross station to Birmingham...
and Jesus killed who
Re: Personally, Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ by sonmvayina(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
and Jesus killed who

No, one....my point is that they are both characters in a story..the person that wrote the story wrote that the Jesus character said his father is going to burn people in a lake of fire forever, that is wicked...

(1) (Reply)

What Is RASTA? / Free Christian Books! / Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.