Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) (44000 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
This story just devastated me...can u imagine the kind of country we live in?? May she find rest. And may those rapists not die, they will marry and have daughters and they will watch their daughters being raped in their presence and finally die in far more excruciating way that this innocent girl died. They poured their congealed infection inside an innocent girl..
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
That nigga is mentally ill.

Did you see cococandy's reply? grin

The worst part is he don't know and he think his normal

grin I saw, she wasn't playing no games, she was in no mood for bs grin grin

I read that Guy's post with my mouth hanging open, every single line is full of some type of foolishness, I didn't even know where to start from, I was speechless, I tell you, I was. I was in shock.
That comment almost took me out. grin

Did you see the comment directly above this mention? He told him that he needed to be hanged, LMAO. I think I may stick around this thread for a while and laugh at the savage responses to that guys post.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Argh
So infuriating.
I don’t condone violence for any reason usually but it would be quite satisfying to give that boy a hot slap. Pigs in human skin

Daeylar:

I read that Guy's post with my mouth hanging open, every single line is full of some type of foolishness, I didn't even know where to start from, I was speechless, I tell you, I was. I was in shock.

Did you see the comment directly above this mention? He told him that he needed to be hanged, LMAO. I think I may stick around this thread for a while and laugh at the savage responses to that guys post.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. That nigga deserves whatever he gets from people with conscience. I'm just not in the mood to behead anyone tonight. But I'll assist in cremating his corpse. grin

Very stupid comment. So heartless and insensitive.
Tozara

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
cococandy:
Argh
S[b]o infuriating[/b].
I don’t condone violence for any reason usually but it would be quite satisfying to give that boy a hot slap. Pigs in human skin

I didn't even know what to feel, should I be angry that someone will dare to think this and go one step futher to post this on a public forum and think he's right?
Should I be shocked because that kind of post cannot come from a normal human being, so definitely he is not normal, but he is walking freely about.
Should I be shocked that someone actually thinks that way.
Look at such a sad story someone then decided to be stupid

It's the rape apologist behaviour, I think this is even more than that.

A slap won't do anything for him, he's not Normal, he needs help, and he needs to be away from people until he gets that help. But... He probably won't get help... He will still be walking around pretending to be normal.
This anonymous forum is really helping people to show their real selves.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria police are the truly the worst in the world. Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by lalanice(f): 1:05am On Nov 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Mr man wat exactly r u trying to say?

R u trying to justify wat those guys did or wat angry
he is an idiot. he couldn't even read yet typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by lalanice(f): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2017
theapeman:
16 yrs old are very strong in sex and can withstand multiple partner!

something is wrong here!
oml...how come d dumb ones are quick to type cant read cant keep shut

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by mustaphasaidu: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2017
"Mi kuli chang.Chang o Igbo bu seya aboni"What ragajable act!!?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by mustaphasaidu: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2017
"Mi kuli chang.Chang o Igbo bu seya aboni"What ragajagable act!!?
"Mi kuli chang.Chang o Igbo bu seya aboni"What a ragajagable act!!?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:
She must have rudely refused their advances even after collecting their money.This kind thing dey make boys para.But how is it even possible for mere boys to rape a 16yr old girl to death?A 16yr old girl that is capable of having sex for as long as 3hours getting tired.They must have done something else to her, but the media always want to make it sensational.Wont bother reading that long shitt up there either.

You are insane.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Spatta: 3:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerian Police is a dead institution

Majority of the Police officer are slaves of money,

the man narrated the exact thing done by the Police, they attend to the highest Bidder

they have no regard for Justice and they can turn against a man if his guilty opponent can pay them

Just imagine an institution where the Boss of the Police says he has the right to make any officer under him his sex tool

what Justice do you expect in such country

Abeg, Forget Nigeria

what cruelty !

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Spatta: 3:43am On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:
She must have rudely refused their advances even after collecting their money.This kind thing dey make boys para.But how is it even possible for mere boys to rape a 16yr old girl to death?A 16yr old girl that is capable of having sex for as long as 3hours getting tired.They must have done something else to her, but the media always want to make it sensational.Wont bother reading that long shitt up there either.

You must be a rapist. what a brutal response in this pathetic situation

what a country
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Ddbenz: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Guys I just saw this on the events forum and thought you guys could use the info. There's this xmas quiz competition for #100,000 by @torryvine on instagram. All they require is that you answer 20 questions correctly without failing anyone. It should be starting on 4 december.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by TheAk(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2017
angry[color=#000099][/color]RIP to the young girls gentle soul.if only our police were smarter than toy dogs,if only RIP
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2017
theapeman:
sorry we got no 16yrs old in our household!

try again next time.

Perhaps your daughter ?? Or basically the women In your family ? I'm sure there are women in your family ...
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by ivolt: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:

Dumb immature rapist supporter.
When humans are discussing, you should shut the hell up.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by usmanktg2(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2017
But why will a father send his daughter at night 9pm, in a community he knows there are dangerous boys with uncompleted buildings? Why?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Charly68: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Those who wasted that girl will never die well as God liveth..they with pine away .
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:
u need help.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Prettyenit18(f): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Its because the society has deteriorated. Why would some young boys be giving girls money hoping to sleep with them! Instead of being responsible, going to school, getting job and then getting married. Rather they would go about impregnating small girls who agree to sleep with them and raping the one who refuse. Some women and the society are to be blamed for this too.
inotice:
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2017
inotice:
You're a mad rapist and you should be hanged. You need to be arrested if only Nairaland is like Facebook, you would be traced just like the idiot who was given rape lessons on Facebook. You don't deserve to be amongst human. Anu mpama!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by MrBingo: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Benise:

How can u say that....be reasonable angry

^^^kaiii..see booooobsi..... please can I drink you? cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
HBD
Benise:

How can u say that....be reasonable angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Benise(f): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
HBD

Thank you dear.....ill keep ur cake
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Benise(f): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
MrBingo:

^^^kaiii..see booooobsi..... please can I drink you? cheesy

Go and buy hollandia and drink
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benise:

Thank you dear.....ill keep ur cake
I'll be waiting for the cake

Btw, is your name Grace?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by MrBingo: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benise:

Go and buy hollandia and drink

...kaiii..ok.. please please please let me drink you...how much to drink but without puccccy including?..kiss drink u ony? cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by Benise(f): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
I'll be waiting for the cake

Btw, is your name Grace?

My name is not grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) / Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.