Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What If I Die In Anambra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Die In Anambra? (2703 Views)

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
What if I stubbornly go out to vote and fulani soldier shoot me cause they don't like my face?

Or stray bullet? And I die? Untop Nigeria matter? Will God forgive me?

Is it worth it? Is obiano or nwoye worth it?

Why should I give my life for politicians? Am I mad?

I know what to do come Saturday...I'd stay with my family, cause I know come rain, come shine...my family is all I got..

#WeWontVoteEverAgain

21 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
die first....na

2 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by psucc(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
So many people will not go out to vote not because upon says so but for fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
What if you die i.e 'fulani soldier' shoot you cause you are IPOB member, agitating for Biafra, a land you don't have yet? Will it worth it?
What difference does it make dying in the service of the land you already have and dying for a land you might never have?

If dying to serve and defend the land you already have is not worth it, then dying for a causeless, purposeless, directionless, planless, strategyless and the 'less' cause, is definitely worthless.

Those of you agitating for 'freedom' and your 'right' ironical don't know what other people's freedom and right means.

3 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Pascalberry(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Am not surprised this is coming from an Ipobian tongue

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by PenlsCaP: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:
What if you die i.e 'fulani soldier' shoot you cause you are IPOB member, agitating for Biafra, a land you don't have yet? Will it worth it?
What difference does it make dying in the service of the land you already have and dying for a land you might never have?

If dying to serve and defend the land you already have is not worth it, then dying for a causeless, purposeless, directionless, planless, strategyless and the 'less' cause, is definitely worthless.

Those of you agitating for 'freedom' and your 'right' ironical don't know what other people's freedom and right means.

Sorry to jump in but there is no land.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by mgbadike81: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What if I stubbornly go out to vote and fulani soldier shoot me cause they don't like my face?

I know what to do come Saturday...I'd stay with my family, cause I know come rain, come shine...my family is all I got..

#WeWontVoteEverAgain
all the gubernatorial candidates have their adult children living abroad, none of their children would be in Anambra to campaign or vote for them,so why should anybody be stupid enough to come out and vote on that day? Anybody that comes out to vote that day is suffering from a severe case of slave mentality. my opinion, others are free to disagree.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by uwa1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
IPOB members alwz deceiving themselves.... Dat was how kanu started and said he was ready to die for biafra, and lead vibrant igbo youths to their death.... Wen it was his turn to act and show how brave and loyal he is to biafra... Hmmm.... The scammer ran away....

2 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Sorry to jump in but there is no land.

No probs bros, you are welcome.

How can you say there is no land? Are you living in the air or in the sea?

Ok, Anambra is not a land, when Biafra comes, are we going to bring Biafra from Israel to replace the land of Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo?

3 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by kingxsamz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
if u like stay in your house,if you like vote, if u like don't vote...one sure thing is that they'll still announce the winner who's goin' to rule over u..weda u like it or not...

2 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by PenlsCaP: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

No probs bros, you are welcome.

How can you say there is no land? Are you living in the air or in the sea?
Ok, Anambra is not a land, when Biafra comes, are we going to bring Biafra from Israel to replace the land of Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo?

Sorry.
There is no land without peace justice and unity
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Sorry.
There is no land without peace justice and unity

Now you are talking.

Please be honest, do you see peace, justice and unity in the activities of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by PenlsCaP: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

Now you are talking.

Please be honest, do you see peace, justice and unity in the activities of IPOB?

CAPITAL YES!!.. they ar peaceful.
If not tell me wat they did wrong.

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by manci(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
It will have been more important if it is ipob you advise from forming any illegal gathering or protest before ,during and after election because even our dilector run for his dear life because Fulani army as you said no know you de for you're papa land if you like be in your mama bale if we realize say you have biafran agender we go nack you comout there
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
PenlsCaP:

CAPITAL YES!!.. they ar peaceful.
If not tell me wat they did wrong.

What is peaceful in threatening your fellow Igbo man with death?

What is peaceful in trying to stop others from achieving their dreams?

2 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by PenlsCaP: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

This is huge
Pls i need explanation.
undecided
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by mgbadike81: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
manci:
It will have been more important if it is ipob you advise from forming any illegal gathering or protest before ,during and after election because even our dilector run for his dear life because Fulani army as you said no know you de for you're papa land if you like be in your mama bale if we realize say you have biafran agender we go nack you comout there
RIP English.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
manci:

Please somebody should explain to me what this nigga is trying so hard to say? angry
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by ODUMEGWUCOWARD: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
You die for nothing. Where is cownu today ?

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

Who did ipob threaten with death?
Who is ipob trying to stop from achieving their dreams?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
ODUMEGWUCOWARD:
You die for nothing. Where is cownu today ?

Where is MKO and Kudirat today?

3 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

After smoking weed, you come to nairaland to type anyhow....who is threatening Igbos? Who is stopping igbos? Is it not Buhari and his useless cabal of herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by dlondonbadboy: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

#WeWontVoteEverAgain

Whoever comes out that day might not go home dsame..Some would die, a lot would be injured, some would be beheaded..

Some children might become orphans, some women, widows, some parents childless..

Please don't come out on that day...I don talk my own!!

2 Likes

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Francisayo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Whoever comes out that day might not go home dsame..Some would die, a lot would be injured, some would be beheaded..

Some children might become orphans, some women, widows, some parents childless..

You talk like a fool.....are u threatening your fellow Igbo's?
I'm surprised seeing the way this Biafra of a tin really exposed d mentality of d Igbo nation.....I'm highly disappointed this is not wat I expect from Igbos....
U guys are really clueless and have no sense of ur own
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Francisayo:

You talk like a fool.....are u threatening your fellow Igbo's?
I'm surprised seeing the way this Biafra of a tin really exposed d mentality of d Igbo nation.....I'm highly disappointed this is not wat I expect from Igbos....
U guys are really clueless and have no sense of ur own

See painment, the guy was only giving out advice and you are here hyperventilating grin

Have you had a taste of delicious Ofe nsala before?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

After smoking weed, you come to nairaland to type anyhow....who is threatening Igbos? Who is stopping igbos? Is it not Buhari and his useless cabal of herdsmen?

Read your comment and mine and tell me who seem to have commented "after smoking weed."

I would suggest you do that after taking a chilled glass of milk. I was told it has a way of relaxing the brain.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Alariiwo: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
What if you die? Seriously ??

Well, your friends and family will do your candle light, you'll be buried and then nature will take its course on you (termites will eat up every damn part of your body) till you're as good as dust.

Then that will be the end of solomon gandy.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Who did ipob threaten with death?
Who is ipob trying to stop from achieving their dreams?

- Those who would vote.

- Obiano/Nwonye/Obaze. They have every right to pursue their dreams of being Governor which you want to jeopadize, especially the other candidates.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

BankeSmalls, what do you call this?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

- Those who would vote.

- Obiano/Nwonye/Obaze. They have every right to pursue their dreams of being Governor which you want to jeopadize, especially the other candidates.

Show evidence of the threat, or remain silent. IPOB only advice people to cook and eat delicious food on that day. Is staying indoors a threat again?

IPOB also have a right to aspire to create their own country and enjoy their dreams too. We need a referendum to decide this and not an election to lead us into problems as usual. Ofe Nsala sure pass abeg.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

BankeSmalls, what do you call this?

Prediction according to what he is seeing, fear of gun totting police and army.

Advice to his loved ones to stay out of danger.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
then you will be buried their......kikikikikiki.... grin....end of story... grin

why are you talking about die?....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks / How Safe Is Anambra State? / NYESON Nwike Replace Buharis Portrait With ATIKUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.