Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. (19174 Views)

Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Nysc-intern Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by onwujiuba: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
onwujiuba:

It's a marketing job u convince customers n activate the mobile banking app for dem u are expected to activate 20 persons per days during our time that pay is 91k, 55k basic 36k is tied to ur meeting the 20 person per day target. I was among the first set dt was employed but I quit d job cos of some reasons
Chai auto correct has finished me
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lanrywatt(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Guys, the existing geeks received a mail for training which is scheduled for 28th, I don't no if any new geek received any invite to that regard.. But I think u shd be worried if u didn't receive any invite for the same date cos I don't think they will conduct onboarding twice.. Hope for the better
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
guys from my observation most of the people I knew that were selected studied management related course, maybe part of the criteria, in all I give thanks to God, and I wish those selected good luck with fbn.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by andersonho: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
onwujiuba:

It's a marketing job u convince customers n activate the mobile banking app for dem u are expected to activate 20 persons per days during our time that pay is 91k, 55k basic 36k is tied to ur meeting the 20 person per day target. I was among the first set dt was employed but I quit d job cos of some reasons

OK thanks for the tips. But pls what led to ur quitting of the job, is the target not attainable or is it that stressful, or what happened? Pls tell me so I can know if I will accept the offer after the training, cos I don't want what I will enter them in a month time I am out. Thanks, I am waiting for ur reply.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sunnysteve009:
guys from my observation most of the people I knew that were selected studied management related course, maybe part of the criteria, in all I give thanks to God, and I wish those selected good luck with fbn.

Then they should have noted it on the job requirements when applying! I have moved on, infact, I am no more interested.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by master69(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Please has any one in Rivers state received message for the training??

1 Like

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by revjeck(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
I did received an email with a text too for the unboarding training at Portharcourt, 28 Dec
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by revjeck(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Anyone else got a text for the unboarding/training in portharcourt? For 28th December?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by andersonho: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
revjeck:
Anyone else got a text for the unboarding/training in portharcourt? For 28th December?

Contact me on this 08066823724 I am going there too
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by sjulia36(f): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2017
lanrywatt:
Guys, the existing geeks received a mail for training which is scheduled for 28th, I don't no if any new geek received any invite to that regard.. But I think u shd be worried if u didn't receive any invite for the same date cos I don't think they will conduct onboarding twice.. Hope for the better
Pls i need ur watsapp num, need 2 make some enquiries. Tanks
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lunacol(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2017
lanrywatt:
What of those that received mail for training and onboarding on 29th December at Enugu State.So they should go on 28th and verify.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Young93(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please who is going for the training in Enugu that doesn't stay In Enugu?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lanrywatt(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
sjulia36:
Pls i need ur watsapp num, need 2 make some enquiries. Tanks
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lanrywatt(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
lunacol:
What of those that received mail for training and onboarding on 29th December at Enugu State.So they should go on 28th and verify.
28th is for Lagos... Pls go on the date scheduled on ur mail
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lunacol(m): 1:28am On Dec 27, 2017
lanrywatt:

28th is for Lagos... Pls go on the date scheduled on ur mail
Ok,thanks
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by mhbabanna: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Anyone from minna
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by sparklebee: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Young93:
Please who is going for the training in Enugu that doesn't stay In Enugu?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Mercielove(f): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
pls those who had their on-boarding and training today how was it? Mine is scheduled for tomorrow and I am contemplating on going.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lanrywatt(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mercielove:
pls those who had their on-boarding and training today how was it? Mine is scheduled for tomorrow and I am contemplating on going.
U better go
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by andersonho: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mercielove:

Bros u better go oo, ours went well. Go and u guys will be trained on what to do
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by padua1234: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
andersonho:

Bros u better go oo, ours went well. Go and u guys will be trained on what to do
which state?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Guys that went for the training, did they mention that some will still receive mails?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by john4eal(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
giddy23:
Guys that went for the training, did they mention that some will still receive mails?

Yes
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2017
john4eal:

Yes
Really? This is good news, what exactly were there words..
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by john4eal(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
giddy23:
Really? This is good news, what exactly were there words..

You all are lucky to be among the first batch, others are coming.

1 Like

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
john4eal:

You all are lucky to be among the first batch, others are coming.
oh okay thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? Considering The Troubles It's having / How Does One Answer This Strange Interview Question / 4 Things Do When You Are Laid Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.