Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (15956 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, The Image Below Contains The Status Of Payment. / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Npower officials are no where to be found at AMAC NOA abuja too bad.
npowerng:
Dear Pre-selected NPower Build peeps,

Kindly attend the physical verification with the items listed in the image below.

#NPowerNG
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by IRIEBOY(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
npowerng:

The N-Build, there is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative.

thanks.. so when will you release the creative list?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by dami2boi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Still waiting for the sms inviite
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by ksucre19(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Websites has never been so cheap at top Quality.

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by kenny4christ(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Firstcalljob:
NPower Monthly Clearance

What is the monthly pay?

Steps to take when signing Npower monthly clearance Form
1. your principal must sign and stamp it
2. PS (permanent secretary at tescom) will sign the form and stamp it for Approval
3. Then Take it to women affairs.
Note!!!!! One copy will be at tescom, original copy will be submitted to them at women affairs, and the third copy will be at your PPA.

I just did my own on Friday

see more updates on Power here https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-monthly-clearance-begins-successfully-get-npower-clearance-form/
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
figure007:
Can nepa prepaid bill be used?

Yes sir.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by antontech(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
npowerng:

Successful applicant would be contacted via SMS.
Ok thanks
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
mayourbash:

We apologize for the inconveniences
Kindly check in today sir.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
mayourbash:

Good day sir,

Cross check the venue before going.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Hamstrong001(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gud evening, please help us look into Ntax dat have bin working for over 2months without pay... What exactly is d issue bcoz we re called by Npower b4 they paid Oct payment that they will pay us soon and they ve paid all Npower beneficiaries n we re left out again... Please what exactly is going on? We nid clarification... Thanks
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hamstrong001:
Gud evening, please help us look into Ntax dat have bin working for over 2months without pay... What exactly is d issue bcoz we re called by Npower b4 they paid Oct payment that they will pay us soon and they ve paid all Npower beneficiaries n we re left out again... Please what exactly is going on? We nid clarification... Thanks

Good day,

All complains on N-tax should be directed to Vaids,
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by immaq8(f): 2:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Pls can I use LASRAA I. D card (Lagos state residential card) in place of national id?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
immaq8:
Pls can I use LASRAA I. D card (Lagos state residential card) in place of national id?

Voter's card.
National ID card Or the Nimci paper they usually give before the real card is available.
International passport
Driver's license. etc
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Hamstrong001(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,

Hello Npower handlers, I asked u abt Ntax payment sometimes ago n u told me I shld make my complaints to Vaids or Fed Min of Finance but today Npower paid for Oct stipend... Anyway, we started working in Sept not Oct pls help us look into and our Nov stipend also.... Thank you
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Hamstrong001(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,

Hello Npower handlers, I asked u abt Ntax payment sometimes ago n u told me I shld make my complaints to Vaids or Fed Min of Finance but today Npower paid for Oct stipend... Anyway, we started working in Sept not Oct pls help us look into it and our Nov stipend also.... Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid / How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.