Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

IG Never Said ‘i’m Free To Have Romantic Affairs With Any Policewoman’ – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Never Said ‘i’m Free To Have Romantic Affairs With Any Policewoman’ – Police (386 Views)

'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Never Said ‘i’m Free To Have Romantic Affairs With Any Policewoman’ – Police by gratiaeo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
By Nwafor Sunday

Nigerian police on Sunday debunked an allegation leveled against the Inspector General of police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris over a statement credited to him on romantic affairs.

It was alleged that the IG had said in a document submitted to the Senate Ad hoc committee, that ‘I’m free to have romantic affairs with any policewoman’.

Ibrahim Idris, IGP
In view of this therefore, the Nigerian police force through its Public Relations Officer, CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD, in a press release denied the report and disassociated IG from the statement.

“What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad hoc committee is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre”, part of the statement read.

Read the full release bellow:

I’m free to have romantic affairs with any policewoman

This statement credited to the Inspector General of Police is untrue and unfounded.

It is a mischievous attempt to mislead and misinform members of the Public and as well cast aspersions on the person and hard earned reputation of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni.

What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad hoc committee is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre.

He never said I’m free to have romantic affairs.

Members of the public are implored to disregard the story in its entirety. The Inspector General of Police is not distracted.

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD

Force Public Relations Officer.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/ig-never-said-im-free-romantic-affairs-policewoman-police/

1 Like

Re: IG Never Said ‘i’m Free To Have Romantic Affairs With Any Policewoman’ – Police by whitebeard(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Which one should we believe.
Re: IG Never Said ‘i’m Free To Have Romantic Affairs With Any Policewoman’ – Police by omaolowo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
whitebeard:
Which one should we believe.

This latest version is obviously an afterthought

Re: IG Never Said ‘i’m Free To Have Romantic Affairs With Any Policewoman’ – Police by lwisee: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
gratiaeo:
By Nwafor Sunday

Nigerian police on Sunday debunked an allegation leveled against the Inspector General of police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris over a statement credited to him on romantic affairs.

It was alleged that the IG had said in a document submitted to the Senate Ad hoc committee, that ‘I’m free to have romantic affairs with any policewoman’.

Ibrahim Idris, IGP
In view of this therefore, the Nigerian police force through its Public Relations Officer, CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD, in a press release denied the report and disassociated IG from the statement.

“What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad hoc committee is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre”, part of the statement read.

Read the full release bellow:

I’m free to have romantic affairs with any policewoman

This statement credited to the Inspector General of Police is untrue and unfounded.

It is a mischievous attempt to mislead and misinform members of the Public and as well cast aspersions on the person and hard earned reputation of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni.

What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad hoc committee is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre.

He never said I’m free to have romantic affairs.

Members of the public are implored to disregard the story in its entirety. The Inspector General of Police is not distracted.

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD

Force Public Relations Officer.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/ig-never-said-im-free-romantic-affairs-policewoman-police/

Ohhhh,

This is the order of the day in Nigeria.You send 2 sides of a story to social media. Before you know it everyone will be confused and latter forget about the matter.

Let's watch and see how APC will try to repackage Buhari for 2019.

BUHARI CAN NEVER CHANGE, I REPEAT BUHARI CAN NEVER CHANGE.
APC PLEASE DON'T SELL WHAT HE'S NOT TO US, WE ARE WISER.

(1) (Reply)

Police Probe Governor, Minister Bloody Clash / Ganduje's 'empowerment': Ad Hoc People, Ad Hoc Country By Pius Adesanmi / Anambra Election: Deputy Gov Nkem Okeke Cast His Votes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.