Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

"I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP (14928 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by HeWrites(m): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2017
The Inspector General of Police, Idris Ibrahim, has described as 'Untrue and Unfounded, pure fabrications' a report published by Punch where he allegedly said that he is free to have a romantic relationship with any police officer.

Recall that Senator Misau whom the IG is having a running battle with, had on October 4th, told members of the Senate that the IG impregnated a female officer and hurriedly got married to her. According to Misau, romantic relationship involving police officers is against the rules of engagement in the force.

A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood, says that the report by Punch is a false and baseless.

Read the statement below;
RE: I’m free to have romantic affair with any policewoman – IG
This story credited to Punch Online is Untrue and Unfounded, pure fabrications and a fake news.

It is a mischievous attempt to mislead and misinform members of the Public and as well cast aspersions on the person and hard earned reputation of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni.

What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad-hoc committee investigating the spurious allegation against the IGP is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre.

He never said I'm free to have romantic affairs with Police women.
Members of the public are implored to disregard and discountenance the story in its entirety.

The Inspector General of Police remains undistracted

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD
Force Public Relations Officer.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/never-said-i-am-free-to-have-romantic.html

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by oz4real83(m): 4:15am On Nov 13, 2017
The major attribute of a typical Nigerian police officer and a politician is the ability to deny something that is visible and audible to the blind and deaf. We all know the truth Mr AIG and your actions speak louder than your words only that in Nigeria,public opinion doesn't count.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 4:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Inspector general of fukk grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by thunder74(m): 5:00am On Nov 13, 2017
What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad-hoc committee investigating the spurious allegation against the IGP is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre.

He never said I'm free to have romantic affairs with Police women.

Half full or half empty, what is the difference?

28 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Ur village people actually remembered u sir grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by benuejosh: 5:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Let him just say the account was hacked. That settles it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by freeze001(f): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2017
If u boldly claim that no law stops u from dating and marrying any female police officer as IGP, it automatically means u are free to date, have affairs with and marry them so what's the difference? Twelve and dozen abi? Why won't Nigeria Police be rated as the world's worst when the Chief of Police can put such nonsense justification down in writing!

30 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2017
He haff turn it again.

4 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Sack this guy already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by femi4: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Inspector general of fukk grin
If he approach you, I m sure you ll give in

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by anonimi: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2017
oz4real83:
The major attribute of a typical Nigerian police officer and a politician is the ability to deny something that is visible and audible to the blind and deaf. We all know the truth Mr AIG and your actions speak louder than your words only that in Nigeria,public opinion doesn't count.

We all taught that will change with Bubu and his 40 cabal thieves of the All Poverty Congress, APC.
But no, it has gotten worse. We have now realised that they were liars from the onset.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by ChangetheChange: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin

This is the worst inspector general of police Nigeria has ever produced no wonder Nigeria police force is ranked as the worst police force in the world

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by oz4real83(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

We all taught that will change with Bubu and his 40 cabal thieves of the All Poverty Congress, APC.
But no, it has gotten worse. We have now realised that they were liars from the onset.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75

when u cook food using the same ingredients and technique,u will always get the same result. APC was formed using major ingredients from PDP and that is why we have been having the same results since 1999. We need a brand new set of politicians that have not been ''virused'' by these present politicians,whether Apc or Pdp, to take up governance if we are to achieve any success in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by anonimi: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
oz4real83:
when u cook food using the same ingredients and technique,u will always get the same result. APC was formed using major ingredients from PDP that is why we are having the same results since 1999. We need a brand new set of politicians that have not been ''virused'' by these present politicians whether Apc or Pdp.

What are you doing about making that happen?

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

8 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by anonimi: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

This is the worst inspector general of police Nigeria has ever produced no wonder Nigeria police force is ranked as the worst police force in the world

Worst Inspector General working with the worst president ever in Nigerian history.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

8 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by oz4real83(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

What are you doing about making that happen?

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
the nigerian people and our political structure are making such a reality almost impossible. Do u know how much to buy a candidate form in any of our parties? How many decent and qualified youths can afford that? As for the people,how many decent and qualified people will be able to pay N2000 to an average of 10million voters to secure a potential vote? The foundation of this country is totally bad.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by FearGodinall: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar - Abraham Lincoln.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by anonimi: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2017
oz4real83:
the nigerian people and our political structure are making such a reality almost impossible. Do u know how much to buy a candidate form in any of our parties? How many decent and qualified youths can afford that?

You have rightly noted that it is ALMOST impossible, which means a lot of calculated efforts and persistence is required.
If you sensitise ENOUGH youths to enroll in the wards of your LGA that would be a nice start.
You all can contribute your own money towards securing a LGA Councillor position after putting pressure on the party to also reduce the cost of nomination forms.
PDP did similar in Lagos elections in 2015.
Below is meant positively, please.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by cetzak: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Where is that Lunatic called Sarrki and his co BMC who were jumping around defending this statement yesterday ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by wayne4loan: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Tales by moon light

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by sus4allng: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Worst Police IG ever!!!
The Nigeria Police force has been docile since this incompetent Officer became an IG.

Buhari has a very weak team running this country.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by samhugo(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Loo... Confused humans

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by NaijaMutant(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
OK............. we don hear

Inspector General of Romantic Affairs grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by sureheaven(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerian police can deny anything, so it's not news if there IG denies this one . It's in their DNA to always deny the obvious

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
DJ, take it back again.......
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Sirpaul(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
you .......... no dey stay one place
na so so lie una dey lie
gerarahere mhen
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by AngelicBeing: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2017
sad
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by eph12(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
What is the difference na?

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by AngelicBeing: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

You have rightly noted that it is ALMOST impossible, which means a lot of calculated efforts and persistence is required.
If you sensitise ENOUGH youths to enroll in the wards of your LGA that would be a nice start.
You all can contribute your own money towards securing a LGA Councillor position after putting pressure on the party to also reduce the cost of nomination forms.
PDP did similar in Lagos elections in 2015.
Below is meant positively, please.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Gbam cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by limitless777(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
This is the worst and most pathetic damage control ever.
The harm has already been done. Who cares how many officress U romance.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Sunnycliff(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2017
No one gives a Bleep about you all

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Swears-In NPC Members (PHOTOS) / Meet President Goodluck Jonathan's New Aide-de-camp / EFCC Drops N6bn Fraud Charges Against Ex-works Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.