Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (77383 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Wait, are soldiers allowed to grow beards?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
what a loss. take her pretty one
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by DALE917(f): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
BankeSmalls:
The RIP I want to give here is conditional,

If this guy was among the guys that shot and killed IPOB, shiite members or other unarmed groups of civilians, or if this guy has ever intimidated, beat up or rape innocent Nigerians in any part of the country, I am not sorry for him.

On the other hand, if this was a gentle soldier who used the fear of God to discharge his duties, may God himself accept him and comfort his family. Amen.

Your rip/opinion doesnt count!
Thank you, now take a walk down boring lane.
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
IamSINZ:
Lost my brother's wife barely 5 days to their wedding just last month.

RIP: Dr Linda Nwaigwe. Gone yet not forgotten. cry
so sad. RIP beautiful
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by jevic(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2017
IamSINZ:
Lost my brother's wife barely 5 days to their wedding just last month.

RIP: Dr Linda Nwaigwe. Gone yet not forgotten. cry
may her soul rest in peace and may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
E get any RIP wey dey change anything?
emperordelis:
what would your RIP now change??
Some kind people sef
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2017
No one counts... Soldiers never do u sth.
DALE917:

Your rip/opinion doesnt count!
Thank you, now take a walk down boring lane.
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
iamfromlagos:

may her soul rest in peace and may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen.
Re: Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) by Sirmuel002: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
RIP. Only God knows wat state the fiancee will be now. But I want to know why they must off the trousers of accident victims. Pls I need replies oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nights in Dubai / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.