Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally (3322 Views)

Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] ooohh this akamu brain again cheesy
Your nightmare finally landed on you
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
i am a full blooded onitsha man Anambra i know my state in and out
Are you from Onitsha or residing in Onitsha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by legitnow: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Is he still not the president of the federal republic? He has the right to visit your street if he so wishes though Obiano is winning

i dont give a Bleep about buhari, he should keep off my state and head straight to where he wants to go and collect statutue that we will ultimately find away to destroy.

No street or road in Igbo land should be calle Buhari.

Rochas is daring us and he will see it.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan, answer me
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Liar, IPOB's influence around GRA is so minimal, dem no send GRA big boys. Fear fear, what do you expect those of us in Nkpor to do, relocate finally okwa ya?
Anyi ga achi pia mbosi a.
pray that stray bullet from sars or army will not hit and end you while the winner will win and others will reconcile with the winner and looting continues.

Don't know why our yoots are this gullible

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
legitnow:

i dont give a Bleep about buhari, he should keep off my state and head straight to where he wants to go and collect statutue that we will ultimately find away to destroy.

No street or road in Igbo land should be calle Buhari.

Rochas is daring us and he will see it.
Cry me a river, he still remains your president.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by legitnow: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Cry me a river, he still remains your president.

Jacob Zuma not ideal but i can tolerate, Buhari we will not tolerate, OBJ we will not tolerate.

It is better Okoroausa builds the statute and datch Buhari to carry back with him to Daura. Likewis OBJ can carry his with him back to Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you from Onitsha or residing in Onitsha?
abu m ezigbo onye onitsha
i am a full blooded indigen of onitsha ado n'idu

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Nebuzaradan, answer me
answered
suprised aren't you? tongue
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
pray that stray bullet from sars or army will not hit and end you while the winner will win and others will reconcile with the winner and looting continues.

Don't know why our yoots are this gullible
You are the gullible one here. Cause any trouble that day and see bullets falling on you
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by legitnow: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
BUHARI COMING TO THE EAST BECOS OF STATUTE BUILT BY OKOROCHA IS JUST FOOLING HIMSELF BECOS WE WILL ULTIMATELY FIND A WAY TO DESTROY THAT PARTICULAR ONE AND REMOVE HIS NAME FROM OUR LAND.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You are the gullible one here. Cause any trouble that day and see bullets falling on you
lol gullible fools think that a stray bullet differentiate between trouble maker and peaceful voter grin
ever heard of accidental discharge cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
answered
suprised aren't you? tongue
You made no point, everyone is claiming Anambra now but y'all hated the state because of IPOB crap and lies.
Ndi Onicha I know don't even support IPOB crap
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol gullible fools think that a stray bullet differentiate between trouble maker and peaceful voter grin
ever heard of accidental discharge cheesy
That is if you and your likes decides to forment trouble
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2017
legitnow:
BUHARI COMING TO THE EAST BECOS OF STATUTE BUILT BY OKOROCHA IS JUST FOOLING HIMSELF BECOS WE WILL ULTIMATELY FIND A WAY TO DESTROY THAT PARTICULAR ONE AND REMOVE HIS NAME FROM OUR LAND.

As usual, chest beater
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
You made no point, everyone is claiming Anambra now but y'all hated the state because of IPOB crap and lies.
Ndi Onicha I know don't even support IPOB crap
[/s] oops you wish am not
see this onye igbo telling me what my people are thinking
FYI of us supports this struggle just that unlike me most of my people love politics money and free money from politics that's why you onye igbo nkakwu is confused.

lol
I am from the biggest family in onitsha and you them but ain't mentioning it for security purpose tongue

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
That is if you and your likes decides to forment trouble
[/s]
oops i forgot am talking to the likes of IpobExposed
my bad grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2017
But we're is nnmadi kanu heard he has been killed by the zoo for speaking the truth.
I always day dream about hanging my legs on his shoulders while he bleeps the hell out of me.then thinking about him makes me wet.
Now I don't know if my dream will ever come true again.
I am a yoruba girl from no man's land lagos and I love bold men becuase they are hard to see expecially in the place I currently reside.
For voting,all our politician are theives be it apc or pdp but no doubt jonathan was better as he shared the money but now the illiterate buhari is using the money to settle his brothers that are terrorist and throw crumbs to we westerners.but nothing for ss and se biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] oops you wish am not
see this onye igbo telling me what my people are thinking
FYI of us supports this struggle just that unlike me most of my people love politics money and free money from politics that's why you onye igbo nkakwu is confused.

lol
I am from the biggest family in onitsha and you them but ain't mentioning it for security purpose tongue
Akiko n'egwu, ndi Onicha are not buying the idea, more are even indifferent to IPOB nonsense, just jobless guys like you who are obviously in the minority are in support.
Go back to your state because you are not from Anambra and your vote is not needed
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] oops i forgot am talking to the likes of IpobExposed my bad grin
Are you scared already?
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you scared already?
ok akamu brains? grin
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
ok akamu brains? grin
Is that all? Stop claiming Anambra and go back to your state.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Akiko n'egwu, ndi Onicha are not buying the idea, more are even indifferent to IPOB nonsense, just jobless guys like you who are obviously in the minority are in support.
Go back to your state because you are not from Anambra and your vote is not needed
lol
hope you've paid your rent in that your coven in Nkpor

lol i have empty apartment a flat for rent i mean our ancestral house at inland town (ime ogbe) i can rent it to you cos ain't leaving there
we even have batcher near there incase you can't afford the flat
afterall that's what you onitsha immigrants does
lol onye igbo nkakwu

well akamu brain is akamu brain

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Is that all? Stop claiming Anambra and go back to your state.
oops akamu brains everywhere cheesy
e pain am well well
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol
hope you've paid your rent in that your coven in Nkpor

lol i have empty apartment a flat for rent i mean our ancestral house at inland town (ime ogbe) i can rent it to you cos ain't leaving there

afterall that's what you onitsha immigrants does
lol onye igbo nkakwu

well akamu brain is akamu brain
I know you are jobless and still living with your parents at your age and that's too bad. Ancestral home in Enu Onicha indeed. Go back to your state and distrupt election because if you try it here, you would be counting yourself lucky to be locked up at Area command or CPS cell.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
I know you are jobless and still living with your parents at your age and that's too bad. Ancestral home in Enu Onicha indeed. Go back to your state and distrupt election because if you try it here, you would be counting yourself lucky to be locked up at Area command or CPS cell.
[/s]
trash trash trash
i don't talk to akamu brains grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

oops akamu brains everywhere cheesy
e pain am well well
Na you e go pepper pass.

#pepperdemgang
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Na you e go pepper pass.

#pepperdemgang
[/s]
more trash from akamu brain cheesy
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
i don't talk to akamu brains grin
Nothing to say aside akamu, I guess that's only what you can afford.
Let me see you shout Ofe nsala next time
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
more trash from akamu brain cheesy
Say anything about ofe nsala I know you can't afford next time
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Say anything about ofe nsala I know you can't afford next time
[/s]
sorry enjoy your bonanza of few talks i have with you because i don't talk to dull akamu brains cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Onye onwu akamu, answer me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Hundrends Of Fulani Men Killed In Taraba In Nov 2017 (graphic Photos) / Attempt made to arrest Prophet Issa El'buba By DSS Foiled / Is MC Oluomo Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.