Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally (3324 Views)

Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Nothing to say aside akamu, I guess that's only what you can afford.
Let me see you shout Ofe nsala next time
ohhh gosh did i just waste my time with this kind of musiwa brain
musiwa better pass you sef

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
sorry enjoy your bonanza of few talks i have with you because i don't talk to dull akamu brains cool
Go take your normal dose of akamu before you sleep but never you mention ofe nsala which you can't even afford the ingredients
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Go take your normal dose of akamu before you sleep but never you mention ofe nsala which you can't even afford the ingredients
[/s]musiwa don get colleague cheesy
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
ohhh gosh did i just waste my time with this kind of musiwa brain
musiwa better pass you sef
Just don't mention ofe nsala you can't afford at busy bee along Awka road.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Just don't mention ofe nsala you can't afford at busy bee along Awka road.
trying to keep the conversation going
no problem
try again tomorrow cool
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
trying to keep the conversation going
no problem
try again tomorrow cool
You can sleep off with your frustration, e no consign me.
Just don't mention ofe nsala next time.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by globemoney: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s]everybody i knew who are full blooded Anambra will not vote that day because the election will be bloody.

Nwoye will have his cult guys and his federal might at his disposal
Peter obi hmmmm that man is a very dangerous man and silent killer
I only pity Obiano because as a green horn in politics (forget the governor he is we know Peter obi put him there) he just be confused but he has his own advantage as an incumbent also with the backing of radicals like Ubah hmmm he's in the game

so that day my prediction is
low turn out not because of ipob stuff but fear of this Clash of gladiators
just like Sylvia of Bayelsa the federal might of Nwoye will fail him.
the battle will be between Obiano and Ob(obaze)
people will chop Tony's money but will reject him and also his rigging tactics will fail him that day.

as of now i can't predict between Obiano and obi who will win but Tony is out.

this is my state i know it in and out

lol imagine Tony rigging my poling unit
hahahahahahaha imposicant
that unit na apga get am grin[/s]
Obaze will come third behind tonu nwoye , you people think APC will allow PDP even attempt to win Anambra election.. lol. Landslide for obiano
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Ohammadike: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Jobless as I thought
I don't really know why the insult but people like you adds to the general voters apathy

But then am staying to vote for Oseloka at least his supporters don't go around insulting potential voters

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:30am On Nov 13, 2017
globemoney:

Obaze will come third behind tonu nwoye
Are you minding the fake Onitsha man?
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
But we're is nnmadi kanu heard he has been killed by the zoo for speaking the truth.
I always day dream about hanging my legs on his shoulders while he bleeps the hell out of me.then thinking about him makes me wet.
Now I don't know if my dream will ever come true again.
I am a yoruba girl from no man's land lagos and I love bold men becuase they are hard to see expecially in the place I currently reside.
For voting,all our politician are theives be it apc or pdp but no doubt jonathan was better as he shared the money but now the illiterate buhari is using the money to settle his brothers that are terrorist and throw crumbs to we westerners.but nothing for ss and se biafrans.
Did you just call yourself a wh*re? shocked
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 12:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Ohammadike:

I don't really know why the insult but people like you adds to the general voters apathy
Who cares for your vote, you never wanted to vote or see anybody vote so why the cry about voters apathy? Sense fall on you guys soonest.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Ohammadike: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Who cares for your vote, you never wanted to vote or see anybody vote so why the cry about voters apathy? Sense fall on you guys soonest.

Bros I have heard the thugs Obiano are parading. You dont care about my vote but you quoted me to vote for Obiano

On Saturday am voting for Oseloka

Goodnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Alexus23: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you minding the fake Onitsha man?
You are the fake ass here. Aboki
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 1:05am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Obaze will come third behind tonu nwoye , you people think APC will allow PDP even attempt to win Anambra election.. lol. Landslide for obiano
[/s]this one is talk out of money in the pocket no one takes your bias opinion serious grin
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 1:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Ohammadike:

Bros I have heard the thugs Obiano are parading. You dont care about my vote but you quoted me to vote for Obiano

Goodnight
obiano media agents are his greatest enemies trust me
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 1:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Ohammadike:

Goodnight
my guy if you can reply this guy you can as well discuss musiwa of nairaland

dont you see the similarity in both grin
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by globemoney: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]this one is talk out of money in the pocket no one takes your bias opinion serious grin
after the election you will come back and cry rigging..
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

after the election you will come back and cry rigging..
[/s]

God knows i dont give a rat ass on who wins btw obiano and obi
a. my relatives and my brother works under obiano
b. am not a political sycophant that will start supporting a politician because am benefiting from it
c. i love my damn life though we must all die but definitely not for a politician

my concern is to make sure apc doesn't win anambra beacause of the likes of ngeneukwenu
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Caseless: 1:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
don't worry na high kai kai he go welcome am

Tony is a failure already
mark my words
my problem with this she male is that he'll go underground that day when the mockery starts

buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
bloodykiller aka opiaoku, my mehn. grin grin
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Caseless: 1:49am On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I DESPISE POLITHIEFIANS
as if they propose to you won't crawl on your back to accept.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

[s]
God knows i dont give a rat ass on who wins btw obiano and obi
a. my relatives and my brother works under obiano
b. am not a political sycophant that will start supporting a politician because am benefiting from it
c. i love my damn life though we must all die but definitely not for a politician

my concern is to make sure apc doesn't win anambra beacause of the likes of ngene.ukwenu [/s]
empty threats by a coward ipob terrorist typing under the comfort of his home.
Joblessness is the cause of ipob.
Buhari should address the alarming rate of illiteracy and unemployment in the south east.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
GrandFinale2017:
empty threats by a coward ipob terrorist typing under the comfort of his home.
Joblessness is the cause of ipob.
Buhari should address the alarming rate of illiteracy and unemployment in the south east.
[/s]
sorry i don't read trash from a yeroba Muslim
Thanks
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by bobbyfest(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2017
im nt an igbo guy nor livin in east but i watched their debate yesterday. ... the most sound and brilliant in yesterday debate was dt man wit white beards who is in pdp nd a man said to be the former min of aviation chidioka or wetin bin hin name .... im highly disappointed in apc candidate. ..he was just speaking offpoint... seun was askin him A ..nwoye wil anz Z... anyways u guys shud sha goan vote ya leader.... debate no mean the present gov in my state didnt attend the governorship debate nd he won ..... im from ondo state
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Francisayo(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Ohammadike:
Personally I don't have any plans to vote on that day not because of ipob rubbish but I haven't seen anyone worth my vote

So let the best rigger win
Dbest rigger will win and your wailing will restart for anoda 4 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Governor Daughter In Mosque Without Hijab / A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. / 2023: Buhari Should Honour The Agreement He Had With Tinubu To Succeed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.