Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Get Extra #2000 Off From Any Phones,laptops You Order From Jumia Black Friday - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Extra #2000 Off From Any Phones,laptops You Order From Jumia Black Friday (962 Views)

Is It Advisable To Purchase Laptops From Jumia? / Jumia Black Friday 2018- Get Your Desired Laptop On Discount! / Terrible Customer Service From Jumia- My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Extra #2000 Off From Any Phones,laptops You Order From Jumia Black Friday by skibyonline(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Finally I have compiled steps on how to shop on Jumia and get even more discount on Jumia Black Friday which will be starting 13th Nov (tommorow) and ends on the 13th of Dec, thats 30 days of massive 80% Discount on Phones,Laptops and other items....

The Article will teach you Two things, which are

1. How to get extra Discount shopping on Jumia Black Friday by simply following the steps listed on the Article.

2. ‎How to make money on Jumia Black Friday by Getting Sales Commission from Jumia..

Hurry and go get the JBF Article, it FREE https://techipulse.com/blackfriday_special

All this I will be giving out for FREE just as promised..
Dont miss this massive opportunity to upgrade that phone you've been wishing to upgrade for long, and also Dont Miss the Opportunity of making a good sum of income this black friday session..

Happy JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY, Shop Wisely..

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify My Apple ID If I Can't Receive My Verification Code / Brand New Hp 15, Intel Core I3, 1tb Hdd /4gb Ddr4 Ram @155k / Wanted!!! ELITEBOOK X360 1030 G2 Convertible: 7th Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.