Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (40779 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Conor Mcgregor & Machine Gun Kelly Fight At MTV Music Video Awards (Pix, Video) / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by bastien: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Good one
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:
As a man utd fan i say This boy is becoming useless by the day!!! angry....
1 bottle of Andre for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Cannonleo(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Omololupromise:
Y people are like these
see chicken

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?

The relationship is not working. cheesy grin tongue shocked
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by nagalee(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Paul flopba is the greatest flop I have ever seen in my life how are you guys(man utd) still coping with him mehn this guy is just wack. but thank God I'm a with a club with disciplines players not players that love to dance, dap, change hair style from time to time and the likes. u know what Paul pogba I give u my middle finger deuces
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Omobolajiatanda(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
nagalee:
Paul flopba is the greatest flop I have ever seen in my life how are you guys(man utd) still coping with him mehn this guy is just wack. but thank God I'm a with a club with disciplines players not players that love to dance, dap, change hair style from time to time and the likes. u know what Paul pogba I give u my middle finger deuces
alaye mind your players jor.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by sanpipita(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Pogba brothers are so boring, I'm yet to understand the hype.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
MrsEvakinqz:
exactly the same question i wanted to ask, but dance get spirit shaa....

#the_Pogba's

Na one corner dance get spirit my brother. Baba I greet you
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Wow, they really look alike cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Amberon11: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Handsome men

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Amberon11: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Shut up. They are neater than all your generation combined.
Elnino4ladies:
They look dirty

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by johnstar(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Overrated players angry
dude is getting paid

Hate him or love him grin

I'm a Chelsea fan

But u dnt have to be hating on any players

These footballer lifestyle ar the best

Dey help ppl, dey even have Charity as in they help ppl alot

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by johnstar(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:
As a man utd fan i say This boy is becoming useless by the day!!! angry....

As a Chelsea fan i say dude is rili having fun

Goan sleep dude
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by god2good: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:

What does this mean?
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Aieboocaar(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2017
johnstar:

As a Chelsea fan i say dude is rili having fun

Goan sleep dude

man shut it!!
So he is been paid millions to have fun and dab all over instagram?

Even Zlatan at 36 is still hungry and eager to kick ball again!
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by johnstar(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:

man shut it!!
So he is been paid millions to have fun and dab all over instagram?

Even Zlatan at 36 is still hungry and eager to kick ball again!

Dats ur own cup of tea bro

I see u r pained

Manure fan grin

Goan fight him den

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:
As a man utd fan i say This boy is becoming useless by the day!!! angry

modified: For all those agbero Chelsea fan quoting me, ZLATAN is 36 and eager to get back on the field, but this retard Pogba hasn't even had a training at carrington with the squad since his hamstring

HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DAB ON INSTAGRAM undecided ....

Either u are useless or u are not a man utd fan. If u are a true fan then u should know by now that pogba's absence from the team has turned man utd from a free attacking team that score 4 goals in a match to a struggling team that can no longer create chances. The absence of pogba has turned lukaku from a player that scored 10 goals in his first 10 games to to someone that has not scored a single goal in 8 games now because he is feeding on scrap... No real service.

Yes pogba likes to dance but he is good at what he does on the picth, he is man utd most important player, without hin the team is ordinary. I know ur type, u are one of those Herrera fan boys , what has Herrera done for the team since pogba's injury? U think football is all about hardwork and passion because I know the next thing u would say is herrera plays with passion. Well bro passion without real talent is nothing, u need to be talented to be great and pogba has loads of talent.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:
As a man utd fan i say This boy is becoming useless by the day!!! angry

modified: For all those agbero Chelsea fan quoting me, ZLATAN is 36 and eager to get back on the field, but this retard Pogba hasn't even had a training at carrington with the squad since his hamstring

HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DAB ON INSTAGRAM undecided ....

See this ode, pogba has been training very hard in Florida since he got injured. He has been in Carrington for 2 weeks now and has been having full training session. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by XYZo: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
minasota:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U sef see and dey look am say any woman wey grow up with this ones go get proper craze for head too

wink
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
They look dirty
But live better than your entire generation have or ever will. Must you type?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by childrenday15(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
ugly but Rich
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by united442(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
ko si la pogbans, si la pogbans, si la pogbans.....kpe kpe kpe!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Josh44s(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:

You well so?

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by ksucre19(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Websites has never been so cheap at top Quality.

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by shallysgirl: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
And local
Elnino4ladies:
They look dirty
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by vickillo: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
U dey dia dey dance Man United dey fumble. Ewu
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
9jatatafo:

Na one corner dance get spirit my brother. Baba I greet you
I greet you too...
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by stoic6ix: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Paul Pogba is overrated

Who ask you?
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
vickillo:
U dey dia dey dance Man United dey fumble. Ewu

So make him kill himself because man utd dey suffer? Nnama. So because he is injured then he should be sober and not have a social life.
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by perdollar(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
I tot dey said money makes ppl to look handsome?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Bans Players From Eating Goat Meat & Pepper Soup / Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.