Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

"I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP (14927 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2017
smiley ... the only case he has to answer is if he promoted the female police officer without following due process... the other relationship issue doesn't really matter.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by poposki33: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2017
When will they remove this man
The controversy surrounding him is too much

After they will be claiming that they have been falsely rated

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by pek(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Just a matter of interpretation. What he said verbatim is the same with what Punch wrote. Only that they worded it differently.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by rhames(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2017
HeWrites:
The Inspector General of Police, Idris Ibrahim, has described as 'Untrue and Unfounded, pure fabrications' a report published by Punch where he allegedly said that he is free to have a romantic relationship with any police officer.

Recall that Senator Misau whom the IG is having a running battle with, had on October 4th, told members of the Senate that the IG impregnated a female officer and hurriedly got married to her. According to Misau, romantic relationship involving police officers is against the rules of engagement in the force.

A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood, says that the report by Punch is a false and baseless.

Read the statement below;
RE: I’m free to have romantic affair with any policewoman – IG
This story credited to Punch Online is Untrue and Unfounded, pure fabrications and a fake news.

It is a mischievous attempt to mislead and misinform members of the Public and as well cast aspersions on the person and hard earned reputation of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni.

What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad-hoc committee investigating the spurious allegation against the IGP is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre.

He never said I'm free to have romantic affairs with Police women.
Members of the public are implored to disregard and discountenance the story in its entirety.

The Inspector General of Police remains undistracted

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD
Force Public Relations Officer.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/never-said-i-am-free-to-have-romantic.html

Nigerian policemen. Dem no get money but they like women. Excedp to collect N20 naira from illegal checkpoint. Yeye people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Caseless: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2017
thunder74:

Half full or half empty, what is the difference?
so you don't know the difference between "marriage" and "romantic affair"?

Shame ...
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by millhouse: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
femi4:
If he approach you, I m sure you ll give in
straight up naa abi e wan deny am
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by thunder74(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:

Shame ...
Thanks
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by gmaribel(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:

Shame ...

Does romance not come before marriage?!

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by DeltahArmy(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Inspector general of fukk grin

You mean Inspector General of Pus.sy (IGP) grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Change begins with the IG.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by femi4: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
millhouse:
straight up naa abi e wan deny am
When a naija girl couldn't have what another girl has, she ll criticize and ridicule her
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Inspector general of fukk grin
Is that you in your profile?
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by adisabarber(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Oponu jati jati.
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by zoedew: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
This retort worsens the battered image of the Nigeria Police and makes one wonder if Press Releases coming from that organization are debated before being communicated. This is a case of six of one and half a dozen of the other. #SmackDownForTheIGP

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by zoedew: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
gmaribel:

Indeed! Nigeria Police retort worsens the battered image of the Nigeria Police and makes one wonder if Press Releases coming from that organization are debated before being communicated. This is a case of six of one and half a dozen of the other. #SmackDownForTheIGP
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by bigfather(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Na everyday tori dey change. Today dem go talk A tomorrow na B !

EISH !

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by buchilino(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

This is the worst inspector general of police Nigeria has ever produced no wonder Nigeria police force is ranked as the worst police force in the world

I THINK D TAG OF WORST IG OF POLICE BELONGS TO TAFA BALOGUN

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Caseless: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2017
gmaribel:

"romantic affair" is usually done not with approval of parents. You're talking the activities of officially informing parents that you're interested in marrying their daughter. That's not "romantic affair" , as this has promiscuous undertone to it.

And which law says they must be romance before marriage?
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by JuanDeDios: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2017
thunder74:

Half full or half empty, what is the difference?
Under the circumstances, the two positions aren't the same. No law actually stops a policeman from marrying a policewoman.
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by gmaribel(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
"romantic affair" is usually done not with approval of parents. You're talking the activities of officially informing parents that you're interested in marrying their daughter. That's not "romantic affair" , as this has promiscuous undertone to it.

And which law says they must be romance before marriage?

Let's break it down

A lady is living and working in Abuja hers superior at work sees her likes her and wants to marry her.

Would he not tell her his intentions first....

How would he know if she is not already engaged without asking her first....

Would he not demonstrate capacity by showering her with gifts and affection

Is she not the one that will direct him to her parents....

Is that not ROMANCE?

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by awuf2008: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
100 Buhari cannot safe you because you are already in a serious mess.
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by alexis007(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2017
I see cases like these...and then I applaud Cristiano Ronaldo for making a policy of not entertaining interviews from the press in the past. A public figure should not be talking to these people. If you've to do it, your speech should be as brief and as necessary as anything.
Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by FKMagazine(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2017
HeWrites:
The Inspector General of Police, Idris Ibrahim, has described as 'Untrue and Unfounded, pure fabrications' a report published by Punch where he allegedly said that he is free to have a romantic relationship with any police officer.

Recall that Senator Misau whom the IG is having a running battle with, had on October 4th, told members of the Senate that the IG impregnated a female officer and hurriedly got married to her. According to Misau, romantic relationship involving police officers is against the rules of engagement in the force.

A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood, says that the report by Punch is a false and baseless.

Read the statement below;
RE: I’m free to have romantic affair with any policewoman – IG
This story credited to Punch Online is Untrue and Unfounded, pure fabrications and a fake news.

It is a mischievous attempt to mislead and misinform members of the Public and as well cast aspersions on the person and hard earned reputation of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni.

What the IGP said in the document submitted to the Senate Ad-hoc committee investigating the spurious allegation against the IGP is that no law stops a Police Officer in Service to marry another Police Officer on an Officer cadre.

He never said I'm free to have romantic affairs with Police women.
Members of the public are implored to disregard and discountenance the story in its entirety.

The Inspector General of Police remains undistracted

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD
Force Public Relations Officer.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/never-said-i-am-free-to-have-romantic.html

@Police PRO: all these Oga police at d top are suffering from proper educational upbringing, it is however unfortunate to see dis talker-thieves and sex addicts in places of power. Pls whts the diff between punchng.com statement & the original statement made by the accused (IGP)?

I knw the issue here, interpretation & comprehension problems...

Oma se oooo...

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by Rainmaker2k: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oh Boy See Inspector General of Women Affairs!

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP by osusuallstars: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
What is d difference?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State / How Crisis In INEC Headquarters May Affect Edo, Ondo Elections / Does Crowd At Rallies Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.