Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (31333 Views)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by ElsonMorali: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Seems Jonathan is considering running in 2019. This guy must be the stupidest human being alive on the surface of this planet.

Just goes a long way to show that anything is possible in Nigeria. Even the the Most absurd like Jonathan recontesting when he's yet to clear his name from allegations of wanton and debilitating corruption charges.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by millhouse: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:
How many local govts did Obasanjo win in his state when he was President?

Why anyone would think that monkeyman is a boss is beyond me.

Boss of monkeys maybe but not humans.
at grass root he may be short of wind and caprices ..but don't joke with him at the national level..he is still one of the very very very few men DAT cuts thru our divides

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Leez(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Sammy07:
cheesy cheesy wink
Finally.
Bad news for igbos

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by greatermax77(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:
This and many more is why Igbos hates the omoluabis

They have never and will never produced a leader like this

A leader indeed!
A distructive leader, the reason, we are not moving forward
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by AntiWailer: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Leez(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2017
brainpulse:
We told the IPOB pigs, they never listened. Even Jonathan their god has no choice than to admit.

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by supereagle(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by surgical: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2017
hooklover:
I still try to imagine how folks like FFK deceived Jonathan to think obj is irrelevant. That today I still dey vex for FFK for deceiving our brother
it's not ffk, it was people like Pius ayim Pius &co
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by intruxive(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
Oga na master grin
Jonathan talking from experience, never let an ffk or doyin okupe mislead u, just go 'dobale' for BOSS
Even buhari had to be dragged to otta farm by tinubu who knows whats up b4 baba fit win

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Gotze1: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
totorimi:
He is only boss to people like Jonathan. His boss-ship ends where can people like Abacha, IBB, Yaradua etc are concerned infact even right now he dare not talk rubbish where bubu is concerned.
[/s]E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by jiorhemen(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:

Sir, you are trying to use a point that favours Obj against him, that won't work. The fact that he didn't win much local governments in his state. Now, if he didn't win much local government in his state and even the South West where he came from, but still emerged as the victor nationally, then that shows that he is a National man and not a sectional or regional politician. In fact, that's Obasanjo's strength, his network that goes beyond the south west. Then, those saying that Obasanjo didn't win much local government in his state are deliberately distorting facts. Obasanjo contested twice, in 1999 and 2003. Yes, it's true that he lost south west in 1999, but he cleared the entire south west in 2003, including all local governments in his state. Those saying that he lost his local government are talking about 1999, not 2003. Now, I understand that as humans, if we don't like someone, we hardly see their strength. Even I myself, I don't like him that much. But whether we like him or not, the bitter truth is that Obasanjo is an influential man in this country. Whom God has blessed, no man can put him down, no matter how much we hate him

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Abagworo(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Obasanjo is the eye of the West world powers in Nigeria. They actually believe Obasanjo's feedback and will only support Obasanjo's preferred candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Gotze1: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:

Wailer, E really pain you.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by AntiWailer: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
totorimi:
He is only boss to people like Jonathan. His boss-ship ends where can people like Abacha, IBB, Yaradua etc are concerned infact even right now he dare not talk rubbish where bubu is concerned.

Watch him unseat Bubu if Bubu mess up.

Remember Tinubu went to seek counsel on wether to allow Atiku or Buhari take the Ticket back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Gotze1: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Boss of bosses in ugliness because that man is just too ugly and has nothing good in him.
But an adage says a leader is the representative of the people.
Where is your handsome impoverished nonentity father?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
adem30:
When we were telling you then, your Potopoto people were deceiving you making your head swell.

Experience is a worst teacher
Every time you type you sound so foolish....why ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Igbos have been disgraced once more. I rest my case.
Look at you

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by tishbite41(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:
This and many more is why Igbos hates the omoluabis

They have never and will never produced a leader like this
lol obasanjo Na onitsha man
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by tishbite41(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Obasanjo is the eye of the West world powers in Nigeria. They actually believe Obasanjo's feedback and will only support Obasanjo's preferred candidate.
true talk
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by totorimi: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Watch him unseat Bubu if Bubu mess up.

Remember Tinubu went to seek counsel on wether to allow Atiku or Buhari take the Ticket back then.

Have you forgotten so quickly from where he was rescued after Abacha died when he was talking anyhow. Did heaven fall?.

He himself knows it that the freedom he had to do as he did during GEJ tenure he dare not try it now. Why did he not talk when bubu was away for so long for medical vacation, why has he not talked all this time allegations of corruption are levelled against Bubu govt or are these corruption cases immune to his hearing.

There are cabals and there is a cabal whether you understand that is not my concern.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by tishbite41(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2017
jiorhemen:

Sir, you are trying to use a point that favours Obj against him, that won't work. The fact that he didn't win much local governments in his state. Now, if he didn't win much local government in his state and even the South West where he came from, but still emerged as the victor nationally, then that shows that he is a National man and not a sectional or regional politician. In fact, that's Obasanjo's strength, his network that goes beyond the south west. Then, those saying that Obasanjo didn't win much local government in his state are deliberately distorting facts. Obasanjo contested twice, in 1999 and 2003. Yes, it's true that he lost south west in 1999, but he cleared the entire south west in 2003, including all local governments in his state. Those saying that he lost his local government are talking about 1999, not 2003. Now, I understand that as humans, if we don't like someone, we hardly see their strength. Even I myself, I don't like him that much. But whether we like him or not, the bitter truth is that Obasanjo is an influential man in this country. Whom God has blessed, no man can put him down, no matter how much we hate him
2011, he could not win his own ward. can u beat that.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by zoedew: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
“Indeed, the saying experience is the best teacher, is incomplete, the full statement of that Welsh adage is that experience is the best teacher for a fool. History is a kinder and gentler teacher,”
Jonathan did not learn from history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by AntiWailer: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
totorimi:

Have you forgotten so quickly from where he was rescued after Abacha died when he was talking anyhow. Did heaven fall?.

He himself knows it that the freedom he had to do as he did during GEJ tenure he dare not try it now. Why did he not talk when bubu was away for so long for medical vacation, why has he not talked all this time allegations of corruption are levelled against Bubu govt or are these corruption cases immune to his hearing.

There are cabals and there is a cabal whether you understand that is not my concern.

See u can sit there and write to feel good.

Every man who aspire to take that seat go to Ota.

They are not mad and they dnt go there to have fun. Even Tinubu consulted before supporting Buhari at the primaries.

Buhari went there.

You have Jonathan saying it once again.

The mystery , I have no idea but is Obj still a force to reckon with, I will tell you absolutely yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by mubarak89(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:

A political ignoramus spotted. Knows zilch.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by jiorhemen(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2017
tishbite41:
2011, he could not win his own ward. can u beat that.
The last time Obasanjo contested an election in this country was in 2003. Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo didn't contest any election in 2011 and I am sure you know that 100%

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by earthcrust: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Atiku cannot be influenced by Northern Cabal against d South because he has business all over Nigeria. And he is a very successful business man market this country to favour both d North and d south.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Stop hating....this man is made,only God's anger can bring him down,take it or leave it
ShineuEye:

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by totorimi: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

See u can sit there and write to feel good.

Every man who aspire to take that seat go to Ota.

They are not mad and they dnt go there to gave fun. Even Omu by consulted before supporting Buhari at the primaries.

Buhari went there.

You have Jonathan saying it once again.

The mystery , I have no idea but is Obj still a force to reckon with, I will tell you absolutely yes.

You need to understand the game of politics and how it works.

First, its a game of numbers and every politician knows that. N doubt he is a force to reckon with in Nigerian political equation but he is no more than the likes of IBB or even Bubu if and when he leaves office.
He is only accorded his due position as an elderly statesman and nothing more.

As it stands today in South West politics you can't tell me he can command more followership than the Jagaban.
He is only visible today because of his smart move to align with APC when he realized early the looming defeat of the PDP in the last election but watch closely as these politicians behave when the table turns against them.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Zandarazanzan: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:

Obviously someone he has proven it to...
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by tishbite41(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
jiorhemen:

The last time Obasanjo contested an election in this country was in 2003. Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo didn't contest any election in 2011 and I am sure you know that 100%
he was pdp bot chairman as at 2011 and he lost his ward to ACN. that was d reason he stepped down as bot chairman
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Even though he is not in office, foreing leaders sample his opinion on political events around Africa.

Ffllaattie, I am not sure you read the article, you are just blabbing rvbbish here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.