Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (31337 Views)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Codes151(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Today I confirm say jona na smart guy
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Gamesmart: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by brightalo17: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:
How many local govts did Obasanjo win in his state when he was President?

Why anyone would think that monkeyman is a boss is beyond me.

Boss of monkeys maybe but not humans.
How many votes did Ojukwu your own boss got in the entire igbo land during presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by realborn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ogaonos:
sorri,is nt all afonja but many.even we niger delta hav our foolishness nd mistake but nt all.wat am saying is try educate ur brothas ther mumu don do.nd obj only think about himself nd his northern general brotha.afonyas deserve beta leaders.wise up brothers.

Noted bruv smiley
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by newbornmacho(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Obasanjo is a tricky treacherous old fool. That is not my definition of influence. An influential man is missed when he dies, a tricky bastard has his grave spit upon.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by omokab: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gamesmart:
I remember when Sagamite said these over 2 years ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/4#32237277

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/4#32239093

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/4#32239458

It is so true!!!

omokab and dealslip, what do you guys have to say?
I went through the link you sent and discovered what I said on that link. Take it or live it bola tinubu is the leader in the south west. Obasanjo case was just a co incident. But he also help apc and buari to win the election. No matter how,obasanjo stil have his boys in politics especially in the north but jogaban has taken up the majority. To jonathan,don't expect any good thing to come out from his mouth. He's only looking for relevance for people to support him come back to power in 2019. He was trying to wooing obasano for support but I don't think he can work out for him.as things are going in the country if he was used to contest in 2019 pdp will loose gallantly except if they can scatter apc. Recently some of pdpd strong leaders were supporting buari for second trem like ebonyi governor and cross rivers governor. So both atiku and jonathan for now can't say or predict what will happen before 2019 but Mr Jona he will loose with wide margin.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by NCP: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
DonBobes:

Pardon my ignorance, is obj d chairman of world ex-presidents.

Yhup... He is.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by blacknp(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
totorimi:
He is only boss to people like Jonathan. His boss-ship ends where can people like Abacha, IBB, Yaradua etc are concerned infact even right now he dare not talk rubbish where bubu is concerned.
Ok so now President Buhari is the Real Boss of All Bosses?I guess you have also swallowed your pride?
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by totorimi: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2017
blacknp:
Ok so now President Buhari is the Real Boss of All Bosses?I guess you have also swallowed your pride?

On a good day he is not and cannot be but having the powers of a president he can use the machinery of govt to sway things the way he likes.

In reality he is the boss of all almajiris, fulani Herdsmen, sharia states. That's why they call him Sai Bubu.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by ifyakanu(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yes He is
DonBobes:

Pardon my ignorance, is obj d chairman of world ex-presidents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted / Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu / Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.