Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo (3639 Views)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / The 5th Time, U.S. Destroyer Collides With Japanese Tugboat(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Three mighty US aircraft carriers have teamed upwith Japanese ships for joint naval exercises designed to send a clear warning to North Korea.

The four-day drills that began in waters off South Korea's eastern coast came as President Donald Trump traded insults with North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un.

The battle groups of the USS Ronald Reagan, the Theodore Roosevelt and the Nimitz will successively enter the exercise area during the drills that run until Tuesday, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said.

Three F/A-18E Super Hornets fly in formation over the aircraft carriers USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76), USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71), USS Nimitz (CVN 68) and their strike groups, along with ships from the Republic of Korea Navy as they transit the Western Pacific

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2017
The three carriers will be likely together in the drills around Monday, according to a South Korean military official, who didn't want to be named, citing office rules.

They will aim to enhance combined operation and aerial strike capabilities and also display 'strong will and firm military readiness to defeat any provocation by North Korea with dominant force in the event of crisis,' Seoul's military said in a statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2017
This image released by the US Navy on November 12, 2017, shows (front to back) the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force Takanami-class destroyer JS Makinami, the Murasame-class destroyer JS Inazuma, the Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Bunker Hill, and the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Preble transiting the western Pacific Ocean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by uckennety(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Its explorer again

Oya sit back n relax

First to comment
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by ichommy(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Aye Mi.... shocked shocked See Carriers.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by izzou(m): 5:52am On Nov 13, 2017
sad

R Kelly - Peace

Peace,....Its what I pray for
Peace
All night
Peace

All around the world.... Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2017
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he was offended by North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un after official state media in Pyongyang referred to him as a 'lunatic old man'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074995/Three-aircraft-carriers-team-Japanese-ships.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 5:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Two F-35C Lightning II carrier variant joint strike fighters conduct the first catapult launches aboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz.

Pictured, The US 'nuclear bombers ready to be put on 24-hour alert' for the first time since the end of the Cold War amid growing tensions North Korea.

The B-52 Stratofortress

Manufacturer: Boeing

First deployed: 1955

Length: 159 feet, 4 inches

Wingspan: 56 metres

Speed: 650 mph

Range: 8,000 miles without refueling

Armaments: Up to 30 tonnes of ordnance, which can include bombs, mines and nuclear missiles

Maximum altitude: 50,000 feet

Crew: Five.

Number in service: 72.

Cost: £95 million

Expected end of service: Last B52 to be decommissioned in 2045

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Fxmanager(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2017
izzou:
sad
R Kelly - Peace
Peace,....Its what I pray for Peace All night Peace
All around the world.... Peace

Our prayers too.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by FlySly05: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2017
As much as I'm awe by the sizes of those machines, I feel this show of dominance is totally unnecessary because the moment the first missle goes, the world as we all know it will change forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by emmie14: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Drums of war beaten and danced by north Korea and united states of America. Where two elements fights south Korea and Japan possibly may represent the grass. I guess Japanese are at alert. Kim Jong may attack first . U.S.A. must apply diplomacy before any offensive then much damages on Japan. Let there be peace.
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by kolajoo(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2017
It baddest Explorer make I pack sharperly follow u enter FP grin
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Edopesin: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Oga Mynd44
Food Don Don grin
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by jerflakes(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2017
FlySly05:
As much as I'm awe by the sizes of those machines, I feel this show of dominance is totally unnecessary because the moment the first missle goes, the world as we all know it will change forever.

Dont worry, Trump knows and Kim knows too

No one wants to be the first to fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Blakjewelry(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Now I know history is not interesting at the time of it happening. But our children will enjoy the story how third world War began

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by ycmdng(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Tired of this show of force without action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by id911(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
ycmdng:
Tired of this show of force without action.

Even if a mad man is in Washington, he will never wish for action because if that happens, Tokyo and Seoul will be destroyed and the world will be in chaos.

Pray for absolute diplomacy and not action bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Now I know history is not interesting at the time of it happening. But our children will enjoy the story how third world War began

This is not funny o.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Ramon92: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2017
I've watched several documentaries on the timeline and advancements of the USS carriers and how the Nimitz was built and also advancements in modern warfare and the feeling was like we Africans are aliens in our own planet..
We're 100000 centuries behind..

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by OlujobaSamuel: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Explorers:
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he was offended by North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un after official state media in Pyongyang referred to him as a 'lunatic old man'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074995/Three-aircraft-carriers-team-Japanese-ships.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
crazy dude, e no vex for calling him a lunatic, na old e dey para for.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Stop claiming third world war.
If America and North Korea go to war, it will probably be the World against North Korea because they have zero allies.

Worst case scenario is America will be weakened by the war and another world superpower will spring up.
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by ycmdng(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
id911:

Even if a mad is in Washington, he will never wish for action because if that happens, Tokyo and Seoul will be destroyed and the world will be in chaos.

Pray for absolute diplomacy and not action bro
But if you carry a sword you should wish to use it. The threat on NK is just empty as much as nuclear disaster can not be averted on her US allied neighbours. My 1cent.
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Totino: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2017
jerflakes:

Dont worry, Trump knows and Kim knows too
No one wants to be the first to fire
one may become tired of being called a coward, so, the first attack
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by smilingface(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Ramon92:
I've watched several documentaries on the timeline and advancements of the USS carriers and how the Nimitz was built and also advancements in modern warfare and the feeling was like we Africans are aliens in our own planet..
We're 100000 centuries behind..
hahahahahahahahaha....we don't even have brains compare to what they have achieve...they can stay in there country and decide to destroy us all in Africa.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by seunny4lif(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Stop claiming third world war.
If America and North Korea go to war, it will probably be the World against North Korea because they have zero allies.

Worst case scenario is America will be weakened by the war and another world superpower will spring up.
Which world?If, world is against NK, US for don attack since 70 years ago.
Do you know how many countries are against US? You don't know
Own a nuke and US will only make noise
Gadaffi and Sadam never own a nuke
War is not like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Which world?If, world is against NK, US for don attack since 70 years ago.
Do you know how many countries are against US? You don't know
Own a nuke and US will only make noise
Gadaffi and Sadam never own a nuke
War is not like that.
Mention one ally of North Korea.
I can run of space identifying allies America can call on to attack North Korea.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by jerflakes(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Totino:

one may become tired of being called a coward, so, the first attack

Oh no... Americans don't want a nuclear war, and North Korea doesn't want a nuclear war

You think say China go dey look while America dey bomb North Korea?

It's a very difficult situation but both men are calm

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by SaAbbas(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I can run of space identifying allies America can call on to attack North Korea.

I know that a lot of countries are just waiting for NK to beat the drum in order to attack US

NK is just strong enough to openly criticized US and most of US enemies are happy for that.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by dfrost: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
FlySly05:

You see the truth is that many people don't know the true strength of the US military. That is why I laugh if off when Russia displays its latest tech and weapons. US is not just a world power on the books.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Isaactop9(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmm, God help us
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Explorers(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

We cant say yet bro, till it start.

Not everyone that smiles at you is your true friend.

The us has many quiet enemies looking for who will take the lead.

Someone said, the Japan we are seeing with the US today might turn their back if they have the opportunity(Nagasaki/Hiroshima) still on their mind.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Isaactop9(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Let the war start first, then you might be surprised at the number of allies NK have

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) / Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. / Things Are Getting Crazy In California. See The Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.