Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo (3640 Views)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / The 5th Time, U.S. Destroyer Collides With Japanese Tugboat(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Explorers:

We cant say yet bro, till it start.

Not everyone that smiles at you is your true friend.

The us has many quiet enemies looking for who will take the lead.

Someone said, the Japan we are seeing with the US today might turn their back if they have the opportunity(Nagasaki/Hiroshima) still on their mind.

Fingers crossed then
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by seunny4lif(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Mention one ally of North Korea.
I can run of space identifying allies America can call on to attack North Korea.
USSR and German Nazi with Italians were allied before WW2 and what happened during the war?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

USSR and German Nazi with Italians were allied before WW2 and what happened during the war?
You tell me
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by fortune1894(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Explorers:
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he was offended by North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un after official state media in Pyongyang referred to him as a 'lunatic old man'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074995/Three-aircraft-carriers-team-Japanese-ships.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

and u v just called him that lipsrsealed
Explorers:
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he was offended by North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un after official state media in Pyongyang referred to him as a 'lunatic old man'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074995/Three-aircraft-carriers-team-Japanese-ships.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

and u v just called him that
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Explorers:

We cant say yet bro, till it start.

Not everyone that smiles at you is your true friend.

The us has many quiet enemies looking for who will take the lead.

Someone said, the Japan we are seeing with the US today might turn their back if they have the opportunity(Nagasaki/Hiroshima) still on their mind.

This post of yours has indeed proven to me that you're not the ignorant asshole that I've always taken you to be. grin

Let me say this for the benefit of all those brainwashed Amerikan-loving assholes that have commented before me. The world is tired of Amerika's interference, false-flags & dominance.

They're only patiently waiting for a spark that will trigger the apocalypse that will send Amerika to where she rightfully belongs in Sheol.

And that spark is either North Korea or Iran - Then the whole will be shocked to discover that the only friends & allies Amerika has ever had are Britain & Israel.

I trust Canada, Australia & the rest of the lily-livered Nato member states to maintain neutrality or renounce their fake allegiance to Amerika when they see dozens of Russian Topol-M & SS-18 Satan roaring & racing across the “heavens” to different targets in Amerika, Britain & Israel. grin cheesy grin

Boy! I can't wait for that day. cheesy

Watch - Russia's Intercontinental Ballistic Missile “SS-18 Satan” (R-36M2 Voevoda) in Action. Hahahahahahahaaaa grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqL7kM2wZU

In Amerika, they thrive on propaganda & braggadocio (empty boasting) but here in Moskow - we don't play! grin

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by cstr1000: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Zoharariel:

This post of yours has indeed proven to me that you're not the ignorant asshole that I've always taken you to be. grin

Let me say this for the benefit of all those brainwashed Amerikan-loving assholes that have commented before me. The world is tired of Amerika's interference, false-flags & dominance.

They're only patiently waiting for a spark that will trigger the apocalypse that will send Amerika to where she rightfully belongs in Sheol.

And that spark is either North Korea or Iran - Then the whole will be shocked to discover that the only friends & allies Amerika has ever had are Britain & Israel.

I trust Canada, Australia & the rest of the lily-livered Nato member states to maintain neutrality or renounce their fake allegiance to Amerika when they see dozens of Russian Topol-M & SS-18 Satan roaring & racing across the “heavens” to different targets in Amerika, Britain & Israel. grin cheesy grin

Watch - Russia's Intercontinental Ballistic Missile “SS-18 Satan” (R-36M2 Voevoda) in Action. Hahahahahahahaaaa grin

In Amerika, they thrive on propaganda & braggadocio (empty boasting) but here in Moskow - we don't play! grin
So in your gullible mind, Russia is more fearful than America? grin
The soviet Union could not withstand the might and reach of the United states, and you think Russia stands a chance when push comes to shove?

You are deluded.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by DemonHunTER: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Explorers on tha beat!!

Ehn ehn, Donald Trump and that Kim Jong-Un, them no dey settle??
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by KingSango(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hell if its going to be war then why waste time drumming it up? Why the tough talk and no action? Do you think there is a hidden reason behind this peacock dance? Yes, "THERE ARE NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS BECAUSE NUCLEAR WEAPONS DO NOT EXIST".
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by FRESHG(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

So in your gullible mind, Russia is more fearful than America? grin
The soviet Union could not withstand the might and reach of the United states, and you think Russia stands a chance when push comes to shove?

You are deluded.
NOR DEY ARGUE WITH ALHAJI ZOHARARIEL JARE
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by darkhorizon: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2017
dfrost:

You see the truth is that many people don't know the true strength of the US military. That is why I laugh if off when Russia displays its latest tech and weapons. US is not just a world power on the books.

Be deceiving yourself with conspiracy theories to make yourself happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Exjoker(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
That is one hell of show of force there. I wouldn't like to anger the US or any of it ally
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by dfrost: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
darkhorizon:

Be deceiving yourself with conspiracy theories to make yourself happy.

My conspiracy theory cheesy
My happiness cheesy
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Appleyard(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Zoharariel:

Your post made me laugh, but you got the message right across.

When some people talk about America having tons of alies, they have forgotten so soon how alliance formations can switched in seconds once the first shots are fired. Take for instance what happened in Syria not quite long; after the US downed a Syrian plane, the Russians declared that from now on, they will be targeting any plane that flies across the west of the Euphrates. Guess what happened after that statements; the government of Australia declared they are suspending all their cooperation and joint flight missions with the US allied forces in Syria. They simply went back home.

Now, just imagine what they would do when hot war breaks out between US and Russia, it is then people will know that article 5 of NATO only exist on paper.

France will never engage in a war with Russia, and Italy is on the same page. Germany is already a divided country (East and West Germans ideological perceptions) in relation to Russia. The Greece and Turks can't work together and none of them will ever go to war with Russia. Now, if all these nations won't be going to war on the collective principles of NATO, who then is left in NATO (Nationalized American Terrorists Organisation) for the US to call upon.? Denmark, Latvia, Spain, Lithuania, Bulgaria, or what?

I just dey Laugh....

Trust Canada to declare neutrality and the only real ally left for America is England. It is unfortunate that a lot of people don't know the facts on ground and how so many nations hate America.

It is only when the real shots get fired the reality will dawn on them. Till them they can continue to bedwet in their delusional dream of 28 member countries making war with Russia and China.

Dreams are always free to dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by Exclusive32: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Appleyard:

Your post made me laugh, but you got the message right across.

When some people talk about America having tons of alies, they have forgotten so soon how alliance formations can switched in seconds once the first shots are fired. Take for instance what happened in Syria not quite long; after the US downed a Syrian plane, the Russians declared that from now on, they will be targeting any plane that flies across the west of the Euphrates. Guess what happened after that statements; the government of Australia declared they are suspending all their cooperation and joint flight missions with the US allied forces in Syria. They simply went back home.

Now, just imagine what they would do when hot war breaks out between US and Russia, it is then people will know that article 5 of NATO only exist on paper.

France will never engage in a war with Russia, and Italy is on the same page. Germany is already a divided country (East and West Germans ideological perceptions) in relation to Russia. The Greece and Turks can't work together and none of them will ever go to war with Russia. Now, if all these nations won't be going to war on the collective principles of NATO, who then is left in NATO (Nationalized American Terrorists Organisation) for the US to call upon.? Denmark, Latvia, Spain, Lithuania, Bulgaria, or what?

I just dey Laugh....

Trust Canada to declare neutrality and the only real ally left for America is England. It is unfortunate that a lot of people don't know the facts on ground and how so many nations hate America.

It is only when the real shots get fired the reality will dawn on them. Till them they can continue to bedwet in their delusional dream of 28 member countries making war with Russia and China.

Dreams are always free to dream.
no wonder Africa is backward with this your insinuation.
Re: U.S. Sends Warning To Kim, Displays 3 Mighty Carriers With Japanese Ships(Photo by tck2000(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2019
jerflakes:

Oh no... Americans don't want a nuclear war, and North Korea doesn't want a nuclear war

You think say China go dey look while America dey bomb North Korea?

It's a very difficult situation but both men are calm
Apt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. / Things Are Getting Crazy In California. See The Pic. / If America Was PALESTINE, See How It Would Look Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.