Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] (903 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] by Adeling(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Morning guys. somehow, the propensity of some fellas not having their breakfast before zooming off to work, almost trumps the number of people having their breakfast. This might be as a result of some unprecedented or inexorable reasons. nevertheless, it is good to appease your stomach before leaving the house to your various destinations.
So guys, what are you having for breakfast?
[lunch and dinner if you feel like].

Re: What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] by izzou(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Breakfast - Agege bread

Lunch - Gala and Mirinda

Dinner - Eba and the usual cool
Re: What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Breakfast- Dry gin

Lunch- Akpu/Semovita and Egusi soup

Dinner- My neigbour's kitchen aroma

Not easy to be bachelor that dont cook
Re: What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] by Adeling(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Breakfast- Dry gin
Lunch- Akpu/Semovita and Egusi soup
Dinner- My neigbour's kitchen aroma
Not easy to be bachelor that dont cook
Dry gin? na libation? I forget to put my own morn: bean cake and pap aka akara and akamu lunch: anything I see dinner: semovita and vegetable soup aka tuwo and karikashi...
Re: What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] by rawpadgin(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2017
What kinda wickedness is this?

We the 0-1-0, how do u want us to feel now

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Are Richer In Protein Than Eggs / Peanut Coating Machine / See The Black Mamba Snake My Sister Killed And Used For Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.