Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,828 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos (26211 Views)

Kano State Locked Down For Atiku Abubakar - Saraki Says (photos, Videos) / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by coolie1: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
This guy doesn't look like a former militant

Heck! doesn't even look like he got the balls to carry a weapon

. guy no be by face oh. there are very terrible people that has a calm face

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Kendroid: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Same with Evans!

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

No be my muscle Naa, jet li no get muscle oo but e dey kill thousands grin
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by forayfleo(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
You guys are very funny about this name Taiwo, you should've known that ashawo don't do her job in her own house but outside it, meanwhile the Landlord is mostly the son of the land. The same, to the so called group in our region but now they make the son of the soil the Leader of their group.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by nengibo: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2017
wwwmaster:
Is Taiwo not supposed to be a Yoruba name?
Thought militants are Niger Delta people only?
We will soon see musa dat is ND militant

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Habyz(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations to him. But what about the remnants who continue to threaten the FG saying they would blow up pipelines, when are they going to be wiped out?
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?
She leaving yo dumb ass
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by awuf2008: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Nice one and hope others follow.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Oblang:

Yes he is not because militants dey write am on their forehead...
is he ur brother
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

true though, he is not a militant but a beneficiary of the amnesty program. i know him very well.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by ACE1010: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
And some lazy bunch who do not believe in the system are still criticizing government effort!! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
One of the beneficiaries of the Niger Delta Presidential Amnesty Programme has said that he is the happiest man in the world after receiving his first set of goods recent. Taiwo who is a former Niger Delta militant; trained at the songhai Farm in Rivers State, and set up in Okrika, Rivers State - has started reaping the fruits of his Labour as he has just got his first set of eggs..

They were dammed and rejected in the past; but their destinies have changed. They're now contributing positively to the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-militant-now-entrepreneur-rejoices-receiving-first-set-goods.html
This is EGGcellent!
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by ksucre19(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Websites has never been so cheap at top Quality. Contact me for your top notch and well branded website.

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by hatedisplace: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
One of the beneficiaries of the Niger Delta Presidential Amnesty Programme has said that he is the happiest man in the world after receiving his first set of goods recent. Taiwo who is a former Niger Delta militant; trained at the songhai Farm in Rivers State, and set up in Okrika, Rivers State - has started reaping the fruits of his Labour as he has just got his first set of eggs..

They were dammed and rejected in the past; but their destinies have changed. They're now contributing positively to the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-militant-now-entrepreneur-rejoices-receiving-first-set-goods.html
Taiwo from Niger Delta?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters / VAT: North Is Rich, Can Live Without Billions Accruing To Southern States —NEF / Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.