Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu (10880 Views)

Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Bobby808: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
paulchineduN:
PDP has a big chance to return to Aso Rock no thanks to the abysmal performance of this wobbling govt. The abysmal of APC performance alone has given the PDP all the chance in the world but unfortunately, PDP is just an alternative because we have limited choices to make. The thievery is a common phenomenon among the both parties. Nigeria has been mortgaged.
Perfect assessment there. But the Yoruba people, I mean the west is not helping matters. Imagine the number of contenders for the post of chairmanship? I expect them to talk in one voice so that we the will just within few hours after the elections kicked that devisive, stone and holo block Buhari back to his base. That man to me should be made to leave before four years considering the lowest level across all aspects, he has taken this country to
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Bobby808: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
sureheaven:
What good things can they discuss than coming back to power to complete their evil plans. Worst is APC is doing nothing but adding to problem PDP created for us. Useless people
I advise you check your system immediately because Buhari and apc is definitely going down.
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by hakimi1974(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
p.d.p again? who released them from hades?
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bobby808:
I advise you check your system immediately because Buhari and apc is definitely going down.

Dreamer! grin grin grin PDP will receive their highest disgrace in 2019...take it to the bank.
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by weownthewest: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Power to the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Moves To Complete Enugu Int’l Conference Centre / More Debt For Nigeria, As FG Seeks $100 Million Broadband Loan From India / Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.