Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. (1257 Views)

Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. by npowerng: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Dear Pre-selected N-Build applicants,
Please pay attention to the information below ���
Please let us keep the comment section free of other issues. This is for N-Build only.
#NPowerNG

Re: Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. by Tolupage(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
how do I check shortlisted candidates. I haven't been able to find login link or any form of list on the npower portal
Re: Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. by npowerng: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tolupage:
how do I check shortlisted candidates. I haven't been able to find login link or any form of list on the npower portal

The N-build successful applicants would be contacted via SMS.
Re: Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
npowerng:

The N-build successful applicants would be contacted via SMS.
please, I was told SMS was sent only 9th and 10th, is Thur and Fri. But here, you wrote as if its still ongoing. Which should I believe? And has Abuja Nbuild been contacted?
Re: Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. by Tsam1959(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
GuyInNeed:
please, I was told SMS was sent only 9th and 10th, is Thur and Fri. But here, you wrote as if its still ongoing. Which should I believe? And has Abuja Nbuild been contacted?

If you was not selected before, don't you have faith that the SMS might come today grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jemi Neil Consulting Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Room Self Contain For 8months Rent at Ajah / Teacher Vacancies in Osun state. Modakeke, Ilesha, Ede, Ikire and Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.