Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Do These Things For A Girl That Bring Her Friends To A Date.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do These Things For A Girl That Bring Her Friends To A Date.. (382 Views)

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai / Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These Things For A Girl That Bring Her Friends To A Date.. by Auntielinda(f): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2017
I posted this on Facebook and I decided to share it with you all, we all know how Nigeria girls can br funny at times, they will bring their friend(s) to a date to avoid sex, this isnt about raping her but things you can do for her and it will make her go gaga.

Do these things for a girl that bring her friends to a date..
Some Nigeria girls can be very smart, they just have scopes. They will come to your place or on a date with their friend(s) as a means of avoiding sex...
If this happens to you then this my ideas will really help you.
1. Don't Give Her Friends Attention.
Yes just attend to her friends and give them less or no attention, the date was supposed to be between you and her, buy something for her and yourself and tell her you didn't know she was bringing people, she will know Bone isnt Bone Marrow.
2. Give Her Friends All The Attention.
Yes make her feel guilty, talk with her friends, get going with one, buy her more, collect her number and promise to call her though you won't call her just to let your date feel crazy..
3. Buy for yourself alone, if she ask you why you didn't buy for her and her friends. tell her you have money to buy for just one person and you don't know who to buy for.. She will go Gaga.
4. Just buy everybody table water. That's it.
You can use any of this steps and it will work well. Number worked for me once..... Have a nice day

You can view it better here on my facebook.

https://free.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011505077198&fref=nf&refid=7
Re: Do These Things For A Girl That Bring Her Friends To A Date.. by Kondomatic(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Waste of time. Just take them to a "corn joint" and buy roasted corns with two pears each for 'em and then give them tfare for one person.

1 Like

Re: Do These Things For A Girl That Bring Her Friends To A Date.. by Auntielinda(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Seun ijebabe mynd44 lalasticlala airforce airforce1

(1) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Celebrates Two Years Of Donating One Of Her Kidneys To Her Mum / Kiss Daniel Finally Leaves G-worldwide Entertainment / Opinion! Is “mama” By Tekno Ft. Wizkid The Best Collaboration These Stars Can Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.