Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics (24595 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos / APC Thugs Invade Ongoing Rivers Bye-Election, PDP Agent Injured (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by kcmichael: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
The commissioners are all dummies,figure head.
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Viula:
the road contruction contract was awarded to Duncan mighty company. so he is the contractor handling that road the governor was inspecting

Oh really?
That's interesting o!
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by sholajigga(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
NoChill:

True, but he has more money than your generation can ever accumulate

Bro, you just hurt his feelings with your comment. Make he no go dey reason crime o.
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by nnokwa042(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
see duncan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How the mighty has fallen

Ugly man that neva does video showing his face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude
and u that is doing video every week to show ur face u never get opportunity to meet President Area boys association of mushin not to talk of meeting mushin LG chairman then Governor even bale of ur village never shake any governor before

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Chukazu: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
see their protruding stomachs competing for attention
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:

Ugly man that neva does video showing his face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

This IDIOT grin grin is back again... u Neva still humble abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Ubiquity: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
ufuosman:
See Duncan don round finish
That man @wenemighty is richer than the so called richest artist of this and that year but he's a silent businessman, the erstwhile Amechi government still owes him about 700 million naira for already completed projects. Timaya and a host of others already are in the diversification lane...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Wantedmiller: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
without a helmet......... a construction site

Even a governor...
anything happens now...... Amaechi name
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by odunukweval: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
clevvermind:
WHY THE HATE NA?
why re u hatin on him bro.
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by iamJ(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Randy91:

This IDIOT grin grin is back again... u Neva still humble abi grin grin
shut it and get lost
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
shut it and get lost

hoodrat! cheesy cheesy.
Waiting for ur suicide Note grin grin
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by iamJ(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Randy91:

hoodrat! cheesy cheesy.

Waiting for ur suicide Note grin grin
let me pity u with this one last reply

Try, troll, ur mb, ur time

I have neva been moved, will neva be moved, can neva be moved

u will get tired and disappear like the ones b4 u, cause unlike u

I dont listen to the opinions of people beneath me
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by paradigmshift(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

he's richer than your A list artist.
meanwhile go and get his latest album n enjoy. u dey online dey buga
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
let me pity u with this one last reply

Try, troll, ur mb, ur time

I have neva been moved, will neva be moved, can neva be moved

u will get tired and disappear like the ones b4 u, cause unlike u

I dont listen to the opinions of people beneath me

don't dare me...#i ve ur NUDE PIX.....

if u go further with these ur braggings herrrreeee,,,I ll post them here to silent you FOREVER!....

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by emmypero10(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Engr1:

Ask me o............
So you can't read and understand or what? Congrat awarded to Duncan mighty construction company
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by iamJ(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Randy91:

don't dare me...#i ve ur NUDE PIX.....

if u go further with these ur braggings herrrreeee,,,I ll post them here to silent you FOREVER!....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg do thread with am quick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be only nude

U think that my brain is small like ur own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg get lost
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by naijanaso: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Honestly, I sorry you oh...The guy you are referring to as ''the mighty fallen'' is more sensible than most of the people you adore as celebrity. He made his money in music, went into real Estate and settled down to own a Construction Company. You think he has fallen just because he does not come to social media to flaunt stupid lifestyles like those you adore. The guy DUNCAN MIGHTY is one musician that I think has his head intact.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bobos
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by okenwaa(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
See as Duncan mighty just dey humble anyhow....politics money sweet ooo
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedian.

That is Mr Projects by your Vice President himself.
Respect yourself o

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by giftedlady: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
How possible would this be ? A musician awarded a contract for road construction, without known projects in portfolio, this name Mr project was given to mock the governor because the quality of road construction done wike administration is very poor and won't last 5yrs
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Engr1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
emmypero10:
So you can't read and understand or what? Congrat awarded to Duncan mighty construction company
I hear..........

Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by taiwog700: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
this our blogger henn na wao ,in construction site that am working( judges quarters) wike never come and inspect oo this is a complete photoshop
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Ugosample(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
He is now fat lol
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by Okeytus(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
wow! This is a remarkable development and REal change rather than awarding contracts to already corrupt faceless contrators with so many middle men, hence resulting to many Abandoned projects.
Re: Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics by skipobenja: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
hand of Jesus has be helping him as he sing on his song

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) / FG Gets $48billions(#9.6trillions) From Shell As Royalty Between 2010-2014. / New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.