Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) (31284 Views)

Ikechukwu Duke Ashiedu Inducted Into The U.S. Navy (Photos) / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by nmanma1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
A pastor and a lawyer what a terrible combination. Tell the truth on the pulpit, then lie in the court room. Anyway rip to him
ur d most stupid fool on this planet. Rip to u for dis senseless post of urs.
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
nmanma1:
ur d most stupid fool on this planet. Rip to u for dis senseless post of urs.
And you're the worst fool for not minding your business. Stay away from my mentions rip to your generation
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by wellmax(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Fabolous360:
Jumia Black Friday
HIP! HIP! HIP! HURRAY! The biggest shopping discount of the year "JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY" is here again. Book to order for products ranging from
Phones & Tablets, Cameras & Electronics, Appliances, Fashion, Baby, Kids & Toys, Groceries etc. We are offering 80% discounts on all our products. The benefits booking your order through a JUMIA Representative is that : 1* you'll get the best of deals at a bargain during this festive season.
2* To avoid the problem of out of stock, is only JUMIA Representative that get notified the time a product with special discounts are to be displayed on the site. Once the product is displayed it doesn't last long on the site.
3* Avoid the problem of buying inferior or fake products. Is only JUMIA Representative that knows genuine & trusted sellers that sells high quality products.
So for you to enjoy best shopping experience in this biggest discount deals of the year. Call�/ WhatsApp Patrick on 08136386580 to place your orders.

Scammer.
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Your death is glorious Bro....though painful.

You lived as an advocate for GOD and humanity before your death..

All we can say is R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by musa234(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
The way people die now is scary.. Life is vanity after all
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
If he were an atheist, religious people would say he was spiritually attacked and didn't have Jesus to defend him from the attack

they'll then go on a preaching rant and talk about testimonies of their own experiences about how they were coughing and vomiting but it all stopped when they shouted the name of the son of a Jewish carpenter, they'll also buttress their testimony with that of their church members and other Christians who survived coughing and vomiting through the power of Jesus

alas this is a pastor so I guess it would be "God knows best" "His ways are mysterious" "He's in a better place" "It might be part of god's plan" etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by biggy26: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
One of d best analyst on ChannelsTv. Oh, so sad! RIP!
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Probably homicide. I hope they will take the time to do a proper investigation on his death.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
RIP Sir. May your family be comforted
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by ibedun: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
If he were an atheist, religious people would say he was spiritually attacked and didn't have Jesus to defend him from the attack

they'll then go on a preaching rant and talk about testimonies of their own experiences about how they were coughing and vomiting but it all stopped when they shouted the name of the son of a Jewish carpenter, they'll also buttress their testimony with that of their church members and other Christians who survived coughing and vomiting through the power of Jesus

alas this is a pastor so I guess it would be "God knows best" "His ways are mysterious" "He's in a better place" "It might be part of god's plan" etc

You dey mind dem? The brainless sheeples!

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Orkumarob(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
rest on pastor and legal icon
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
GOD KNOWS BEST. RIP
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by samsam2019: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Food poisoning perhaps
I hope you know food poisoning is different from being poisoned

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
I know, sometimes our system reacts to food or alcohol adversely, that's when its termed food or alcohol poisoning cool
samsam2019:
I hope you know food poisoning is different from being poisoned

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by samsam2019: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
cool cool
ChiefPiiko:
I know, sometimes our system reacts to food or alcohol adversely, that's when its termed food or alcohol poisoning cool
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by bigfish3k: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
RIP, great analyst on channels TV
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Windflower(f): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
OMG,city of light is on my street,they had a program yesterday night. I know the man sef,never knew he was a big figure,he use to come to church with his family,even attended a wedding of a neighbour.
RIP sir
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Emary(f): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
I also knew him personally through the church over 10yrs ago. He was a very nice and humble man. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
cough + vomiting = death... I don't get this mathematics at all... just like that.. rip

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Joe4real701(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
One of those lawyers that i have utmost respect for. RIP to Barrister Ikechukwu Ikeji.... We will really really miss you and your wonderful analysis on tv....LIFE IS TOO SHORT

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by sonnie10: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Emary:
I also knew him personally through the church over 10yrs ago. He was a very nice and humble man. May he rest in peace.

Do you know Pastor Babs and Pastor Bayo? I knew one Doctor Mary then. They were there 10yrs ago as well.
It was,around that time that Pastor Mercy died.

May the Lord console his loved ones.
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Of course, God is not a responsible being. God is said to be all powerful, all loving and whatever, yet we something bad happens to the children of God, God has no hand in it, it is always the fault of the sheeples or the 'mysterious way of God.' The sheeples are to go to church, waste time listening to their the pastor and giving their hard earned cash to the pastor yet when in hard times, "it's between you and your God, draw closer to God and don't depend on any pastor."
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by OYIBN: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Never knew he was a Pastor. Very good analyst on Channels TV. Rest in peace.
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oh my God!!

Dude was one of the finest in the legal profession. His expert opinion on sundry matters and incisive analysis on topical issues was always top notch. Nigeria has lost a very cerebral fellow.
RIP learned bro!!!
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lawyer and pastor, what a combo.
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by issymiyake(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Dis life na wah.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
May his Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
solasoulmusic:
May his Soul Rest In Peace
is very pitiful cry
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
is very pitiful cry

Take heart he lived a great life and did well for himself only God knows why but May his legacy live on and his family receive comfort at this time
Re: Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Take heart he lived a great life and did well for himself only God knows why but May his legacy live on and his family receive comfort at this time
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.