Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment (37612 Views)

Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / EKWUEME: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Treatment, Not Paid His Entitlement Since 2015 / EKWUEME: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Fx55(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
weownthewest:

When I said that yorubas are demon possessed some people did not understand. This thing is a testement to that
That nincompoop you quoted is an Awusa-Fulani alamajiri... You can take that to the bank. Go through all his posts, its always about inciting Igbos and Yorubas against themselves.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Bobby808: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Tufiakwa!!

I hate this administration...Jesus!!
I swear if any Nigerian vote again for this government God go punish am even though voting is according choice.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by MrPresident1: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
The problem with Nigerians is that they see only the action, they are unable to see the reasons behind it.

Nigeria, I am asking you to look beyond the action, and find out the mind that is controlling the hand.

If you hate the hand so much, I wonder what you will do when you find out the mastermind that is controlling the hand.

Nigerians, look deeper!
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
This government is more concerned about propaganda than anything else.
Nigeria is a hopeless mess

1 Like

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Bobby808: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
aolawale025:
The press release from the president's spokesperson states clearly cost of treatment would be borne as well. What now happened?
Am sure the Anambra people are reading this lying government. Na this weekend be election hooo

1 Like

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Caulay(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
I really don't understand this government. Why would they say something today and then turn around to say another tomorrow. They've succeeded in making things difficult for their candidate in Anambra next Saturday.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by dadavivo: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
icon8:

6 more years of trouble grin cheesy

Buhari till 2023! cool tongue
No why not Buhari till 4040?
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Akainzo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
musa234:
its funny how most Yorubas think the Hausa's love them more than the igbo, I tell you that we know them here as backstabbing hypocrites. And igbo man tells you how he feels to your face but a yoruba will always pretend. They will betray you for crumbs.. You wonder why they are always in support of buharis government because osibanjo is the vice, but we know that they are all praying for baba to die so that their son can take over as the president of the country

it is funny how most Igbos think the Yorubas should believe they love them more than the Hausas. The history is there and no one should be trying to deceive. Is it because you had the vP slot that you were in support of the Shagari (and by extension Yaradua ) govt?

Let me remind you of hos Nigeria's history has played out:
1. 1960 : Igbos voted with Hausa to form National Govt with Azikiwe as Head of Govt.
2. 1963 : Igbos voted with Hausas to form National Govt with Azikiwe as Head of Govt.
3. 1979 : Igbos voted with Hausas to form National Govt with Ekwueme as VP.
4. 1983 : Igbos voted with Hausas to form National Govt with Ekwueme as VP.
5. 1999 : Igbos teamed with Hausas to vote in OBJ as President.
6. 2003 : Igbos teamed with Hausas to vote in OBJ as President.
7. 2007 : Igbos voted with Hausas to form National Govt with adopted GEJ as VP
8: 2011 : Igbos voted with Hausas and Yorubas to have National Govt with GEJ as President.

So please can you show me where the Yorubas have demonstrated more love for the Hausas than the Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by nigma23: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:
sad FG owes ekueme nothing. He should have saved enough money for moments like this. The FG abandoned Benjamin Adekunle and the igbos expect FG to send Ekueme abroad He better die in poverty in igboland if there is no wealthy igbo to raise money for him. Easterners like to depend on FG for everything. Yorubas would rather rally round their own son than beg Buhari like shameless Almajiris sad
If you had read carefully the article above, you would have seen the part where the family member said they could afford to pay for his treatment anywhere abroad, it doesn’t say they were begging FG,

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
don't expect any thing good from this lying government, even Devil is a learner and a lesser lair than Buhari and those useless clowns around him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
I dont believe this IPOB and their propaganda. Also, these easterners are full of lies and propaganda. You all remember when Buhari spoke about Ojukwu coming to see him in daura and said Nigeria must stay as one. IPOB and faltinos said it was a lie and that they never met, until Ojukwu's sons cleared the air and said it was true. Although i will leave benefit of the doubt, just for one reason cos they at least reported that it was the federal govt that airlifted him to London. Ekwueme is a national Nigerian Leader and hero, FG should pay every single penny and not Anambra.
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by nellyelitz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Tufiakwa!!

I hate this administration...Jesus!!
hahaha you never chichumchin grin
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by icon8: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
dadavivo:
No why not Buhari till 4040?

4040? That one sef dey ok.

Sai bubu!!!
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by waveman2: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
U must be high on oshogbo weed.

modelmike7:
Propaganda at its best.

It is the former Vice President and family's right to be treated by the FG as long as he lives.
So, no way the government can say no.
Try harder wailers. They know the President is so lenient with their wahala and will always do everything to explain to the people with sane mind the true position of things and they will still turn around to say , it is because of their wailing that it was reversed.

We know how y'all work,
BUNCH OF TROUBE-MAKERS!!

NB: It is thread like this you see the wailers coming out full force , beating their chest like KING KONG!
Funny Nigerians!
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by freeze001(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
shurch:
Why should the FG be responsible for the treatment payment in the first place, .. He had his time to loot which he did conveniently, abi the money Don finish ni.

So why lie and claim they would be covering the cost of treatment in the first place? To score some cheap points or to deceive the populace as usual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by olabrad: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
whateverkay:
sad FG owes ekueme nothing. He should have saved enough money for moments like this. The FG abandoned Benjamin Adekunle and the igbos expect FG to send Ekueme abroad He better die in poverty in igboland if there is no wealthy igbo to raise money for him. Easterners like to depend on FG for everything. Yorubas would rather rally round their own son than beg Buhari like shameless Almajiris sad

I am a Yoruba, but I think your comment is stupid and thoughtless. Adekunle was just a GOC, while ekwueme was a vice president. And according to the constitution, the federal government has the responsibility to bear treatment cost of the president and his vice. Your statement is stupid, and it gives an insight into the kind of useless and shameful life you must be living.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by AskProf: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
olabrad:

I am a Yoruba, but I think your comment is stupid and thoughtless. Adekunle was just a GOC, while ekwueme was a vice president. And according to the constitution, the federal government has the responsibility to bear treatment cost of the president and his vice. Your statement is stupid, and it gives an insight into the kind of useless and shameful life you must be living.

One Origin for you.
Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by piagetskinner(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2017
this APC government i s a government built on the foundation of lies

1 Like

Re: FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment by talk2percy(m): 3:38am On Nov 14, 2017
To god this evil government can lie eh...tufiakwa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.