Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview (20800 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by chineduemmao: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
So wetin com happen ?
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by holluphemydavid(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
d girl dat shaded yemi alade a while ago,Pogba is awaiting her
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by solemate: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
God will punish social media, so just because you gave some children money to stop their usual play on the street, Thats why you posted it here for me to waste my mb to read
mchww
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by nellyelitz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
I do this everyday how come I'm not in the news
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by chineduemmao: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Stanleyelege:
I started separating fights after I was stabbed in a fight which could have been avoided had the people present waded in .
I stopped many fights on d streets of Lagos. I missed appointments but I tell u that I was fulfilled doing what I did
u never recive stray choke slam dats why u are still foolfilled... o pari
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by ylaa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice one but hey no try this next time oh!
Lagos children no be children
Next time u fit get black eye or even loose the eye sef plus u hand bag
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by chineduemmao: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
ylaa:
Nice one but hey no try this next time oh!
Lagos children no be children
Next time u fit get black eye or even loose the eye sef plus u hand bag
now am conviced... u are a monitoring spirit.
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by nellyelitz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
I do this everyday how come I'm not in the news
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by mikool007(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:
Did she have to post it online??
if she didn't post it how wud we know ehn! grin
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by fortunechy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
just for attention
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by abiolag(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:
How would u know if she didn’t post it online or someone like me that never heard of her before grin
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by bossrillboss: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
abeg na shoki she wan dance ni,see as she set for shoki moves.lol
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Thewesterner(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Take it up as a calling::STOPPING OF STREET FIGHTS on the STREET
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by sanetu: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Publicity stunt undecided

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by sinceraconcept(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
this girl is so fuckinh rich
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by icon8: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sakie:
Cameronian/Nigerian born singer,Reprudencia Sonkey, known by her stage name Dencia, who is in Nigeria currently on a press tour for her latest studio album "rebirth"stops a group of children from fighting on her way to an interview.
The singer shared the video on her Instagram and it can be seen from the video,a group of children who were about fighting on the street of Lagos ignoring all the warnings from her driver.She also tried to give the children some money to use as transport fare but was able to get only #2000 from her driver because she didn't have nigerian currency on her.
She also took her time to advise the children the dances of fighting
Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbbnx30gnIS/

The dances of fighting ko, the musics of fighting ni
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Sakie: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
icon8:

The dances of fighting ko, the musics of fighting ni
Can't someone make mistake again ni? I'm not a computer and every human makes mistakes... Its good of you to correct but try do that in a subtle manner
Thanks
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by ayaside(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
mzHANA:
Stop children from fighting and she had to post it on her instagram page
Yeah..Nothing wrong since we post all sorts of things online.This one is a good stuff.
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
we go give her footballers fair play award ....
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Lilymax(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
ShitHead:

Holy coward. Fault finder inc.
Unholy slowpoke. Trouble finder inc
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Orgym(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
jieta:
who is she?

Ask pogba of Manchester United
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by goldedprince: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

She never jam thug children...Dem for don pull her wig throway tey tey tey...
Some go even pin am down, Bleep craze comot for her head grin grin
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by icon8: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sakie:

Can't someone make mistake again ni? I'm not a computer and every human makes mistakes... Its good of you to correct but try do that in a subtle manner
Thanks

Someone cannot play with you...? undecided
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by ylaa(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bros biko e we li we
I no be monitoring spirit inu?
Didn't know i quoted you.
Am sorry Nna

chineduemmao:
now am conviced... u are a monitoring spirit.
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Josh44s(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Make she come try am for Warri. They won’t only rob and stripped her of all the bling bling she is wearing, they will also steal that phone use in snapping her.
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Of all the things she could post online... talk about a drama queen. how embarrassing...
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
goldedprince:

Some go even pin am down, Bleep craze comot for her head grin grin
You don spoil...Lol
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Mariangeles(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Stanleyelege:
I started separating fights after I was stabbed in a fight which could have been avoided had the people present waded in .
I stopped many fights on d streets of Lagos. I missed appointments but I tell u that I was fulfilled doing what I did
You try...
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by MistadeRegal(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:

If a dying man, needing assistance can be ignored and snapped/recorded and posted online, who then can't be posted onto the internet?
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Makanjuola89:
EYE SERVICE
do your own
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by seadesi1986: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
JamesReacher:
YES
can u do that
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by JamesReacher(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
seadesi1986:
can u do that
I'm not a diva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Na Your Papa Be Gay" - Daddy Freeze Tells Rude Follower Who Asked If He Is Gay / Vote! Usher, Ginuwine, Justin Timberlake / Oge Okoye Celebrates 37th Birthday Dinner With Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.