Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,422 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie (5140 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by kanicorp9(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
According to reports making the round online, Rita Daniel, mother of teenage actress, Regina Daniels literally gave a go ahead for actresses to have s*x with ‘Movie Directors’ in exchange for movie roles.
This rumour is spear-headed by a gossip site, Gistreel!
In her words, she allegedly said;
“When you talk about s*x for role, it has to do with an individual. There’s nowhere that it does not exist. In the entertainment industry, people do a lot of funny things to get what they want.
I believe it is an individual thing. If you feel s*x is what will take you up there, fine, go ahead.
But know that whatever takes you up there that is not God’s will, will certainly crash. Definitely, when you are up there with God’s help, nobody will pull you down.
Anything you get from an illicit affair does not end well.
How did it get this bad in the movie industry and who is to be blamed “Nobody is to be blamed. If producers ‘toast’ you, maybe it’s okay but sometimes the girls are the ones ‘toasting’ the producers.
So, who is to be blamed then? A man has the right to say ‘bring your body’; a woman has the right to say ‘no’. It is a two-way thing. If it is rape, it is a different thing.”

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/11/regina-daniels-mother-rita-encourages.html

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by Yeligray(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
FTC
Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by Remijuice: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
winkYou are not a carpenter but you nailed it.

Biased minds won't comprehend

d one above me tho!!!
Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by ellagabs(f): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yeligray:
Your daughter is doing it too

c ur life!!! u oly read the caption n u quickly post a coment.
now that u r the FTC congrats! oya calm down and read the main body.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by Yeligray(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
ellagabs:

c ur life!!! u oly read the caption n u quickly post a coment.
now that u r the FTC congrats! oya calm down and read the main body.
i have. Thanks and i was wrong.
Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by mickydonald: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
embarassed but she is right na
Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by festwiz(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
To each, his own.
EOS

Re: Regina Daniel’s Mother, Rita Encourages Ladies To Have S*x In Exchange For Movie by alexis007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Look at an !d!ot misinterpreted the poor woman and summarised her opinion into a funny headline.

If I were a public figure, I won't let journalists get near my house one bit. I don't need their hype. I won't grant the press an audience either. My works should be doing the talking for me.....because this people of the fourth estate of the realm are something else

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Is Kim Oprah, Adesua Etomi's Lookalike? (photos) / Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) / Nigerian Artistes Are Not Stylish And Charismatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.