Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,276 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ghen Ghen!!! Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghen Ghen!!! Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama (604 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghen Ghen!!! Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama by Brainyworldent(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi Guys.
I know you’ll be like Gaposaolofofo is here again with their trouble making post. But this is actually what we owe you guys.
I was’nt even feeling shilly – shally before dropping this here, cause I’m sure, it is what Wizzy can do!
I Was Jamming to the new hit on board Tekno Ft Wizkid song tittled “Mama“. You don’t have it? Download HERE
Then i heard the lyrics, where Wizkid was like quote-Icon-Rt-open Them be the plug, na we be the socket quote-Icon-close
What does that mean to you? Well to me it signifies Superiority, cause without the Socket, where does the plug will insert itself into?
Well this might not be making sense to you yet, as we all know the Starboy wordplay game is Colossal.
Now wait lemme show you guys a proof, that Davido is the plug, Wizkid is talking about.
Click here to see more and chat pictures: http://www.gaposaolofofo.com.ng/2017/11/gaposa-gossip-ghen-ghen-wizkid-throws.html

Re: Ghen Ghen!!! Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido In New Song With Tekno Tittled “mama by mayweather145: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
With yankee passport they say we local ehh you better catch up i go see u later ehh spend my money on top somebody summy body lets keep it rocking.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances With Akon At The AFRIMA 2017 Awards Reward(photo+video) / Alleged Real Victim Of Regina Daniels' Nude Threat Speaks / Davido B'day Souvenir Allegedly Says A Different Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.