Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) (22708 Views)

My Experience With A Random Warri Boy / Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
BruncleZuma:

You know that's Customs and Excise right?

u RIGHT. CUSTOMS NOT IMMIGRATION . SILLY ME.. ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME NA.
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
I dey feel say she go tie Igele and wrapper come... so where the style when she take storm warri? Omo the guy by the side with gun, he leg bow sha
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by egoldman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wait make i ask something ; them dey overfeed them ?
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

u RIGHT. CUSTOMS NOT IMMIGRATION . SILLY ME.. ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME NA.

grin grin grin grin
e go funny die to see immigration dey hijack garri for border grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by PDPGuy: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:
i SEE WHERE THEY KEEP ALL THE BAGS OF RICE THEY SEIZE
Lwkmd

But seriously, I’ve always wondered why all the top female officers in both the Immigration Service and Customs are overweight?
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
My Oga! Worked with her at the service headquarters before her promotion to the rank of ACG.

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by Nascad: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
You need to see her in person, her posture & composure to appreciate a woman in uniform. She was in my office this afternoon inside the Warri Ports, NPA.
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope she has stocked her zone with enough Passport booklets.
Too much passport processing delays in that her zone.

If the capturing machine is not bad, then it will be shortage of booklets.
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope she has stocked her zone with enough Passport booklets.
Too much passport processing delays in that her zone.

If the capturing machine is not bad, then it will be shortage of booklets.

is because you didn't pay well.

all those ones are tricks to keep the booklet for those that will pay extra to get it.

I know of people that did and get thier own that very day when the issue of no booklet was going on.

just give them 40-50k and your passport will be ready that very day.
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
SWORD419:
is he suffering from gynaecomastia

Is that a STD?
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by mapist(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
But, can this woman run after an illegal immigrant with this physique of hers? What a funny country we live in.
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:
i SEE WHERE THEY KEEP ALL THE BAGS OF RICE THEY SEIZE

She's immigration, not custom officer
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
chubbygal:
My Oga! Worked with her at the service headquarters before her promotion to the rank of ACG.
Really? What command do you work now?
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by Kseafresh: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Nna ehn,shey make we fry Ugu
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2017
beckhart:

Really? What command do you work now?
I'm still in the Head quarters
Re: Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2017
chubbygal:
I'm still in the Head quarters
Oh! That's nice. I serve in Lagos State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving / Corporate Affairs Commission Staff Queried Over Facebook Post On Buhari, Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.