Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ember Myth, And How To Make The Most Of This Festive Season! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ember Myth, And How To Make The Most Of This Festive Season! (542 Views)

Teslim ‘thunder’ Balogun: The Man, The Myth And The Football / The Myth About Female Virginity / If You Care To Read....!!!.how To Save Fuel During This Festive Season... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ember Myth, And How To Make The Most Of This Festive Season! by Kcconcept(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ember season comes with lots of pressure, it can be the most tempting and frustrating moment's of the year all round. We tend to feel the pressure and expected achievement, goals, and objectives planned for the year boiling down our thoughts without hopes or prospects for completion or success. As a Nigerian, you begin to imagine what does this Festive season Hold for I and bae, what do I have to prove to this village people that "I have arrived". Does it mean I won't be eating Isi-ewu or going to the beach with friends this year? The more this thoughts begin to becloud your mind the more you start to think randomly and completely outside the box. Loss of focus begins to set in, no genuine business appears to make sense to you anymore. What can I do this ember period to remain happy with little or none let's read below?

Abstain From gambling, betting or any form of money doubling scheme:

Last year was really productive and a blessing to Ponzi scheme operators who enjoyed massively and excessively from Nigerian's love for quick money, it doesn't look much like it's booming any longer as crypto trading has taken over the sphere. As good as crypto, MLM or HYIP might appear to be, Mushroom site's that appears as usual with great vision is already on the rise. keep what you still have and do something productive with it. Betting is not an option there is never a 100% guarantee that an odd is Sure, remove that thought of doubling 100k with 2 sure odd and save yourself the stress of had I known.

Be Cautious Of Your Environment:

It is not easy acquiring a gadget only to end up losing them to street urchins, who capitalize on petty larceny. Just today on my way to "Alaba International" I could have lost my precious Zero 4 plus to this smart thugs, the trick he played on me was simple and can be quite confusing to someone who isn't observant or familiar with something like that. Inside the Keke Napep that carried us, I was sitting right in the middle with two guys which were part of the plan. The guy bent low placing his elbows closely beside my pocket, he coughed as he slightly pushed my phone forward, I pretended and enjoyed the game until my device was fully visible for him to easily make due with. I prayed for him and asked him to go and sin no more. Imagine if I had lost my device this ember month, my mood this festive season would have been something else.

Get A Pet:

In the Western world, pets are common and are even adopted, most Nigerians don't know the value and benefit a pet can bring ranging from the love and comfort you get why watching these creatures to the money you can make with them. Most Nigerians who have pet's don't even appreciate them maybe because we have no animal Laws guiding this country. Get a pet considering what you can manage and control. A parrot, a Cat or A dog would do. Trust me these animals are wonderful to live with. A parrot is a comedian on its own, there is never a dull moment if you have a talking parrot at home. If you can deal with Dogs and cats get one and start making money breeding these animals.

Drop that girlfriend or side chick that makes you borrow or save to impress:

Why waste precious money and most importantly time that could be devoted to something beneficial for a lady you borrow to impress. Dude act your wage.

Budget with cash envelopes:

A lot of people overlook this system of curbing and brand it as archaic, but if you have chronic desire to overspend and it's leading you to bankruptcy, it's time to stick with the envelope system. In this system, you use a set amount of cash in each envelope with its designated name of expense, be it "women, drinks, and friends." for most spending. And once the cash is gone, it's gone.

Create a family spending limit on gifts items:

This, in particular, is for family men with a wife and kids. Discuss placing spending limits on gifts within your family. Mama Nkechi in the village might think all is well, only you can tell yourself the depth of your pocket. There is no such thing as my "Village people". Make proper calculations and reduce expenditures.

source: http://www.kraftypedia.com/2017/11/ember-myth-and-how-to-make-most-of-this.html

(1) (Reply)

Some Tailors Cannot Make Heaven ─ Nigeria Dancer / DJI Drones Service And Repairs / An Open Letter To Buhari- We Are Not Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.