Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Down With Nollywood! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Down With Nollywood! (646 Views)

Opinion: My 1001 Problems With Nollywood By Sanchez01 / The Problem With Nollywood / The Real Problem With Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Down With Nollywood! by hermosa(f): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
Nollywood's portrayal of Nigeria and its people is as shallow and selfish as the actors and their mainstream fans!!! Why?!! Because they have no creative intuition and all the magic and juju and evil is just so overboard!! so over rated!!! the more Nollywood the more Stupid and evil Nigeriands are portrayed. Change your style of making movies, change your directors, change your actors (or at least some of 'em) and change your lenses, let it show the true beauty of Nigeria. grin wink
Re: Down With Nollywood! by lysaa(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
We are beautiful pple and Nigeria is a beloved country.

Our Anthem is one of the best in the world i think. Just some days back, I thought to try my mind on the 2nd verse of it and boy! those lines are loaded. Its a blast for the way forward. If everyone of us would be conscious of those lines, we'd join in building a beautiful nation in any way possible, including movies. Oh, it just occured to me that the entire Anthem is a movie script.

(1) (Reply)

They Are Telling Us Something / Official Movie Trailer; Black Gold(struggle For The Niger Delta) / Nigerian Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.