Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Falz Discloses His Real Age And His Type Of Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Discloses His Real Age And His Type Of Woman (939 Views)

Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Discloses His Real Age And His Type Of Woman by stelruby: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2017

Last week, popular rapper, Folarinde Falana, aka Falz, celebrated his 27th birthday

And to mark his special day, he released a music album, 27, to mark the day.

However, there was a lot of uproar on social media, with many arguing that Falz ‘faked’ his age. Many believe that he is older than the 27 years which he claimed. At the height of the Internet uproar, Falz told doubting Thomases that he would show them his birth certificate to prove his real age.

In a quick chat with Sunday Scoop, Falz said, “I just said it as a joke. I have not taken my birth certificate anywhere or shown anybody.

I don’t know why people think I’m lying about my age. All I know is that I’m doing well and I’m happy with my life.”

Speaking on his album which he released without prior announcement, he said...

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/falz-discloses-real-age-type-woman/
Re: Falz Discloses His Real Age And His Type Of Woman by tobillionaire(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
why should he lie abt his age wen he's not an aspiring footballer

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. / Opinion On Ezekwesili's Red Card Project / PHOTOS: Oyegun And Governors' Wives Attend Gov. El Rufai's Wife Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.