Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets (23616 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by aribisala0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
financial prosperity does not answer to prayer or fasting. It answers to principle that I call "rituals"
Where do you buy your weed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by kaymical(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
Who dey talk?
I just tire
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
aribisala0:

Where do you buy your weed
my weed is information bro! Information is one amongst many others that distinguishes the rich from the poor. I buy it through studying and reading. Learning from people that have gone ahead of me!
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by kaymical(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Promismike:
Ok

Everyone who has gone into oblivion is trying to use the pastor-tithing sage to come out of eat.

Ok

Cotunuuu!
lol, don't mind them, they just want to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by kaymical(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Daddy freeez is really spoiling business for this pastors.
He should really watch his back because most of this pastors are more dangerous than arm robbers.
Our tithe should go to d less privileged n not this luxuries cars n private jet owners.
then why criticising
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anochuko01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
olabrad:

Forget about how she sounds; concentrate on the verity of her statement--That's how responsible people do things.
its only a foolish man that expects clean water from a dirty cup.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
olabrad:

There is no first fruit offering or tithe in the New Testament. Do you know who deserves my first fruit offering? my parents.
Yes, but you gave it by faith. Thats what matters most. Nobody says you have to give tithe to you pastors. No pastor says you must pay tithe to him. But you must pay that tax to be financially successful
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by yusuf99(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
george you speak my mind they r nt only fake but bunch of criminals , jesus christ has no personal house , no live on tithe not talk of buyin private jet with poor wretchet miracle, hopless seekers hard earned money.. pls keep exposing them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by BluntBoy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
jidemoh:

Thanks bro! Tithing is a personal choice and a thing of conviction. Nobody forces anyone to tithe, u're only admonished to do so.

Admonished with the threat of a nonexistent devourer?

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
mastermaestro:

Says a nonentity? You are the poor one here. What is common with all those who are warring against tithe? You all are either financial strugglers, or at best average income earners...economic survivors. grin The rich will always stay rich unlike the grouchy noisemakers.
I have said this before and it is the plain truth. They belong to the left quadrant of the economic class

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by yusuf99(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
this particular one is the most controversial of all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by donbenie(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
jidemoh:

Thanks bro! Tithing is a personal choice and a thing of conviction. Nobody forces anyone to tithe, u're only admonished to do so.
Yeah,ADMONISHED..I hear you..
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by derecho(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
All these noise won't change anything. Only those who won't pay will listen.Truth is more people will pay as they realise that the new converts in Acts 2 gave their all.
Na only Tithe dey make una blood hot,una never see anything.
For those thinking Freeze can dissuade anybody capable of thinking, THINK AGAIN.Why I know many won't heed what he is saying?
His affront, rudeness,and arrogance has spoiled whatever he intends to say.NO Wise man takes tutelage from an arrogant individual. He only observes his folly and avoids his path.
A blind man can NEVER lead the sighted.

That said,good luck to him if he thinks all tithers are foo.lish.

Just a snippet of how reasonable people think
1.What's the rationale behind all these?
2.Can I listen to such a person in this matter?-the question of choice and authority
3.What right has he to advice?

I consider all these noise cos NOTHING CAN BE DONE AGAINST THE TRUTH BUT FOR THE TRUTH.

As per Shan George's talk,false prophets will increase and iniquity shall abound. Real yahoo pastors won't listen to you sef.
Misplaced priorities if u ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by XTLikeNat777: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Admonished with the threat of a nonexistent devourer?

You mean Satan?
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
come learn about my achievements in my Niche. I ll send you the address of my personal business. There are many millionaires/ people making impact you haven't seen on TV, does it mean shan has achieved more. What a sordid reasoning pattern

You see?

For you it is the money that makes the success not the achievement.

Shan has achieved as part of the obscure local movie industry that has international reach.

Even if she dies in penury today, she has achieved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by BluntBoy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

You mean Satan?
No, I mean a NONEXISTENT DEVOURER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by derecho(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yusuf.... If you are a Christian you'll understand better.But just to help u a little

He became poor for a reason...Pick up your Bible and find the answer.
If you're not ,don't talk about what you don't know. Tnx
yusuf99:
george you speak my mind they r nt only fake but bunch of criminals , jesus christ has no personal house , no live on tithe not talk of buyin private jet with poor wretchet miracle, hopless seekers hard earned money.. pls keep exposing them
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

You see?

[b]For you it is the money that makes the success not the achievement.

Shan has achieved as part of the obscure local movie industry that has international reach.

Even if she dies in penury today, she has achieved. [/b]
did you read making impact.. where did you see only money.. pls understand posts. Impact is what is used in measuring achievements and that's clear in my post
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
did you read making impact.. where did you see only money.. pls understand posts. Impact is what is used in measuring achievements and that's clear in my post

And she has made impact as an entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

And she has made impact as an entertainer.
like I said her advice should be about entertainment and media. Thats her area of expertise and clearly what I meant by achieved little or nothing. See, the rich has got many friends, no one remembers the poor.. think twice if you think wealth is not a measure of success. Listen to wealthy/filthy rich men if you want to be successful financially, listen to an OAP/ actress if you want to go into entertainment.
Has the richmen/ billionaires come to dispute the principle of tithing/ charity giving? Get into the billionaire's club club learn more!
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anonimi: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:
its only a foolish man that expects clean water from a dirty cup.
thanks.

Dirty cups like Chris Oyakhilome and Chris Okotie who are both serial divorcees?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anonimi: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
like I said her advice should be about entertainment and media. Thats her area of expertise and clearly what I meant by achieved little or nothing. See, the rich has got many friends, no one remembers the poor.. think twice if you think wealth is not a measure of success. Listen to wealthy/filthy rich men if you want to be successful financially, listen to an OAP/ actress if you want to go into entertainment.
Has the richmen/ billionaires come to dispute the principle of tithing/ charity giving? Get into the billionaire's club club learn more!

Don’t mix tithing with charity giving in order to muddy the waters.
Why are you not restricting Chris Okotie and Chris Oyakhilome to advice only about divorce since they are serial experts in that?
Are you a hypocrite?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

Don’t mix tithing with charity giving in order to muddy the waters.
Why are you not restricting Chris Okotie and Chris Oyakhilome to advice only about divorce since they are serial experts in that?
Are you a hypocrite?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
how does this relate.. and who says Tithing is all about religion. Pls understand posts
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anonimi: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
how does this relate.. and who says Tithing is all about religion. Pls understand posts

What else is tithing about if not the fake aspect of religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by derecho(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bros he is telling u that he isn't observing it as a religious duty.Some who don't understand can do it that way but Christianity is more than religion.
anonimi:

What else is tithing about if not the fake aspect of religion?
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by brojoshua: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Is it not the false and deceived followers of the false pastors that have made themselves slaves of those false pastors, who are slaves of Satan themselves and all of them the false pastors and false followers ar children of Satan, and made them multi billionaires by giving them their corrupt and stolen money and also made themselves their slaves, because they loved the lies the false pastors who speak by demons tell them but hated the truth of God through the very few unpopular true servants of Christ.
There is the spirit of slavery in those false followers and they are sat upon by the the false pastors who loved to be worshipped by their followers.
Now woes unto all the false pastors in Nigeria, and indeed in all the world, and for these is reserved the blackness of darkness forever and ever, in the day. They are slaves in the house and the slaves do not abide in the house forever... All the earthly wealth they have accumulated in ungodly ways is all they have and thereafter they will perish forever in everlasting destruction. They are ruining their u forever for the sake of temporary pleasure.
And if anyone, whether the false pastor or the unbelieving celebrity believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the saviour of the world, God will save his or her life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Ndolarr: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
But honestly, no one forces anyone to be a member of a church or give tithe or first fruit when you give your first salary for the year or any first increase you earn in a new year. So why the hollaballo about tithing? If you are not convinced, don't pay or look for another church. Na by force?
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
There is a someone called Chidi Ibena...whatever. His format are as follows..

What can you give God?
How much do you have?
How much can you give God?
How much do you earn?
Can you give God 6million?
If you can't give God so-so amount, don't come out.
Run from such, He did this in Malaysia, he did it in Nigeria, he does it everywhere, he is young and he thinks he is smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Benekruku(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Funny discussion! grin grin grin

The first argument should be how you all believed a man in far away Middle-East died for your sins in Africa.

Religions that were lucky to have been propagated to the rest of the world by luck.

Its like convincing a man in this modern world that a man in Iceland died for his sins in Africa!

Mental slavery! A mental programme that has been passed across generations!

The few learned ones-Pastors, know the gimmicks and capitalizing on it.

Heard the devil gives and takes and also a God that gives and expects tithe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by InvertedHammer: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
All these people that have made no tangible mark in life preaching about tithing. Ask Michael Faraday, John Rockefella, Bill Gates, Kiyashoki about Tithing/ giving to charity, then come back and let's hear your story.

/
Tithing is not giving to charity.
Some of you cannot give satchet water to a beggar on the street but are quick to fvck over cash to sweet-sounding, curse-threatening hustlers masquerading as men of God.
I think stupidity is worse curse than poverty.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anochuko01(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

Dirty cups like Chris Oyakhilome and Chris Okotie who are both serial divorcees?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
lol. you mean men who have refused to be adulterers? it takes more character to become a pastor than becoming any other thing in life.
because agents of the devil like yourself are always on ground to spot mistakes.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Tithing is not giving to charity.
Some of you cannot give satchet water to a beggar on the street but are quick to fvck over cash to sweet-sounding, curse-threatening hustlers masquerading as men of God.
I think stupidity is worse curse than poverty.
\
they serve same purpose according to your belief. Kiyosaki addressed that. If stupidity is worst than poverty then there won't be any rich man in church. Leave people with their beliefs... hian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities At Glo Slide & Bounce / Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.