Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets (23623 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by TreasuredGlory: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Orisirisi.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
jidemoh:

Thanks bro! Tithing is a personal choice and a thing of conviction. Nobody forces anyone to tithe, u're only admonished to do so.

And we say nowhere in the bibles is it carried out the way the Nigerian evangelists make it.

Simple question I always ask, is this how it is practised in Israel?

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
pansophist:
So because she is no longer in the spotlight precludes her from speaking out? You need deliverance.

so she is na GOD judge or what

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Achorise: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Have you ever paid tithe once? Your mates have left you behind. Sandra Achums Genevieve, Omotola, etc You can't be great by attacking the great.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by lloyds(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
All of them attacking men of God because they know that they would not retaliate by their position.

Tithing is a personal stance, if you don't want to pay, please don't pay. We that are paying, we are not complaining.

Attention seekers.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by streamsofjoy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=anochuko01 post=62349557]she doesn't even sound responsible.
fresh thug [/quote

God bless u dear! U nailed it. Her choice of words sound childish, gangsterish,wack, and foolish to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Gourdoinc(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
goldbim:
The church is marching on..Tithing is a personal thing!!If the war against Tithing is like this I wonder what will happen to firstfruit offering..Not in support of exploitation of members in the name of religion tho.
sheeple take a stand. you either for or against. stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. mtcheeew

9 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by zabuur: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Alhamdulillah, this is the moment a Muslim should be thankful to Allah. Tithing shouldn't have been an issue. Let someone (not necessarily a man of God) quote where it's written in whatever version of the Bible, then we can all rest.

Now, christians are the ones washing their dirty linens in public. If it's an innovation, let's know. I believe a religion should be a way of life.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anochuko01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
zabuur:
Alhamdulillah, this is the moment a Muslim should be thankful to Allah. Tithing shouldn't have been an issue. Let someone (not necessarily a man of God) quote where it's written in whatever version of the Bible, then we can all rest.

Now, christians are the ones washing their dirty linens in public. If it's an innovation, let's know. I believe a religion should be a way of life.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by solpat(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
What is she saying sef

After that Okpanam boy has manhandled her destiny angry
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
All these people that have made no tangible mark in life preaching about tithing. Ask Michael Faraday, John Rockefella, Bill Gates, Kiyashoki about Tithing/ giving to charity, then come back and let's hear your story.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by anochuko01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
zabuur:

thank Allah for what? that boko haram jihadists haven't blown bomb today? or that another alhaji hast seen a toddler to marry?
better park well

5 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:

thank Allah for what? that boko haram jihadists haven't blown bomb today? or that another alhaji hast seen a toddler to marry?
better park well
lols..

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank you DADDY FREEZE.

Others call their pastors PaPa.....but can't greet their biological parents with humility.
I will call you DaDDY freeze because that's your NAME.

Wives worship PASTORS who are married to their counterpart ladies......meanwhile the pastor's wife doesn't give her husband much respect because she knows her husband is an ordinary man.

These same women can't RESPECT their husbands decisions..at home.
Meanwhile, God punish Gullibility.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank you DADDY FREEZE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by amazon14: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hhhhhmmmm what can I say, but the devil wants to take over the church, but as usual the church of God is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail.
What I don't understand is how Church have become the problem of Nigeria?
Everyone have lost their voice to criticize the government of day who decides our faith as a nation or country through policies which affect our daily lives.
Coward patrotics

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Achorise:
Have you ever paid tithe once?
Your mates have left you behind.
Sandra Achums
Genevieve,
Omotola,
etc
You can't be great by attacking the great.

I'm hoping this is Bill Gates here on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by speed99: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
zabuur:

We are allowed to think and search out. Just shut up and get out of here. What do you think you practice?
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by XTLikeNat777: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please please please what the hell on earth is the debate on tithing / tithes all about?

If you read books of the Bible including: 1 kings, 2 kings, 1 chronicles, 2 chronicles, proverbs, mal. and Genesis and more - you will see, hear and understand more about this!!

A true Christian who knows the word shouldn't be arguing with who are manipulating the social media to gain undeserved popularity please.

Enough of these nonsense!!!

Tithe is personal thing although the bible commands it, none is forced to pay. It's between the payer and his God.

WHAT happens to it thereafter is to be judged by God Himself.

Say no to agents of the devil!!!
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
All these people that have made no tangible mark in life preaching about tithing. Ask Michael Faraday, John Rockefella, Bill Gates, Kiyashoki about Tithing/ giving to charity, then come back and let's hear your story.

I'm sure Shan George is known in every African country. Maybe not a household name but definitely recognised.

If that's not success please tell me what is.

Oh, do not fail to tell us who you are.

7 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

And we say nowhere in the bibles is it carried out the way the Nigerian evangelists make it.

Simple question I always ask, is this how it is practised in Israel?
how is tithin practised in isreal?
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Since 1960 till date.Nigeria. Christians has been gullible. China that are. not Christians are more developed than us.we got to use the brains God has given us to develop ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by urbanemind(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Promismike:
Ok

Everyone who has gone into oblivion is trying to use the pastor-tithing sage to come out of eat.

Ok

Cotunuuu!
more like come out of drink...

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by miredia(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
jidemoh:

Thanks bro! Tithing is a personal choice and a thing of conviction. Nobody forces anyone to tithe, u're only admonished to do so.
You aren't admonished. It's a strict law drafted for the Jews expected to be given to the lineage of the Levites not any lineage from Ijebu, Ikwerre, Gure or Mbaise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

I'm sure Shan George is known in every African country. Maybe not a household name but definitely recognised.

If that's not success please tell me what is.

Oh, do not fail to tell us who you are.
to you that's success but not to me. Same way Majek fashek is recognised in perhaps every African country. The fact that someone appeared in movies and shown all over the world does not make them successful oga. What contribution has she made, what has she done differently. You want to talk about success. Mention Mary Njoku, mention those guys making the cinema shake.. not some lady that was known to act " prostitute" role in most movies she featured
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by BYACHEM: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Olodo. ..Rip common sense

quote author=dollytino4real post=62349324]outdated wants to be relevant by attacking men of GOD, sorry u hear.[/quote]
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by quickee: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sorry ehn...

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by GavelSlam: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
to you that's success but not to me. Same way Majek fashek is recognised in perhaps every African country. The fact that someone appeared in movies and shown all over the world does not make them successful oga. What contribution has she made, what has she done differently. You want to talk about success. Mention Mary Njoku, mention those guys making the cinema shake.. not some lady that was known to act " prostitute" role in most movies she featured

Remember I asked you to talk about yourself since you can belittle her achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Doctee: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
zabuur:

(awon aguntan) alhamdulilah am a Muslim
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Paulezuzu(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Thank you DADDY FREEZE.

How often do u Tnk ur fada? Freeze Wen e life don bend na u dey tnk

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by bionixs: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
exlinklodge:
The Days Of Deceptive (Yahoo) Pastors In Nigeria Are Numbered - Actress Shan George

Nollywood actress Shan George has come after deceptive pastors ravaging Nigeria. She has added her voice to the on-going controversy over tithing which has already witnessed a war of words among Apostle Johnson Suleman, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Cool FM’s Daddy Freeze.

The veteran actress in a post on Instagram warned that the days of pastors who deceive the children of God over tithing are numbered as they would soon be exposed for misleading their followers.

“Those who use God’s name to deceive God’s children……..your days are numbered. D wind of God is already blowing and your ugly craw craw nyashes would soon be in d open. Repent Now False Prophets!!! (Ignoramuses, Concubines, Mistresses and all beneficiaries of Yahoo end time Prophets would come abuse their Fada now, and call this post nonsense),” Shan posted on the social media site.

See post below....

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/the-days-of-deceptive-yahoo-pastors-in.html

this war against tithing coming from ungodly men and women who couldn't preach salvational message but shout against tithing with their last energy has got me thinking that there must be something special about it that the devil is fighting .Whoever that had been compelled in any church to pay tithe should kindly indicate. Go and read your bible on it and save yourself all this sweat.My tithe will increase now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills / DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.