Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu (2323 Views)

Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Arda1000(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sirjamo:
I av said it here many time, Ibo's hatred for Buhari is genetic, it's not about any marginalization.
Trying to please them is a waste of time. They should thank their god that am not the president, they would have known what real marginalization looks like.
Pmb is a considerate person, despite not needing their votes, he still goes ahead to expend large chunk of the resources gotten from other region in the enemy's domain.

okay so mallam tell ur oga on top to conduct a referendum so we will leave so as not to suck ur resources dry. i hope the resources are not gworo,carrot and garbage

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Duru1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
May Muhammadu Buhari go dumb and deaf in his so-called silent support for South-east. Who needs support from a dumbass?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Cjrane2: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
NigerDeltan:
I see almost four of this being mentioned repeatitively Ongoing construction work on the Rehabilitation of Ikot Ekpene – Ikot Umuoessien – Aba Road in Abia / Akwa – Ibom States.

Bros, abeg, don't mind the op. These people are such shameless liars that it is astounding how somebody can lie so much. They name every road in the SE and say they allocated billions on naira to built it, then where did the money go? grin grin grin grin grin grin
They are simply sharing the money for southeast roads amongst themselves and ofcourse Buhari allows them because he knows it's the hated 5%ers that are suffering most on those roads.

Anyhow, Buhari himself labelled the people of the zone 5%ers and told them in clear terms not to expect anything from his presidency. he went ahead and fulfilled his mean threat to the people. In many federal appointments of service chiefs and other key political appointments. If the constitution of Nigeria had not clearly stipulated that every state must have a minister or minster of state, there would have been zero ministerial appointment from the zone.

The truth is that we are waaay passed the evil Buhari era. it shall be read about in books and all the projects Buhari denied the zone will eventually be built after his wicked regime has ended. Buhari should leave the people alone and relocate the federal capital to daura to suit himself.

Na him sabi.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Leez(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sirjamo:
I av said it here many time, Ibo's hatred for Buhari is genetic, it's not about any marginalization.
Trying to please them is a waste of time. They should thank their god that am not the president, they would have known what real marginalization looks like.
Pmb is a considerate person, despite not needing their votes, he still goes ahead to expend large chunk of the resources gotten from other regions in the enemy's domain.

Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Leez(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2017

Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by doctokwus: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Displaying "acute incompetence syndrome" as well put by Ezekwesili.
So a 2day visit and phantom projects on paper now translates to support for the Southeast?
Perhaps a 4day visit with commencement of 2nd Niger bridge (not completion),will be translated by Garba Shehu as the greatest love ever shown the Southeast by a Nigerian leader!
Bunch of clowns.
Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Arda1000(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
doctokwus:
Displaying "chronic incompetence" as well put by Ezekwesili.
So a 2day visit and phantom projects on paper now translates to love?
Perhaps a 4day visit with commencement of 2nd Niger bridge (not completion),will be translated by Garba Shehu as the greatest achievement in the East ever carried out by a Nigerian leader!
Bunch of clowns.
Nigeria is nothing but giant,so bulding roads and bridge is what we are boasting of for over 50 yrs,while countries with smaller population like bostwana and namibia are passed that focusing on the betterment of their economy
Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by ProfDumbledor(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
ok
NgeneUkwuewu, her sister Lauretta Onochie and APC cohorts are it again. Propaganda has never solved any problems, so pls desist. Do u know that NgeneUkwuewu is Lauretta Onochie's younger sister but unfortunately Lauretta is more beautiful than our NL goddess.
Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by konfused: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2017
If you have ever travelled from ABA to UMUAHIA or to ENUGU or even from ABA to PH, you will not even have the strength to read this. I wonder how somebody will be in Abuja and be telling us living down here that there is an ongoing rehabilitation on a road we know quite well.

Ike gwuru.
Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Caseless: 4:05am On Nov 14, 2017
clevadani:
As a supporter of Buhari, no article can change my view of him, only his actions can. He's been a gigantic disappointment so far.
How can the leader of one of the most diverse countries in the world be so blinded by ethnicity? In his mind the only acceptable form of government is NORTHERNOCRACY. Trying to justify gross nepotism is corruption in its purest form. I have simply lost hope in this government.I have lost hope in this crop of leaders.
They've been ruling the country since d 60s when they were in their 20s and 30s and they will still open their stinking mouth to say we are too young to run. What rubbish.
We got independence 2 whole years before Algeria, but look at the two countries today. I've read stories of Nigeria donating oil palm to Malaysia in the 60s. But today they look at us like outcasts.
This has got to stop. If you're not benefiting directly from this government, and you are still supporting them, you need to get your head checked.And those of you behaving like you don't care, I pity you. It is time to stop this apathy and become more involved in politics and speak out more.
Nobody is going to hand over leadership to the youths. It is too sweet. That's why they'd rather die than relinquish their position. We have to take it from them. It is ironic that the bulk of voters are the youths but 90% of our leaders are over the age of 50. We need to stop being stupid. These men are very wise. They know how to apply the divide and rule tactics when it is time for elections and know that there's no ethnicity when it comes to sharing our national cake.
Our future is in our hands.
don't support Buhari. Go and sleep. If all appointments are not given to the Ibo, Buhari won't appear to be working.

The whole region gave Buhari less than 200k votes got 5 senior ministers. States that gave him millions have junior ministers. And he's still not fair just yet.
Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2017
chai! no wonder the SE gives buhari silent votes.
Re: President Buhari’s Silent Support For The South-east, By Garba Shehu by omoharry(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Election is here again now Buhari remembers the road to the south East...Buhari know nothing better than to ride on people's back to get what he wants then after which he dumps them..the problem this time is not with Buhari but with any one from these region that would think Buhari is doing this because he has an atom of love for the people of the south East..Fool me ones, shame on you but fool me twice, shame me.Guys shine your eyes.When he comes show him all the courtesy that a president deserve but do not take any thing to heart . Everything is about politics and election and nothings else.Buhari can never change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Is A Product Of Gej's Vision!! / Breaking: APC Crisis, Portharcourt High Court Nullifies APC Congress / Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.