Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures (2312 Views)

How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. / I Want To Atikulate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by BestDude: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please go through this thread and tell me what you see...

Atikulation is a movement.

1 Like

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by BestDude: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Updated. BMC members will likely think this is a joke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Flatheadpig: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Trash from wawa Jews, Take this rubbish to where it belongs

2 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by BestDude: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flatheadpig:
funny enough, I got this from a northerner who is Atikulate on my facebook feed. That is her chat with the APC member lol. E go do you film trick soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Bannylove13: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flatheadpig:

Are you a flat head pig?

Kai wa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Flatheadpig: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
BestDude:
funny enough, I got this from a northerner who is Atikulate on my facebook feed. That is her chat with the APC member lol. E go do you film trick soon.
[/s]
You got the trash from your anonymous northerner friend right?grincheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
BestDude:
Please go through this thread and tell me what you see...

Atikulation is a movement.
Flatheadpig is still busy supporting the everlasting dullardd grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Flatheadpig: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Are you a flat head pig?

Igbos are flat headed pig from land if potopoto,to answer your question, I came from the tribe you are licking there anus nowcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Bannylove13: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flatheadpig:

Igbos are flat headed pig from land if potopoto,to answer your question, I came from the tribe you are licking there anus nowcheesy

By your response..it safe to call you a pig?

Because I know male pigs smell and lick the anus of female pigs..

So you're from the family of pigs I guess?

5 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Flatheadpig: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
immhotep:
Flatheadpig is still busy supporting the everlasting dullardd grin grin
My friend immhotep,Have you kiss Fulani yansh today?cheesy
Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flatheadpig:

My friend immhotep,Have you kiss Fulani yansh today?cheesy
Calm down and obey your lord and master Asiwaju Jagaban Otunba Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by BestDude: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flatheadpig:
[s][/s]
You got the trash from your anonymous northerner friend right?grincheesy
you think everybody is lies like BMC?

Cc: Immhotep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
BestDude:
you think everybody is lies like BMC?

Cc: lzaa jumpandpas velocity25
Flatheadpig is just pained that sai babarism has been rejected by 99.9% of Nigerians

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by BestDude: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
immhotep:

Flatheadpig is just pained that sai babarism has been rejected by 99.9% of Nigerians

The north is seriously Atikulating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by jesmond3945: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Op the only people articulating are those who have looked beyond tribe and religion but those ruled by the aforementioned can never articulate. So dont raise your hope too high. Is only God that would make atiku win.

2 Likes

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2018

Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007
And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell

Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of
Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by gijakusa: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyLOOKING FOR LOVE IN LAGOS? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: Hurray... APC Members Atikulate! Pictures by nogesamaro: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyLOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: APC Using Israeli Image For Propaganda / The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown / Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Emerges Consensus Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.