Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her (2914 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Big Brother Naija Former Housemate, Uriel Oputa ,shows Her Bikini Photo / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by LifestyleTonite: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel is one of the 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities crushing on Anthony Joshua.

If her latest Instagram post is anything to go by, then it means she might be getting close nabbing the man of her dreams.

Uriel posted a picture on Instagram claiming World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua sent it to her.

The excited Reality TV Star, who claims she has ward off other competitors like Kemi Adetiba and Chigurl, posted the picture with the below caption.

Babe just sent me this picture to my phone unbelievers will say it's screenshot..... I'm preparing Abacha..Thank you...isoke... #lord quench my thirsty tongue Amen thank you sir

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/ex-bbnaija-hiusemate-uriel-anthony-joshua.html?m=1

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by newsynews: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Something just happened right now and I'm angry.

angry angry angry

Anthony Joshua doesn't have taste. Na this one with saggy breast him wan carry. angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by Kneephy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Uriel congratulations ooo, at least Samuel still send you picture, na small small OK, with time you start receiving videos and calls too, I just hope u no go wait tire
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by LifestyleTonite: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by Samusu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Some girls sef
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by LesbianBoy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Stoopid girl

2 Likes

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by JayCynic(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even Oritse Femi no fit send this idiot picture, even Obasanjo sef no look am twice. Na Anthony Joshua, I love Nairaliars... Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by WotzupNG: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:
Even Oritse Femi no fit send this idiot picture, even Obasanjo sef no look am twice. Na Anthony Joshua, I love Nairaliars... Kontinue
Jealousy!

You no see sey she post am for her Instagram page?

But the yawa go too much if no lie she dey lie o grin
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by JayCynic(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
WotzupNG:
Jealousy!

You no see sey she post am for her Instagram page?

But the yawa go too much if no lie she dey lie o grin

Man I dont give a fuckkk, she aint even a celeb, Anthony Joshua's life is none of my business. I jrealised just how much time I spent talking bout what does not add a shit to my account. That comment was just inspired by a wrap of weed, dont take it personal dawg

1 Like

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by Celcius: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
All na joke.
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by WotzupNG: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:

Man I dont give a fuckkk, she aint even a celeb, Anthony Joshua's life is none of my business. I jrealised just how much time I spent talking bout what does not add a shit to my account. That comment was just inspired by a wrap of weed, dont take it personal dawg

Make sure you top it up with monkey tail as well.
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Uriel likes joking too much.
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by maklelemakukula(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
newsynews:

Something just happened right now and I'm angry.

angry angry angry

Anthony Joshua doesn't have taste. Na this one with saggy breast him wan carry. angry
is it ur taste ?
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
angry

The Last ape on earth Anthony would ever think of.

1 Like

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jesus. the man is handsome o. he's just been added to the list of guys I'm crushing on grin
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by WotzupNG: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
McBeal10:
Jesus. the man is handsome o. he's just been added to the list of guys I'm crushing on grin
There are so many roadside mechanics and carpenters who are equally built like that.

I wonder why naija babes who demand for six packs don't fall for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by PenlsCaP: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ok seen!.. make i go fry my Fan
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by MasterKim: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2017
All dz ibo galz and oloshoism sef grin grin grin
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Claims Anthony Joshua Sent This Picture To Her by WotzupNG: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes / Tekno Celebrates His Brother "Spotless" As He Celebrates Birthday Today / Juliet Ibrahim Slays On "Agbada" Attire At Starzz Awards (PHOTO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.