Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Kiss Daniel Finally Part Ways With G-worldwide To Launches Own Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Finally Part Ways With G-worldwide To Launches Own Label (963 Views)

Kizz Daniel: Kiss Daniel Changes Name Amidst Legal Crisis With G Worldwide / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Finally Part Ways With G-worldwide To Launches Own Label by Plus1Nigeria(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
After three years on the label, Kiss Daniel leaves G-Worldwide Entertainment.
Kiss Daniel leaves G-Worldwide Entertainment
Kiss Daniel has left his record label G-Worldwide Entertainment, the singer exclusively revealed to Pulse this week.

The popular singer says he’s moving on to set up his own label where he’ll continue to function as an artiste and now as a CEO.
“All is set for the take-off of “FLY BOY I.N.C” which is my label. This implies that all activities regarding Kiss Daniel will be carried out under this new arrangement” says Kiss Daniel. CONTINUE READING

for me i love the idea...
nice move ..

or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

19-yr-old Girl Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Actress Angelina Jolie / Tiwa Savege Feeling So Sexy In Her Hotel Room / Davido's Brothers Spent $1000 For Roasted Corns In Dubai As They Ride On Camels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.