Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine (471 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine by VeeInsider: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chemist 'helped father die' by giving him smoothie laced with morphine.
Read more: https://www.veeinsider.com/news/chemist-helped-father-die-by-giving-him-smoothie-laced-with-morphine/

A chemist helped his father die by giving him a fruit smoothie laced with morphine, a court heard.

Bipin Desai, 59, poured a highly concentrated dose of the painkiller into a fruit smoothie prepared for his 85-year-old father, Dhirajlal, before injecting him with insulin as he slept.

The 59-year-old who denied murdering his father, lived with his father, Dhirajlal, at their £1,273,000 house on the county's stockbroker belt in Dockenfield, near Farnham.

Tapes showed him discussing making the fatal mixture after dinner on August 26 last year, while his wife and two children were away in London.

Desai admitted assisting in a suicide and two charges of theft by an employee, relating to the insulin and morphine.

He said: "My father was still having his meal and I said to him that I had made the mixture and he said ‘Good’.

"I was feeling nervous, anxious, but I also felt that we had come to a time when it was the appropriate time to help my father.

"I think over a bit of time he had been telling me to help him do something and it just felt like this was possibly the right time because none of my family were there.

"We didn’t want anyone, especially my children, to see him."

Mr Desai told the officers...

Read more: https://www.veeinsider.com/news/chemist-helped-father-die-by-giving-him-smoothie-laced-with-morphine/

Re: Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine by Supersuave2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
better pikin
Re: Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine by Lordspicy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2017
he tried
Re: Chemist 'helped Father Die' By Giving Him Smoothie Laced With Morphine by VeeInsider: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2017

Supersuave2:
better pikin

(1) (Reply)

Man Admits To "Seeing His Period", Cries For Help! / Suspected Man Murderd Shell Premises Arrested / Soldiers Killed After Boko Haram Islamist Attacked Military Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.